PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Blk ts girl...w/ 8inches of Delicious Candy 4 u.... ( Long Beach)

ROC
09-01-2010, 04:16 AM
l.b.c. Shawty........

Koanbred
09-01-2010, 04:35 AM
They're looking pretty damned good there, Roc!

PS.

Tanks for the pics...

kilakali
09-01-2010, 04:44 AM
Thats Jayla and yours truly took those pics back in the day....;) She really got nasty towards the end..

babyjesus
09-04-2010, 01:51 AM
i finally realized what state of depression I'm in it's called "damn kila got that!"
LOL;)

TT BOY
09-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Jayla lookin good...lookin real good.

anonymoussonny
09-11-2010, 03:20 PM
i finally realized what state of depression I'm in it's called "damn kila got that!"
LOL;)

LOL too funny...:D

PS: Pic 4 is ridiculous!

chitown diva
09-12-2010, 04:04 AM
Hi guys this is me, Jayla...thanks so much for the compliments, and the comments....I have more pics and things...come check out my website: icanonlybemejayla.yolasite.com also hit me up on yahoo messenger at: Mztstunna@yahoo.com....

Look forward to hearing from you...much love...peace Jayla.:)

qcutta
09-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Nice pics and Azz!

kilakali
09-14-2010, 11:43 PM
In case you guys are not aware this is Jayla from this weeks update. I think this is the first video i have seen on the site were a model wants to be choked then shoots a huge load everywhere... Damn you didnt ask me to choke you ....:rolleyes: Nor did you shoot a load like that either....:rolleyes:

chitown diva
09-14-2010, 11:45 PM
In case you guys are not aware this is Jayla from this weeks update. I think this is the first video i have seen on the site were a model wants to be choked then shoots a huge load everywhere... Damn you didnt ask me to choke you ....:rolleyes: Nor did you shoot a load like that either....:rolleyes:

Well, Kilakali....

You know my saying...."ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE"

It felt so good being choked................Theres nothing like a nice pair of hands around my throat!

Lol

kilakali
09-14-2010, 11:47 PM
Well, Kilakali....

You know my saying...."ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE"

It felt so good being choked................Theres nothing like a nice pair of hands around my throat!

Lol

Now you know i have some huge hands...lol One for your neck the other for that ass....:p

ROC
09-14-2010, 11:50 PM
some dayum fools might choke you to death....lol

chitown diva
09-14-2010, 11:52 PM
some dayum fools might choke you to death....lol

There is nothing like a good choking to get the blood flow and the cum cummin...

Grabbin da ass and the neck huh...hmmm...next movie maybe,,,

ROC...Can you handle that...

Choking me and palming my ass???

ROC
09-14-2010, 11:57 PM
there is nothing like a good choking to get the blood flow and the cum cummin...

Grabbin da ass and the neck huh...hmmm...next movie maybe,,,

roc...can you handle that...

Choking me and palming my ass???

only one way to find out boo.....