PDA

View Full Version : Nadia @ Buddy's Playhouse

kilakali
09-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Blue Moon Nights was the Club to attend this past Thursday. My girl Nadia took the spotlight. The guys were blown away as they have never seen her before. While at the club I got word that Asia had just arrived in LA so I gave her directions and she came by towards the end. She will be here for awhile and will have a brand new look before she leaves.

I will be seeing more of Nadia and have some new pics of her like my unleashed thread.. Also I will have more on Asia as well.....

kilakali
09-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Here is 1 of a few vids I took of her dancing that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPCAVwUz0kI

TT BOY
09-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Wow nadia is one awesome girl. love that last pic fully erect, with a full bush of hair. that really does it for me. You're one lucky guy knowing all these
fantasic girls kilakali. me jealous.

TurboMan
09-13-2010, 02:45 PM
Blue Moon Nights was the Club to attend this past Thursday. My girl Nadia took the spotlight. The guys were blown away as they have never seen her before. While at the club I got word that Asia had just arrived in LA so I gave her directions and she came by towards the end. She will be here for awhile and will have a brand new look before she leaves.

I will be seeing more of Nadia and have some new pics of her like my unleashed thread.. Also I will have more on Asia as well.....

True dat..All da girls are Smoking but baby Nadia is on FIRE..She takes da cake.

pretty_boi_rico
09-13-2010, 05:20 PM
yea nadia is just breathtaking man she looks better ever time u see her and she's only 18 she hasnt even reached her prime yet nadia is amazing :)

ROC
09-14-2010, 11:05 PM
hey kila, plz. Hook me up with nadia...i gotta meet shawty in person........

kilakali
09-14-2010, 11:33 PM
hey kila, plz. Hook me up with nadia...i gotta meet shawty in person........

You should have hit me up when you were in vegas. When you come back out west i will make the intro..if she hasnt been scooped up by then...:p

ROC
09-14-2010, 11:35 PM
you should have hit me up when you were in vegas. When you come back out west i will make the intro..if she hasnt been scooped up by then...:p

thanks kilakali....appreciate your hospitality

TVSURFER
09-15-2010, 02:28 AM
With proper guidence, and lord knows don't let her get those outrageous cereal bowl titties, we are looking at the next sho 'nuff T-Girl Diva! What do you all think!
:cool:

pretty_boi_rico
09-15-2010, 04:26 AM
yea nadia is about to take ova da game there's no body out rite now with more sex appeal den her and rico said that :p