PDA

View Full Version : Victoria DAMN!!!! Porshe

kilakali
09-15-2010, 12:45 AM
VP you just going to have to be mad at me for posting these, but i couldnt resist. We can always kiss and make up...lol:D I think by far these are the BEST pictures taken of this woman..

cumshooter69
09-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Amazing Pictures of Her, Thanks for sharing

TVSURFER
09-15-2010, 01:16 AM
VP you just going to have to be mad at me for posting these, but i couldnt resist. We can always kiss and make up...lol:D I think by far these are the BEST pictures taken of this woman..
Kila, Kila, KILA, boy you betta' quit! I think you've out done yourself! Beautiful, absoutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Shit, let her be mad! This is by far the best pub she can get! Veronica!!!:p
:cool:

ROC
09-15-2010, 02:23 AM
i aint mad at ya kila...... Keep~em cummin, you da man!

i love me some victoria.....

johnmagnum
09-15-2010, 02:29 AM
thats what im talkin about man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYNACORD
09-15-2010, 03:15 AM
Kila:::the first one is the best. Gorgeous shot. She's a stunning girl.

eclectic_co
09-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Super Model in the house!

:cool:

kanguru
09-15-2010, 11:24 AM
I wish she'd do another shoot on the site. The last ones she did were worth the price of admission for the cumshot alone. Although, I don't mind admiring her fully clothed -- she looks THAT good. However, since I know she's packing some serious meat and a bucket load of sweetness, I can't help but to let my mind wander a bit :P

I'll show her pix to anybody who questions my attraction to t-girls.

Ms Remy M
09-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Always love new pictures of Victoria, hands down true beauty! Great job Kali, these are some great photos you took of her

kilakali
09-15-2010, 07:12 PM
Always love new pictures of Victoria, hands down true beauty! Great job Kali, these are some great photos you took of her

For the record I didnt take these pics (no watermark..;))

anonymoussonny
09-16-2010, 12:19 AM
I feel like drinking her bathwater...FIN:eek:

carmencream
09-16-2010, 01:03 AM
One of the sweetest girls that I've ever met in my life:D a true gem of the ts community ;)a living doll,anyone who has met her in person will tell you her pics do her no justice!!!!!

kilakali
09-17-2010, 03:28 AM
One of the sweetest girls that I've ever met in my life:D a true gem of the ts community ;)a living doll,anyone who has met her in person will tell you her pics do her no justice!!!!!

Agreed a pure example of top notch with personality to match...

tgski
09-17-2010, 01:27 PM
she's on her way for rel ...she's gonna take it to another level

TT BOY
09-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Superb pics of Victoria. A truly beautiful woman.

iluvblackgirls
09-28-2010, 05:19 AM
I think by far these are the BEST pictures taken of this woman..

I dont agree that those photos are her best look. Her eyebrow makeup in those pictures is cool-looking and stylish, and I like it from an artistic view.

But she's so damn good-looking, I prefer these photos of her, where I think she looks more natural.

Sorry to be a critic! I agree with all y'all that Victoria is a unique, rare beauty. She is both an artist and a self-made work-of-art at the same time. I can't wait to see more of her.

VICTORIA_PORSHE
02-01-2011, 06:46 PM
vp you just going to have to be mad at me for posting these, but i couldnt resist. We can always kiss and make up...lol:d i think by far these are the best pictures taken of this woman..

awww... Thanks kali! I love you much! And your welcome to post any pics of me that you'd like, i dont mind.

And thank you to all of the wonderful compliments! I truly appreciate you all! Love you guy's!!! Muah! Xoxo <3

CosmicTraveler
02-01-2011, 06:53 PM
I feel like drinking her bathwater...FIN:eek:

I wouldn't do it... but I understand the sentiment... >_>

twowaybro
02-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Like a Coltrane ballad this TS woman is so sultry, so elegant, so lyrical, so inspiring and so amazingly beautiful. Simply the best this site has to offer. Whatever the price this lady NEEDS an update.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5MaeOTvqKX2eRGf_09hdc0mvWtSxUk 8EUkOP6mjamVcFTK4U0bA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFzLLoBOlCA

kilakali
02-03-2011, 06:49 AM
awww... Thanks kali! I love you much! And your welcome to post any pics of me that you'd like, i dont mind.

And thank you to all of the wonderful compliments! I truly appreciate you all! Love you guy's!!! Muah! Xoxo <3
VP I love you back babes. Now you know what you are doing by giving me permission? Im going to go pic posting crazy..lol

viktoria30
02-03-2011, 09:06 PM
i think she is beautiful and i had the pleasure of having her once when she came to new york and i am waiting until she returns.just wanted to share that.

twowaybro
02-04-2011, 03:49 AM
i think she is beautiful and i had the pleasure of having her once when she came to new york and i am waiting until she returns.just wanted to share that.

Fortunate you....

kilakali
02-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Check your eros she should be coming to your city soon.