PDA

View Full Version : New tgirl on the block what do you think of me so far?

ladylong22
10-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey pplz my name is Amber Long A.K.A Lady Long and i am new to BTG and i want to see what people think of me so far as of now and if you think im a cutie then leave me some feedback and check out my page n pics thank you

TVSURFER
10-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Hey pplz my name is Amber Long A.K.A Lady Long and i am new to BTG and i want to see what people think of me so far as of now and if you think im a cutie then leave me some feedback and check out my page n pics thank you
Welcome to the forum, however we'd like to see what you look like and where we can pick up your page? You didn't leave us with any discernable information.
:cool:

ladylong22
10-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Welcome to the forum, however we'd like to see what you look like and where we can pick up your page? You didn't leave us with any discernable information.
Ooh im sorry my computer had broke down so im doing this from my phone until i get a new one

TVSURFER
10-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Well, so [much], for an introduction, eh?

carmencream
10-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Well so far from the little bit you have told me outside of this I like you:p and trust me the less you worry about what ppl here think the better off you will be,unless they are the boss or someone you may work with ;) but all in all just treat everyone here the way you wan't to be treated and you should be fine.

Ms Remy M
10-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Hi Amber, thanks for making the public introduction.

You can view pics of her through her public profile on here.

ROC
10-09-2010, 10:40 PM
amber alert amber alert! Shawty looking good...welcome to the forum....

GroobySteven
10-10-2010, 09:42 AM
amber alert amber alert! Shawty looking good...welcome to the forum....

Looks great, love the photos.
Welcome!

bigdicki
10-10-2010, 04:38 PM

I'd dip my peanut butter into your chocolate for sure! :D Nice pics ma.

ladylong22
10-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Thank you guys so much i feel so much at ease and i feel that we'll be good friends

thookie
10-11-2010, 05:55 AM
Yeah your sexy I'm happy to that your on here.

eclectic_co
10-14-2010, 05:07 AM
Amber,

Looking forward to seeing more of you!
Great photos provided through ROC!