PDA

View Full Version : Update alert...eclipse

TurboMan
09-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Hey Remy..Have you heard from ms.Eclipse lately?

Ms Remy M
09-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Nah, last time I spoke with her was a few months back, had to think about who you were referring to, I don't know her by that name. Lol I'm not her photog though, just friendly chatting

TurboMan
09-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Nah, last time I spoke with her was a few months back, had to think about who you were referring to, I don't know her by that name. Lol I'm not her photog though, just friendly chatting

Ok Remy..Anyway i found out she will be in da ATL.Hey Vidman.

Ms Remy M
09-05-2010, 12:39 AM

We have a new photog down there, perhaps he'll get up with her...

vidman
09-05-2010, 12:57 AM

I went out last night and MY OH MY!!! Peachtree St. was loaded on both ends. Rapper Ludacris had his party going on in Club Primal down on one end of Peachtree. On the other end, Peachtree was crawling with gorgeous Transsexuals!!!! I didn't know which side to hang out at. I finally chose to hang out on the Ludacris side, the bio-chics were looking good as hell!!

Speaking of Eclipse, I haven't heard word that she was down here. I met Eclipse back in 2005 when I lived in NY. We kicked it and had fun. She is a nice chic.

TurboMan
09-05-2010, 01:15 AM
I went out last night and MY OH MY!!! Peachtree St. was loaded on both ends. Rapper Ludacris had his party going on in Club Primal down on one end of Peachtree. On the other end, Peachtree was crawling with gorgeous Transsexuals!!!! I didn't know which side to hang out at. I finally chose to hang out on the Ludacris side, the bio-chics were looking good as hell!!

Speaking of Eclipse, I haven't heard word that she was down here. I met Eclipse back in 2005 when I lived in NY. We kicked it and had fun. She is a nice chic.

Vid my brotha..Check Eros.