PDA

View Full Version : Jayla!!!

TVSURFER
09-15-2010, 05:00 AM
"Choke me Buddy, choke me hard, I'm a good girl...!" :eek: :p Damn you freak, you...!
Who said they don't like the photographer to be involved? Now this is one for the ages!!! ;)
:cool:

chitown diva
09-15-2010, 05:08 AM
"Choke me Buddy, choke me hard, I'm a good girl...!" :eek: :p Damn you freak, you...!
Who said they don't like the photographer to be involved? Now this is one for the ages!!! ;)

So I take it as though you enjoyed that segment.... :)

Every guy likes a girl with a little freak in her! Right? :rolleyes:

kilakali
09-15-2010, 05:34 AM
Actually thats a tame version...

ROC
09-15-2010, 07:12 AM
so i take it as though you enjoyed that segment.... :)

every guy likes a girl with a little freak in her! Right? :rolleyes:

i loves me a freak...i'll holla at you when i get back...i got something i think you'll enjoy...kisses ma

chitown diva
09-15-2010, 07:41 AM
I was hoping sooner than later ROC...as I also have somethings that I think "we" will enjoy.. and trust me this is one Engagement that you dont wanna miss out on....

ROC
09-15-2010, 08:29 AM
i was hoping sooner than later roc...as i also have somethings that i think "we" will enjoy.. And trust me this is one engagement that you dont wanna miss out on....

i got you ma.....

TVSURFER
09-15-2010, 12:59 PM
So I take it as though you enjoyed that segment.... :)

Every guy likes a girl with a little freak in her! Right? :rolleyes:

Baby I nutted when I saw it; I nutted when I was sleep; I nutted when I woke up; I nutted when I pissed my morning hard-on off and I'm nuttin' as I peck this reply!:p
You're fuckin' right! To fuck with me, a t-girl has to be 110% freak!
As Archie Bunker would say,"Jayla, you are somethin' ELSE!"

bronxbound
09-15-2010, 06:30 PM
I that wasnt the reason I joined it was the craziest I loved it!!!!!!!!!! And Damn shes a good girl!

janetjackme
09-15-2010, 07:08 PM
jayla i see you been a naughty girl!! lol

chitown diva
09-15-2010, 08:22 PM
jayla i see you been a naughty girl!! lol

Hey Sis...I miss you I havent seen you in a while...and Yes you know me I am being a very very naughty girl...Just having some good times with the guys on here...lol...I miss you...

And Yes I am a very good girl....!!! Im Fancy and RATED R!

chitown diva
09-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Someone in this forum didnt tell you that we got a thing goin' on... and he know who he is... lol

Choke me, spank me, and pull my hair...

chitown diva
09-15-2010, 09:18 PM
check out the topic on my website @ Icanonlybemejayla.yolasite.com....log in and let me know what you think

ROC
09-15-2010, 09:20 PM
someone in this forum didnt tell you that we got a thing goin' on... And he know who he is... Lol

choke me, spank me, and pull my hair...

who dat.................lol

anonymoussonny
09-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Somebody is a lucky MOFO!;)

chitown diva
09-16-2010, 04:01 AM
He is a very lucky guy... I just hope he realizes it.... I am thinking of wanting to make another movie but I wanna do one with a hot sexy guy....any takers...???

Any guys wanna play with me???