PDA

View Full Version : Sasha strokes is back and here to stay!

Sasha
10-04-2010, 12:40 AM
HEY EVERYONE I KNO I HAVE MAY FANS FORMT HIS SITE AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK BLACK T GIRLS AND FRANK T GIRLS AND A FEW OTHERS I PLAN TO WORK WITH FUTHER ON. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE KEY TO OPEN UP MANY DOORS I HAVE CREATED A SITE OF MY OWN THAT I UPDATE AND INTERACT WITH FANS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ITS REALLY A FAN BASE SITE WHERE PEOPLE CAN CATCH UPDATES OF MY MORE REQUENT AND OTHER HIDDEN CONTENT THAT IS NOT ON OTHERS SITES SUCH AS HARDCORES OF ME BOTTOMING AND TOPPING! WOULD HOPE YOU JOIN AS MY JOURNEY OF EVOLUTION CONTINUES! CHECKOUT THE SITE ON www.sashastrokes.com BLOG, PHONE SEX CHAT AND MORE!

ROC
10-04-2010, 12:52 AM
WELCOME HOME SASHA... LOVE YOUR PHOTOS MA....ESPECIALLY YOU WEARING THAT REDSKINS JERZ. YOU REAL SEXY BOO... ! :eek:

mrvice
10-04-2010, 03:03 AM
welcome home and def will check out the site

mick foley
10-04-2010, 04:44 AM
pure gold baby, pure gold

Ms Remy M
10-04-2010, 05:58 AM
nice, welcome back to the forum! :)

GroobySteven
10-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Welcome back Sasha!

Ok just to clarify something on another post ... so you will bottom, just not in a shoot for us?
:confused:

seanchai

Sasha
10-04-2010, 02:28 PM
I understand this has been a issue. And I respect the company at its fullest! I am a Top but in my personal life I have bttm. Once or twice with my partner.
I was willing to do a hardcore with you guys but i was told out of respect you were only looking for bottoms that I am sorry I am not. But I plan on in the future doing a top session with my partner someone I am close to. Yes on my site.Because I enjoy working with grooby. I hope this doesnt take offense to you because i enjoy working for grooby! I would love to top for many of your sites because that is what I feel comfortable doing I respect grooby and I acknowledge the time and effort spent and I want to continue futher on in the future as well! But I dont want to be forced into any activity either!

WITH LOVE
XOXOXO
SAHSA STROKES

Sasha
10-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Thanks so much hun Go skins LMAO

mrvice
10-04-2010, 03:43 PM
sasha do what you do in order to please your fans whether top or bttm u cud be vers as well also

GroobySteven
10-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the answer Sasha and I think it's very fair that you at least are upfront about it. What I think is a little unfair to the members here, is that you are happy to come on and promote your site - yet with the tease that you are only going to do a versatile/bottom scene over there? It just seems a little like having your cake and eating it!

I don't think as a company we're THAT demanding but on this site, more than others it seems like we need to have models that are usually at the least versatile. However, for models that are pretty much top only, it wouldn't be a great scene having them as a bottom.

Anyhow, I did ask Remy to put it out as a question, and whatever the members agree on, we'll try and deliver.
Thanks Steven

Sasha
10-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Of course Im gonna respond back to your question! Your head cheif! Top Dog! lol I respect you highly! Trust I am a humble girl and not trying to create problems with you guys! I love grooby! I am honored to work with you! But my site was not made to offend you or tease or create any conflict! It is just a fan base site I created so all my fans can stay updated with my new content as much as possible! Also I have not did any work with any other company besides Grooby! I wont say im a vers because this isnt something I do on a daily regular basis...
I do understand what your looking for and i respect your request as said before..I will aplogies again if you felt i was posting this forum to tease.I love working with grooby and I hope I get the chance to prove to you how good of a top I really am! Hopefully we can continue to work together!

