PDA

View Full Version : A New transgender show primering on SHOWTIME

mrvice
09-15-2010, 02:56 PM
WILD THINGS is an 8 episode reality series which chronicles 3 stunning transgender women as they embark on a road trip with a unique mission: to raise money to help a family member battle life-threatening kidney disease. WILD THINGS is the always humorous and often outrageous adventures of our 3 sexy stars as their odyssey takes them to unsuspecting small-town America. In the course of the series we discover each of these women's fascinating personal journeys and learn what it takes to become a woman. With their big hearts and infectious spirits Maria Roman, Tiara Russell and Cassandra Cass are easy to watch and hard to resist... and the wild things they'll do to raise money for their friend makes for an unforgettable adventure. WILD THINGS premieres on SHOWTIME Thursday September 9th!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suQuSoLkpu8

Ms Remy M
09-15-2010, 05:37 PM
In general I'm biased against reality shows, and this one seems somewhat similar to the VH1 production. I imagine Showtime will step up the 'raunchy' factor to a degree being that it's a cable network, or perhaps not since they are doing the show for a mutual friends' benefit and not their own search for fame and glory. I actually saw the title of this show up for download and skipped right over not realizing what the show is about. Despite my dislike for reality shows, I'll give it a go to see what the girls will make of their opportunity in front of the camera, as it's always good to have more from the trans community accepted within the mainstream media. How exactly are they raising money for their friend by the way? lol

*Went back to try and download episode, and it was a cartoon :confused: lol not sure what is up.* Ah ok Ive found it on their site now, will check it out the next episode.

pretty_boi_rico
09-15-2010, 10:45 PM
i love tiara russell she is da shit

qcutta
09-17-2010, 12:59 AM
Might be interestin, too bad I don't have Showtime.