PDA

View Full Version : Rejoined

biffso
09-13-2010, 08:29 PM
I recently rejoined after a long absence and WOW I have missed a lot. One of the main reason I joined again is to see the amazing Natalia Coxxx even though I am a member of her site what I have seen of her here so far is great will there be anything new from her anytime soon. One of the many new things I like is the favorite section since I have been gone for a while it's great way to find the some of the best girls here.The most recent video of number on fav Victoria Porche is simply amazing will there be anything new from her anytime soon? . Also there is a awesome lady on tgirl-cams.com named sexikymber who I think would be great here. If she is here I can't seem to find her if not I hope you try and get her some time soon.Also I would love when the girls are pool side and or on a bed to take off there shoes to show off their great feet.:)

GroobySteven
09-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Welcome back Biffso!
Nothing immediately planned with Nataliaa but we will have more of her in the future and we're trying to get Victoria Porshe also. We've just got so many good new girls and so many reshoots planned that it's getting hard to keep up!
regards
seanchai

Ms Remy M
09-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Also there is a awesome lady on tgirl-cams.com named sexikymber who I think would be great here.

Welcome back to the forum, can you post a pic of this girl you are referring to?

biffso
09-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Here is a photo

GroobySteven
09-14-2010, 05:16 PM
We have her in an old set, I'm sure - just can't remember her name?