PDA

View Full Version : I wanna see how big your "ROC" is

chitown diva
09-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Ok, so being new and all to the forums...
I wanna get better acquainted with the people that I am discussing such topics with...
With that being said, I wanna see pictures of the man that put the pics of me up on this website....

So "ROC" ...since you have seen mine...can i see yours? I think that is fair?

there is multiple ways to reach me if your shy ROC....

yours truly,

Jayla :)

unknown5
09-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Ok, so being new and all to the forums...
I wanna get better acquainted with the people that I am discussing such topics with...
With that being said, I wanna see pictures of the man that put the pics of me up on this website....

So "ROC" ...since you have seen mine...can i see yours? I think that is fair?

there is multiple ways to reach me if your shy ROC....

yours truly,

Jayla :)

Mine are in my profile. I'm on here pretty often for discussion

chitown diva
09-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Alright Unknown 5, I see you...

Good to know that you will be on the chat...hit me up...Jayla

chitown diva
09-13-2010, 12:12 AM
So????? I notice that ROC has not responded to my post...C'mon... we are all adults here...I wanna see the man behind the monitor....

If I could take a guess to what you may look like....i would say since your name is ROC maybe:
Charles S. Dutton from Fox's ROC TV Show...

Showhttp://www.bannekermemorial.org/images/dutton.jpg

Well we will see if you post again around my post......I hope to hear from ya ROC.....

-Jayla

qcutta
09-13-2010, 01:26 AM
So????? I notice that ROC has not responded to my post...C'mon... we are all adults here...I wanna see the man behind the monitor....

If I could take a guess to what you may look like....i would say since your name is ROC maybe:
Charles S. Dutton from Fox's ROC TV Show...

Showhttp://www.bannekermemorial.org/images/dutton.jpg

Well we will see if you post again around my post......I hope to hear from ya ROC.....

-Jayla

xD, that was funny. Nice body in ya avatar pic! Are you on BGC?

chitown diva
09-13-2010, 01:51 AM
yes I am on BGC...my name is mztstunna...on there...

ty-clone
09-13-2010, 04:20 AM
damn ROC u got called out, handle ur business fam :cool:

cumshooter69
09-13-2010, 07:32 PM
mine is also in my profile under photos, feel free to check them out and tell me what you think.

cumshooter69
09-14-2010, 01:59 AM
Jayla, what did you think of my pics?

chitown diva
09-14-2010, 02:07 AM
they were some pretty good pics...show more...give the us some sexy hot pics..

CANE
09-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Thank 4 the pic comment,maybe we could work 2gether someday...

TVSURFER
09-14-2010, 11:18 PM
wow boo! My bad, just got back in nyc from da atl....... I'm feeling you too ma... I'm putting my pic. Up just for you sexi.... This is my first time showing my pic. Up in here....
Oh nooo you didn't?:confused: Damn, bro I didn't think you'd fall for that shit! I'm going to stay behind the mask! Everybody on here has a pseudonym, that's what make this shit fun!:D:p It's all about the girls, not you!:rolleyes:
:cool:

chitown diva
09-14-2010, 11:19 PM
I would like to say thank you for the pic...and dayum...if that is you then wassup....lol..Maybe that is a throwback pic??? how recent is it? If you dont mind me asking

chitown diva
09-14-2010, 11:23 PM
So you wanna be all between me ROC , is that what you are suggesting ROC with the two pics of me...I mean I can make a lot of things happen...Fantasy Fullfillment...lol...

Dont listen to the haters..if you secure in your shit then post yours...

Be that Man ROC...stay ROC hard!!!... i dont know how HARD that is but stay that way...
for me...

ROC
09-14-2010, 11:24 PM
i would like to say thank you for the pic...and dayum...if that is you then wassup....lol..maybe that is a throwback pic??? How recent is it? If you dont mind me asking

i deleted it don't want the whole zoo in my business, lol...took that last month in vegas......

chitown diva
09-14-2010, 11:24 PM
too bad you dont receive private messages ROC...a girl was thinkin of throwing you her digits... that way u can see the real thing up close and personal... stepping right out of the pictures and into u...

chitown diva
09-14-2010, 11:26 PM
i deleted it don't want the whole zoo in my business, lol...took that last month in vegas......

Im thinkin you should send it back to me in a private message that way it is a token that i can keep of you...how does that sound

ROC
09-14-2010, 11:30 PM
Im thinkin you should send it back to me in a private message that way it is a token that i can keep of you...how does that sound

i sent u my e~mail in ya private~box ma..