PDA

View Full Version : Tgirls of Samoa ~ Fafafini

Koanbred
09-06-2010, 05:53 AM
For many centuries the Samoans have had males whose families have notice certain traits in them as children and have decided to raise these male children, as females. They are called fafafina. They dress like women, act like women, take on the daily chores as women, and they have sex with men, just like the women of Samoa. Their relationships with men are considered as heterosexual. Most Samoans recognize them as the Third sex and fully expect for them to take on the complete role as a woman in every manner possible.

The fafafini are highly regarded, as their are at least one or two in just about every family. They are viewed as being highly intuitive and creative, as well. Most have taken on female domestic roles which are dependent upon by their nuclear families.

Gay or homosexual relations are generally frowned upon in Samoan society. However, sex with a fafafini is not considered as homosexual or denigrated in any manner whatsoever.

Every family in Samoa should be so honored as to have a Fafafini!:)

Please observe Samoas Fafafini below:

TVSURFER
09-06-2010, 07:51 AM
the fafafini of samoa:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
:cool:

Ms Remy M
09-06-2010, 01:28 PM
all the years I spent in Hawaii I never knew about Fafafini, but then those were my childhood years. Thanks Koanbred :cool:

MrKnockOut
09-07-2010, 03:16 PM
You failed to mention the reason why this practice is accepted in samoa...there is a low birth rate for women. Basically there aren't enough women to go around on the island. Also, this practice is common in guam as well.

Koanbred
09-07-2010, 06:22 PM
You failed to mention the reason why this practice is accepted in samoa...there is a low birth rate for women. Basically there aren't enough women to go around on the island. Also, this practice is common in guam as well.

Thank you Mr. Knockout!

For some reason, I just didn't uncover these facts during my research for this particular post. It would appear that you've complemented this post with this additional information and I certainly do appreciate it.

Once again, thank you KO!

Love,
Koanbred:)

anonymoussonny
09-11-2010, 02:00 PM

Interesting KO Thanks.

PS Like the new tag line...LOL