PDA

View Full Version : Gina~ La Belleza Negra

Koanbred
09-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Gina is by far one of the most beautiful and sexy Tgirls on this site. Her new video is nothing less than breath-taking. She's extremely errotic and enticing. She's just a genuine sex pod!:p

cumshooter69
09-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Gina is by far one of the most beautiful and sexy Tgirls on this site. Her new video is nothing less than breath-taking. She's extremely errotic and enticing. She's just a genuine sex pod!:p

I totally agree with you on this one Koanbred

TT BOY
09-02-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm with you Koanbred. A truly beautiful girl.

kilakali
09-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Ahhh Gina one of my girls...:D

babyjesus
09-02-2010, 08:43 PM
http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6973&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1283344939

great fuckin pic!!!

gina paige
09-04-2010, 05:51 AM

thank u i apperciate that im in the process of working really hard right now on getting outta the scene tho and have my final surgery scheduled for end of feb beginning of march so i will appreciate all the guys who will be there for me b4 and after and any one who wants to see my ihave contact info on my page

Koanbred
09-04-2010, 06:11 AM
thank u i apperciate that im in the process of working really hard right now on getting outta the scene tho and have my final surgery scheduled for end of feb beginning of march so i will appreciate all the guys who will be there for me b4 and after and any one who wants to see my ihave contact info on my page

Hey there Gina!

I am so happy to learn that you've found a way to escape from the "scene" and pursue a more private life. After all, that's how it should be! The main thing, is that you're happy at whatever it is that you're doing and that you gain greater control over your own life. You are far too intelligent and beautiful, not to have much success in life. I personally wish you the very best!

PS.

I'm absolutely in love with you, Gina!:)

kilakali
09-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Gina is a must see if she is in your area 38 DD tits, and a fat ass on a tall nicely thick frame. What more can you ask for? I have been knowing her for years and she has a great personality as well.

aaronk
09-07-2010, 06:39 AM
i miss seeing her around south beach on hot nights..she looks great in a tank top!!!!!!!!!

viktoria30
10-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Hello Gina I am trying to fine your contact page where are your contact info.:)

eclectic_co
10-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Great to hear that you are making the leap!

Congratulations on the BIG MOVE!

:cool:

thank u i appreciate that im in the process of working really hard right now on getting outta the scene tho and have my final surgery scheduled for end of feb beginning of march so i will appreciate all the guys who will be there for me b4 and after and any one who wants to see my i have contact info on my page