PDA

View Full Version : Tgirls of Thailand ~ Kathoeys

Koanbred
09-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Thailand has a large population of MTF transsexuals. The Thai culture has proven to be the least restrictive of their transgender population, of all the Western and Asian countries. In Thailand, the MTF transgender folks are called, Kathoeys.

Kathoeys are allowed to work at many different occupations. Though still barred from certain occupations, a kathoey may be found employed in a restaurant, a bar, in hair salons, in clothing stores, in shoe stores and in industry. They are often found in the entertainment industry where they may sing, dance, or act. They are make-up artists, hair dressers, tailors, musicians, and cooks as well.

Many people within the Thai culture are very approving of the presence of Kathoeys and consider them to be members of the Third Sex.

So, if you're transgendered, and you have the bucks, just go to Thailand!

PS.

Thailand has a high degree of Kathoey prostitution, often times the back rooms of bars are dens for oral sex and more!
While HIV infection is declining for Thailand, it is still high amongst sex-workers and male homosexuals.

bigdicki
09-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Thailand has a large population of MTF transsexuals. The Thai culture has proven to be the least restrictive of their transgender population, of all the Western and Asian countries. In Thailand, the MTF transgender folks are called, Kathoeys.

Kathoeys are allowed to work at many different occupations. Though still barred from certain occupations, a kathoey may be found employed in a restaurant, a bar, in hair salons, in clothing stores, and in shoe stores. They are often found in the entertainment industry where they may sing, dance, or act. They are make-up artists, hair dressers, tailors, musicians, and cooks as well.

Many people within the Thai culture are very approving of the presence of Kathoeys.

So, if you're transgendered, and you have the bucks, just go to Thailand!

PS.

Thailand has a high degree of Kathoey prostitution, often times the back rooms of bars are dens for oral sex and more!
While HIV infection is declining for Thailand, it is still high amongst sex-workers and male homosexuals.

It's a hot place. Pattaya is my spot. Some of the ones in your pics are some of the more "manly" katoeys. Here a couple more pleasing ones from Grooby site Ladyboyladyboy.com.

The numbers on infection are questionable however, because most sex workers aren't getting tested.

Koanbred
09-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Thanks BigDicki!

I started not to feature that one picture, but thought better of it later. It appears as though I should have followed my first mind.:)

PS.

Yeah! That Pattaya, is really a happening place!:D