PDA

View Full Version : New Girl Here!

goddessoflove
09-17-2008, 08:17 AM
Hey Beautiful Bloggers, I Am Here To Welcome, Myself To You All...i Also Would Like To Point Out How Beautiful The Site Of Btg Is Coming Along, It Is Fabulous!!!

Hello Everyone, Kisses!

DirtySouth
09-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Welcome! Have you posed for BTG before? Would you mind showing us your pics? Thanks for joining.

ROC
09-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Welcome To The Forum............

thepiedpiper
09-18-2008, 12:05 AM
welcome to the forum good see some girls up in here :) and ill second dirty on that two lol

Buddy Wood
09-18-2008, 01:32 AM
Hello Adrianna - Goddess of Love. Good to see you joining in here.

Dirty!! This is Adrianna!! She spent some time with me in LA and her newest set went up this week. Great girl. Incredible model. Really enjoyed working with her.

andwar
09-18-2008, 01:54 AM
Your a very attractive young lady!! and the members have nothing but positive things to say about not only your physical beauty but your pleasant personality! hope you stick around! and we get to see more of those hot shoots of yours!:)

DYNACORD
09-18-2008, 05:25 AM
Glad to see a lady on the forum. Your twist on subjects will be interesting,
coming from the other side. Enjoy!

Experienced
09-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Hey Beautiful Bloggers, I Am Here To Welcome, Myself To You All...i Also Would Like To Point Out How Beautiful The Site Of Btg Is Coming Along, It Is Fabulous!!!

Hello Everyone, Kisses!

"Välkommen vackra flicka" as we say in Sweden :D

DirtySouth
09-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Hello Adrianna - Goddess of Love. Good to see you joining in here.

Dirty!! This is Adrianna!! She spent some time with me in LA and her newest set went up this week. Great girl. Incredible model. Really enjoyed working with her.

Whoops! I couldnt tell from that avatar pic!

Ms Remy M
09-19-2008, 12:06 AM
Welcome Adrianna!! I loved your new shoot with the very capable Buddy Wood. Can't wait to hear your 2 cents on various topics in the forum. Thanks for coming back to the site and blessing us with new material!!!