PDA

View Full Version : If i had one wish......

Mistress Sheniyah
09-06-2010, 04:39 PM
If i had just one wish, it would be to meet a fine, attractive gentlemen with a bit of a rough edge that knows how to treat a lady. His eyes would speak to me before his lips could even part. Our hearts would skip the same beat, and we would not be able to let the chance to be together pass us by. We would love to spend time with each other whenever we could and he would be secure with who he is and know exactly what he wants out of life. We would go places and have long late night talks. He would love and be faithful to me and we would be best friends. It may seem like a lot, but i think about my soulmate a LOT just because i know that he is doing the same. :)

Koanbred
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Sheniyah, your wish sounds like my life's dream. You seem to be a wonderful person. It's too bad that karma has chosen not to intersect our paths!

Love,
Koanbred:)

eclectic_co
09-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Sheniyah,

Beautiful thoughts from an equally beautiful girl. Hope you find that rebel with a heart of gold. The knight in shining armor scenario is a noble pursuit. I am sure that there are many gentlemen here that will relay similar sentiments from the other side. Pursuing that temptress that they can take home to mother.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for your soul mate!

:cool:

If i had just one wish, it would be to meet a fine, attractive gentlemen with a bit of a rough edge that knows how to treat a lady. His eyes would speak to me before his lips could even part. Our hearts would skip the same beat, and we would not be able to let the chance to be together pass us by. We would love to spend time with each other whenever we could and he would be secure with who he is and know exactly what he wants out of life. We would go places and have long late night talks. He would love and be faithful to me and we would be best friends. It may seem like a lot, but i think about my soulmate a LOT just because i know that he is doing the same. :)