PDA

View Full Version : Why do TS try to trick the regular guys they talk to?

werwt22
09-15-2010, 11:38 PM
The boys was talking about it in the barber shop. The TS tried to pick up a straight dude from the club and they got to the hotel room and he hit it from the back and eventually ended up seeing a set of balls and he killed the girl, called the cops and just waited. My thing is it seems this happens all the time so why would you even risk it knowing the man in the room might kill you?

carmencream
09-15-2010, 11:57 PM
To some girls it's almost a right of passage to do the quote on quote pussy stunt;)knowing full well that it could turn into disaster,I myself am guilty of doing it in my younger days . I feel if a guy finds himself in this situation he should just leave and charge it to the game ,instead of taking a persons life :rolleyes: But to the girls doing this ,hey you put yourself in the position for something like this to happen be ready for the consequences .

werwt22
09-16-2010, 12:16 AM
it actually happened to me one of my 1st experiences and she didnt tell me til i was pulling her pants off. obviously i didnt mind the TS part but i was kinda pissed that she waited that long to tell me. First thing i said was wow, and then i thought to myself i knew it, then i thought you are so lucky i wasnt one of the guys that say some of the fucked up things they'd do. believe it or not guys talk about what they would do in this situation all the time.

chitown diva
09-16-2010, 04:19 AM
The boys was talking about it in the barber shop. The TS tried to pick up a straight dude from the club and they got to the hotel room and he hit it from the back and eventually ended up seeing a set of balls and he killed the girl, called the cops and just waited. My thing is it seems this happens all the time so why would you even risk it knowing the man in the room might kill you?

This is a very dangerous and risky game that some of girls like to play, as mentioned by Carmen....

I for one am all about full disclosure, and that is because I value my life plus I do not want to co horse someone into doing something that they normally would not do given all the details and circumstances...To me its kinda like forcing and tricking someone into a life style that they are not normally accustomed too...and that is bad business...
There is plenty of men out there that love us girls...and will be plenty more..
And there is even some that will venture into this life style to be with some of us girls... the Straight is no longer straight...

I just say be careful ladies... If you gonna play that game life Carmen said, be sure to be ready for the consequences...We are ladies, so we dont have the strength to go toe to toe with a man like that...

Otherwise invest in an equalizer... because men do sit around and poke and prod about what they would do in this instance...but we all know that deep down in the back of their minds that if they met the right one..they would keep fuckin her, but only if they knew that their secret could be safe with her...;)...

- Jayla

GroobySteven
09-16-2010, 01:01 PM
It's VALIDATION - proving they can pick up a guy as a girl.

I've posted on this before, it's dangerous, demeaning and brings the rest of the TS community down.

MrKnockOut
09-16-2010, 03:27 PM
It's VALIDATION - proving they can pick up a guy as a girl.

I've posted on this before, it's dangerous, demeaning and brings the rest of the TS community down.

Agreed. An individual should have the option to choose or not to engage in homosexual behavior (and yes, this is still considered homosexual in societys eyes).

midwestboss
09-16-2010, 08:01 PM
I just dont get how this happens. I can see getting head but how do you just fuck a girl in her ass without ever seeing or playing with the pussy? If im bout to sleep with a girl for the first time and she hiding her pussy but ask if i can pound her dook chute i have a problem with that.

GroobySteven
09-16-2010, 08:59 PM
"I REALLY want to have sex baby but I'm on my period."
OR
They figure when a guy gets there they don't care.

ballznnutzz
09-17-2010, 08:39 AM
I just dont get how this happens. I can see getting head but how do you just fuck a girl in her ass without ever seeing or playing with the pussy? If im bout to sleep with a girl for the first time and she hiding her pussy but ask if i can pound her dook chute i have a problem with that.

cum clouds the brain and skews judgment

peggygee
09-18-2010, 02:16 AM
I had thought I had posted as regards this topic previously, perhaps not.

Obviously as a pre op, logistics would tend to dictate that a woman would
need to divulge her genital status prior to being sexually intimate.

However, as a post op, I don't feel that a woman needs to share that
information in casual encounters if she chooses not to, but would be more
nclined to do so in a relationship that had a potential to become serious.