Much Love,
xoxoxoxox
Sasha Strokes

ty-clone
10-05-2010, 04:00 AM
I understand this has been a issue. And I respect the company at its fullest! I am a Top but in my personal life I have bttm. Once or twice with my partner.
I was willing to do a hardcore with you guys but i was told out of respect you were only looking for bottoms that I am sorry I am not. But I plan on in the future doing a top session with my partner someone I am close to. Yes on my site.Because I enjoy working with grooby. I hope this doesnt take offense to you because i enjoy working for grooby! I would love to top for many of your sites because that is what I feel comfortable doing I respect grooby and I acknowledge the time and effort spent and I want to continue futher on in the future as well! But I dont want to be forced into any activity either!

WITH LOVE
XOXOXO
SAHSA STROKES

not tryna start no drama, but its seems like the people who run the site want u to bottom, while the people who pay for the site want u to top. :D

i don’t believe that its any HC scenes on here were the girl is strictly topping the dude (well except chyna). most scenes are girls are strictly bottoming & the rest are vers

hope ur able to do the HC on here, im sure ur'll bring the pain & make ur partner face look like this :eek:
lol

kaientai
10-05-2010, 01:10 PM
I just hope you guys have sasha on here again solo or topping she is gorgeous

GroobySteven
10-05-2010, 06:09 PM
I just hope you guys have sasha on here again solo or topping she is gorgeous

Who? This Sasha?

kaientai
10-06-2010, 10:53 AM
yes that one haha

Sasha
10-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Sounds like you were questioning that request if they had the right sasha Steven lol jk lol I may not have the huge tits(but im still a young ts still growing it will get there in time) But I am a great performer and im orignal! I think every girl is unique and there is a someone for everyone. I love my power tool its gets the job done! I will tear this industry of male model apart if I had the chance and would show no mercy.. Not to be cocky but I have a huge cock and im a pretty girl lol so I think i can be excuse for that comment lol

MUCH LOVE
XOXOXO
Sasha Strokes

GroobySteven
10-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Sounds like you were questioning that request if they had the right sasha Steven lol jk lol I may not have the huge tits(but im still a young ts still growing it will get there in time) But I am a great performer and im orignal! I think every girl is unique and there is a someone for everyone. I love my power tool its gets the job done! I will tear this industry of male model apart if I had the chance and would show no mercy.. Not to be cocky but I have a huge cock and im a pretty girl lol so I think i can be excuse for that comment lol

MUCH LOVE
XOXOXO
Sasha Strokes

Nah I know who you are :-) Wait - that it you right?

Sasha
10-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Very funny Steven....Yes that is me..I know you have a army of models.Just one thing tho you forgot to do! Study the positions and strength of your soilders! Im from brookyln New York and it was struggle in this lifestyle comming up life wasnt giving to me on a silver platter I was homeless and had to work hard for what i believed in! Which was my right to choose to be the woman I am today!I am proud to be a transgender woman. Im happy about how i see myslef and the transformation taking place as well. But the idea to share it with the world and know that I am doing something right makes it a awesome plus to my lifestyle* I am a determined girl and learning from past experinces in life and comming up from nothing I learned its a dog eat dog world in life and in this kinda industry! Its hard to trust and things arent gonna be handed to you for nothing you gotta work for it! Just know I do alot of homework I study things(your grooby work of course I dont just take pictures lol) I take advice and im not afraid of criticism! I dont mind working hard to get to the top! I refuse to be at the bottom of the barrel! I know rhome wasnt built in a day and success for everyone cant be done ova nite! basiclly what im saying is Im a tough solider who is at ease for the captin so in saying that I advise the captain to keep a close eye on the new generation of tranny soliders in the makingI Cause im in it to win it Im on your team so plz try not to forget this face in the crowd!

Much Love
xoxoxo
Sasha Strokes

kaientai
10-07-2010, 11:49 AM
I think you are just perfect sasha.

brandonnsdiego
10-10-2010, 04:50 PM
Welcome back, I can't wait to see more from you sexy!