PDA

View Full Version : Amanda

ROC
09-18-2010, 12:09 AM
AMANDA*COXX a young hot & sexey T.S with the skills to drive u wild.I hav 36c real breast soft butter cup skin 26-36 135plbs with a 10"BOY TOY for ur joy ready to drive u insane!!! I'm experienced well hung & luv to hav fun.....in my world anything can happen & there no rules u shoot on me or I shoot on u:-O I also enjoy kissing,giveing & receiveing jus to name a few... anything to set the mood I take my time to make sure u hav the best time there's nothing I want do:-) {I PROMISE} I luv 1st timers & I always aim to please:-

DOWNTOWN CHICAGO...

TVSURFER
09-18-2010, 01:24 AM
AMANDA*COXX a young hot & sexey T.S with the skills to drive u wild.I hav 36c real breast soft butter cup skin 26-36 135plbs with a 10"BOY TOY for ur joy ready to drive u insane!!! I'm experienced well hung & luv to hav fun.....in my world anything can happen & there no rules u shoot on me or I shoot on u:-O I also enjoy kissing,giveing & receiveing jus to name a few... anything to set the mood I take my time to make sure u hav the best time there's nothing I want do:-) {I PROMISE} I luv 1st timers & I always aim to please:-

DOWNTOWN CHICAGO...
Detroit girl; not that big, either!
:cool:

anonymoussonny
09-18-2010, 12:11 PM

Truth in advertising...LOL

bxboy1984
09-19-2010, 09:00 PM