I would also add that there may be instances where a woman isn't attracted to
trans-attracted men, and thus would find it difficult to share her status.

Again, I had thought I had previously responded to this topic, but have done
so here: I'm not telling my gender status! (http://theipowa.org/?q=content/im-not-telling-my-gender-status)

kilakali
09-18-2010, 03:20 AM

so here: I'm not telling my gender status! (http://theipowa.org/?q=content/im-not-telling-my-gender-status)

Yes you have PG this question has been asked a few times in the past...That is the main reason i didnt respond to this question.

anonymoussonny
09-18-2010, 12:45 PM
I had this experience once in college, Seanchi said it, "My period on." was the line I was given.

I worked my way inside her walls...slowly, then at full insertion...I forced her flat to the bed with my body and talked to her about being honest with men about her Tgender. It was a learning experience for her she will never forget. The pussy stunt is deadly dangerous...:mad:

unknown5
09-18-2010, 05:57 PM
I had this experience once in college, Seanchi said it, "My period on." was the line I was given.

I worked my way inside her walls...slowly, then at full insertion...I forced her flat to the bed with my body and talked to her about being honest with men about her Tgender. It was a learning experience for her she will never forget. The pussy stunt is deadly dangerous...:mad:

thats smart but a hilarious mental picture

onone
09-21-2010, 03:31 AM

Some secrets should be taken to the grave. Post op tranny would qualify as one of those secrets. No man wants to hear that the woman he has been with for whatever amount of time use to be a man. Waiting till you are good and ready to divulge a personal truth when you feel that a relationship is really getting serious is a deal breaker. It is true that not everyone is privy to that personal information, but that is just something that needs to be told to a man before he ever even kisses you, and certainly never after potentially months of more intimate contact. The best way to go about it IMO is to just tell a man when you are getting serious that you are incapable of having children and just simply take the rest to your grave...

anonymoussonny
09-24-2010, 10:16 PM
I feel that integrity is an integral part of the persona of any woman I am with. A relationship built on halftruths and lies will ultimately fail.

Full disclosure has to be the way at some point...

werwt22
09-26-2010, 09:09 PM
I dont agree at all. Im sympathetic to what TS go through but I shouldnt find out that late period, whether i gain feelings after X days or if im about to smash the same day. My mentality was so messed up one of my first times that I went and asked my father about the situation and that takes balls (no pun intended). Its hard to explain when your feelings are genuine about falling in love with a TS you didnt know she was a TS and your not into "the scene" at that time. I remember an old story on hung angels where a girl faked so hard that she bought blood and put it on her pantys where he'd obviously find them and it's just wrong. I dont remember her name but the girl i gave the most respect told me on the phone after she went home the same day.

Epiphany1
09-29-2010, 07:19 PM
the boys was talking about it in the barber shop. The ts tried to pick up a straight dude from the club and they got to the hotel room and he hit it from the back and eventually ended up seeing a set of balls and he killed the girl, called the cops and just waited. My thing is it seems this happens all the time so why would you even risk it knowing the man in the room might kill you?
i think this is crazy even though sometimes i would say is unavoidable to a certain point...why i would say that is beacuse it was wrong on her part not to at least tell him after the club...i sometimes dont tell if im in a public place like that because there are some rotten men and they will spread ya business all around the club! But if we decide to take it further than that i tell gladly! Its really not worth the drama and most girls dont realize there are plenty of men in the world and i promise especially if u a bad b*&%# they will be with it! Aka down wit the "t" i love to tell im really a man they always gaaaaag lol!
This is just another epiphany from epiphany!!!!

werwt22
09-29-2010, 09:07 PM
i think this is crazy even though sometimes i would say is unavoidable to a certain point...why i would say that is beacuse it was wrong on her part not to at least tell him after the club...i sometimes dont tell if im in a public place like that because there are some rotten men and they will spread ya business all around the club! But if we decide to take it further than that i tell gladly! Its really not worth the drama and most girls dont realize there are plenty of men in the world and i promise especially if u a bad b*&%# they will be with it! Aka down wit the "t" i love to tell im really a man they always gaaaaag lol!
This is just another epiphany from epiphany!!!!

down with the "t" LOL. I havent heard that in a minute.