PDA

View Full Version : Advice....

SlickShawty
09-22-2010, 12:52 AM
Hello all. It's been a minute since I've posted on here but I need some advice. Ok, the obvious is that I love t-girls....the feminine the better. And I recently had an encounter with Foxy Fun. It was a dream come true. She did everything I asked of her but the only problem was I wanted to go down on her. I have a strong fetish to perform but I'm sooooo scared of picking up a STD or something. Sure she can throw on a rubber, but I actually wanna feel it all. And thoughts....:confused:

Ms Remy M
09-22-2010, 01:02 AM
You are feeling it all, keep them condoms on, it's not worth the risk. your health is more important!

DYNACORD
09-22-2010, 02:07 AM
What ever you do, don't trust any of them to Bare Back. Just don't.
Trust no one. I've been hearing of a lot of that going on here in the Detroit community. I even know some of the girls who do it. "Not Good"!

Ms Remy M
09-22-2010, 02:13 AM
By the way, who is Foxy Fun, any pics?

kilakali
09-22-2010, 02:18 AM

Foxy from NY..

kilakali
09-22-2010, 02:19 AM
This Foxy....

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1649&highlight=foxy

Ms Remy M
09-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Ah right, thanks, KK. Thought that might have been who 'he' was referring to but never heard her called 'Foxy Fun' I don't keep up with all the aliases

DYNACORD
09-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Yeah, she's on this site. Didn't someone give her a rather low score on the "Attitude Meter" during the shoot or something like that?

She's hot though.

SlickShawty
09-22-2010, 02:47 AM
I appreciate the words of wisdom. Good look.

vidman
09-22-2010, 12:51 PM

Hey Remy, don't even worry about this Foxy chic. She's not even worth the time making her acquaintance. Her attitude is deplorable. Keep it movin.
Even if I was into paying for transsexuals, she wouldn't get one red dime out of me. (red dime? YES!! Impossible aint it!!)

Ms Remy M
09-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Hey Remy, don't even worry about this Foxy chic. She's not even worth the time making her acquaintance. Her attitude is deplorable. Keep it movin.
Even if I was into paying for transsexuals, she wouldn't get one red dime out of me. (red dime? YES!! Impossible aint it!!)

Wow, between this ^ and the comments on the link KK provided, it's like *sheesh* is being in her company that bad?!? I use to hear so many good things, way back during her early shoots before implants and such...

Just by virtue of my character, I can generally get a better experince with the girls, but I'd certainly take the advice into consideration. I'd never have reason to speak with her really though, she shoots with another photog when she poses for Grooby and seems most of her recent work has been for Bob's Tgirls of late.