PDA

View Full Version : Observation and Compliment

TonyOC
09-04-2010, 07:05 AM
I was looking at this week's updates. After watching Barbie's update, I noticed a lengthy comment that was more of a feedback nature and less verbage about Barbie. I am not playing ts website cop here, but I thought that comments on the update pages were intended to discuss the model herself and her performance and then the forum is intended for feedback like shooting angle suggestions and stuff like that.

Loved Sheeba's sequel. She smoked in red and looked even better naked. This girl has definitely blossomed from a girl to a woman. Great job on shooting her, Remy, you are one lucky f--k. Peace out!:)

GroobySteven
09-04-2010, 07:49 AM
I was looking at this week's updates. After watching Barbie's update, I noticed a lengthy comment that was more of a feedback nature and less verbage about Barbie. I am not playing ts website cop here, but I thought that comments on the update pages were intended to discuss the model herself and her performance and then the forum is intended for feedback like shooting angle suggestions and stuff like that.

That's absolutely what it's for. I moderate these every few days and usually have to delete.

Ms Remy M
09-04-2010, 09:08 AM

Loved Sheeba's sequel. She smoked in red and looked even better naked. This girl has definitely blossomed from a girl to a woman. Great job on shooting her, Remy, you are one lucky f--k. Peace out!:)

It's irritating that he acts like I'm supposed to be the sole person to provide what 'he' wants, there's 6 other photogs shooting for this site, watch their clips to see what you are looking for, I can't please everyone.

Thanks, wasn't much to it with such talent in front of the lens, a monkey could have captured just as hot of a shoot. I'm sure our guys out west will get some hot content with her as well.