PDA

View Full Version : Mistress Sheniyah looking for a mature sugar daddy boy-toy!

Mistress Sheniyah
09-06-2010, 05:47 AM
I am looking to spend some time with a nice attractive guy that loves to spoil a sexy black Mistress! My idea of a perfect day is to get a room, have some drinks, order some pizza, and playing little games like "hide the vanilla", and my personal favorite, "HIDE THE CHOCOLATE"!!! I enjoy playing video games, watching good horror movies, and just being completely naked! Interested? Check out my website, or send me a message! xoxo

Ms Remy M
09-06-2010, 01:25 PM
haha sounds like fun! You should include pics and link to your website so that the members can get in contact with you.

What games do you like to play?

Mistress Sheniyah
09-06-2010, 03:34 PM
my website address is on my profile! lol

Ms Remy M
09-06-2010, 05:58 PM
my website address is on my profile! lol

Sorry about that, had to go check it out and it does indeed look nice. Will you be doing a shoot BTG? I'm sure the members would love to see more of you :D

Koanbred
09-06-2010, 06:23 PM
I am looking to spend some time with a nice attractive guy that loves to spoil a sexy black Mistress! My idea of a perfect day is to get a room, have some drinks, order some pizza, and playing little games like "hide the vanilla", and my personal favorite, "HIDE THE CHOCOLATE"!!! I enjoy playing video games, watching good horror movies, and just being completely naked! Interested? Check out my website, or send me a message! xoxo

Sounds like you might want more than just one wish, Sheniyah...;)

bigdicki
09-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Sheniyah is a cute sweet little girl (5 foot tall spinner). Nice ass. You'll like her... I did. :) Nice to see you found this forum Sheniyah... even though I told you about it 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

MrKnockOut
09-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Yeah...umm...I won't be capt obvious here but like, wtf?

Not my website but this is really lame.

Sorry

Mistress Sheniyah
09-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Sheniyah is a cute sweet little girl (5 foot tall spinner). Nice ass. You'll like her... I did. :) Nice to see you found this forum Sheniyah... even though I told you about it 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

LOL Well if i knew who you were, i would remember having that conversation.

Mistress Sheniyah
09-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Sounds like you might want more than just one wish, Sheniyah...;)

Yeah! Well until "that guy" comes along, it would be nice to play for a while! lol

Mistress Sheniyah
09-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Sorry about that, had to go check it out and it does indeed look nice. Will you be doing a shoot BTG? I'm sure the members would love to see more of you :D

Well, at this moment, i am working on a hip hop career, so i won't be posting XXX pics up til things are looking good with that. BUT TRUST, i would consider getting into nude modeling once i become famous! lol

Ms Remy M
09-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Well, at this moment, i am working on a hip hop career, so i won't be posting XXX pics up til things are looking good with that. BUT TRUST, i would consider getting into nude modeling once i become famous! lol

Well that's awesome, I hope you are successful. Will you be posting any music for us to sample?

ROC
09-08-2010, 12:26 AM
DAYUM BOO...YOU ARE FINE AS HELL......... 5 FEET, THICK IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES.... MMMMMM I LIKE THAT MA.... WELCOME TO THE FORUM... :eek:

DYNACORD
09-08-2010, 03:06 AM
Nice pic ROC. I'm feelin too lazy to go check out the Lady's profile. My fault.

Nice looking Lady!

Mistress Sheniyah
09-08-2010, 11:50 PM
DAYUM BOO...YOU ARE FINE AS HELL......... 5 FEET, THICK IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES.... MMMMMM I LIKE THAT MA.... WELCOME TO THE FORUM... :eek:

LOL thanks baby!

Mistress Sheniyah
09-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Well that's awesome, I hope you are successful. Will you be posting any music for us to sample?

Well everyone can sample my music on YouTube. Just search for TheEpicRoyalAlliance for all of my groups music so far. Thanks in advance for everyones support!

anonymoussonny
09-09-2010, 03:15 AM
Shawty you can catch this pipe... ALL DAY!!!

bigdicki
09-09-2010, 01:03 PM
LOL Well if i knew who you were, i would remember having that conversation.

I'll never tell. :p But here's a hint... 63rd and stony and you were staying with that shady tgirl (kimber?) with the overbite... think BIG. :D

If you're interested in reconnecting send me a PM.

MrF
09-09-2010, 11:10 PM

Funny, I had a day like that once. Pizza, drinks, and F*%&! -ing all day. But that was some time ago. Nice memory.

Well, you look good. If only I were in Chicago.