PDA

View Full Version : New Stars?

TVSURFER
09-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Scanning through the Coming Soon section, and being a guy that drools over the "aesthetically" sound looking girls, I picked out the girls I felt were very pleasing to the eye and the next stars on this site. What do you guys think?
:cool:

TVSURFER
09-14-2010, 11:08 PM
Kila I know Kelise was one of your favorite throbs, can you give us a head up on how's she's doing? She was a favorite of mine when she in Detroit and on this site!

kilakali
09-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Kila I know Kelise was one of your favorite throbs, can you give us a head up on how's she's doing? She was a favorite of mine when she in Detroit and on this site!

She still is one of my favs....;) I had a chance to meet up with her recently when i was in North Cal but had other priorities...:rolleyes: She is doing very well with her job, and she has put on some weight that she carries quite well. Her tits are a bigger size and she has enhanced her ass. I tried to get her to do a shoot for the site, but its not happening. However she wants some updated pics so i will see if and when i take them if i can post a few...

ROC
09-14-2010, 11:41 PM
staceykash looks great.............

CANE
09-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Scanning through the Coming Soon section, and being a guy that drools over the "aesthetically" sound looking girls, I picked out the girls I felt were very pleasing to the eye and the next stars on this site. What do you guys think?

Good eye,great taste...;)

cumshooter69
09-15-2010, 12:17 AM
scanning through the coming soon section, and being a guy that drools over the "aesthetically" sound looking girls, i picked out the girls i felt were very pleasing to the eye and the next stars on this site. What do you guys think?

i think we got 4 winners here.

TurboMan
09-15-2010, 01:35 AM

aaww hell..that Maya Parker do it for me and..to me.know whatta mean?

DYNACORD
09-15-2010, 03:09 AM
Surf:::Naughtia and Stacey are "Smokin Hot". All 4 are nice but those 2:::yum.

GroobySteven
09-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Good spots ... 2 out of those 4 I've chosen as Model's of the Month.

eclectic_co
09-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Surf,

Would definitely go for seeing more of Stacey.

She got the look!

anonymoussonny
09-16-2010, 12:34 AM
All four have potential...nice look TV!

Handandsom
09-17-2010, 05:23 AM
Good spots ... 2 out of those 4 I've chosen as Model's of the Month.

Yeah i will go with two of those as well.
M.Parker and N.Barbie. Lets see if I have the combination.:)

TurboMan
09-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Yeah i will go with two of those as well.
M.Parker and N.Barbie. Lets see if I have the combination.:)

Yeeeaaa..M.Parker i hope so.