2.Tennessee
3.Texans
4.Jaguars
AFC West
1. Chargers
2. Raiders (Most improved team in NFL)
3. Broncos
4. Chiefs

Sorry couldn't fit NFC on same thread...

TVSURFER
09-09-2010, 02:23 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
:cool:

anonymoussonny
09-09-2010, 03:05 AM
How 'bout 'dem Cowboys!!!

babyjesus
09-09-2010, 03:14 AM
How about them lions!!!...ooops LOL:cool:

ty-clone
09-09-2010, 03:42 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

fam, the lions are gonna be much better this year or you just not a football fan?

TVSURFER
09-09-2010, 04:19 AM
fam, the lions are gonna be much better this year or you just not a football fan?
Zzzzzzzzz... I'd rather do this than fuck with football! Football has fucked up more lives, including the players, after they quit, more homes, friendships, brothers against brothers, husbands against wives, Protestants against Catholics, Jews against Muslims, Hercules against Atlas, Left against Right, t-girls against crossdressers, All the white people against Obama, Govenors against Govenors, Prisoners against the Guards, dogs vs cats, grandmothers against granfathers, gentrification against billion dollar stadiums, Bigdicks ( not you my Chitown bro) against little dicks, babyjesus against Daddyjesus, Cowboys against Indians, virgins against sluts, tyclones against cyclones, retards against retards, Love against Hate ... And what does in mean by the end of the day... absolutely nothing, but a bunch of muthafuckas fucked up, mentally and physically!!! FUCK the Lions!!! All this to say it doesn't matter to me!
Now don't bother me, I 've got t-girls to dream about!:D:D:D Zzzzzzzzz....

anonymoussonny
09-11-2010, 01:15 PM
TV your making me...zzzzzZZzzzzZZZZzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZ

TVSURFER
09-11-2010, 02:10 PM
TV your making me...zzzzzZZzzzzZZZZzzZZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZ
A glass of warm milk will always do the trick!:D

anonymoussonny
09-11-2010, 02:12 PM
I see you clownin' still...and you starting early:D