PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon section

kilakali
10-09-2010, 10:01 PM
I dont know if anyone has picked up on this. On the coming soon section Nicole and Miami Lee they are the same girl. Latrice is also Kristen Klass.

Ms Remy M
10-09-2010, 10:17 PM
I dont know if anyone has picked up on this. On the coming soon section Nicole and Miami Lee they are the same girl. Latrice is also Kristen Klass.

lol get em together. Glad to see Latrice back with update as it's been a while I think. As I said in another thread the girls will go from one photog to another real quick and get shoots before we have a chance to realize what is amiss... It is dirty business in that they know they are shooting for same site and are intentially not stating they already shot, although I think in Latrice case not really same situation, and may be a reason in Miami case too...

TVSURFER
10-10-2010, 12:49 AM
lol get em together. Glad to see Latrice back with update as it's been a while I think. As I said in another thread the girls will go from one photog to another real quick and get shoots before we have a chance to realize what is amiss... It is dirty business in that they know they are shooting for same site and are intentially not stating they already shot, although I think in Latrice case not really same situation, and may be a reason in Miami case too...
What makes these girls situation unique? :confused:
:cool:

GroobySteven
10-10-2010, 09:41 AM
So irritating when this happens, especially in a short period of time when they knew exactly what they were doing.

JackFlash
10-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Damn, Nicole pulled one on us, told me she had only shot for shemale strokers .. and to top it off this is what I wrote up for her bio

Nicole contacted me through a friend and expressed
her desire to do a shoot, we set the shoot up and whilst
we were doing the paperwork I found out that she is
from CA Los Angeles. (Ouch Grooby HQ where we have a couple of shooters)
Sorry guys 1st come 1st serve..

Ms Remy M
10-10-2010, 11:24 PM

That was me, playing Devils advocate. I don't know anything about the two of them so didn't want to flat out say that they intentially tried to fool us when I wasn't at the shoots and don't know what took place. Far as I know the girls are friends with certain people in the company so didn't want to appear to be blasting them and get myself into trouble again.

thepiedpiper
10-10-2010, 11:29 PM

I'm guessing due to the length of time between shoots Latrice has simply changed her name - that is my guess for what it is worth. I don't think there is any unique reason in Miami's case though.. :cool:

Ms Remy M
10-10-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm guessing due to the length of time between shoots Latrice has simply changed her name - that is my guess for what it is worth. I don't think there is any unique reason in Miami's case though.. :cool:

agreed. It has been a while since Latrice last shoot and girls do like to change their names despite us trying to tame that down. Still, if she said she never shot for us before, a lie is a lie...

TVSURFER
10-11-2010, 05:18 AM
They both changed their names. We've got some sharp eyed dudes here; sooner rather than later, it was bound to come out!

agreed. It has been a while since Latrice last shoot and girls do like to change their names despite us trying to tame that down. Still, if she said she never shot for us before, a lie is a lie...
Nicole/Miami is a liar, too and she has the tats to prove it! I believe that's why Kilakali picked up on her tricky, sly move!

JP Ewing
10-11-2010, 05:43 AM
Kristen told me she recently moved to Houston and had been living in California. She said she had done work for other websites but hadn't been on Black T-Girls. Based on Latrice's Bio, sounds like a similar story to what she said a few years ago.

She did mention that things didn't go so well in Cali and she was trying to get started again in Houston. Hard to know what to really believe...

Buddy Wood
10-11-2010, 08:04 AM
It gets very difficult to juggle all the names and girls and girls with multiple names. At least for me. Even if they're not trying to pull one over and get a quick shoot.

That being said...Miami Lee looks kinda different from Nicole. Fuck it...keep them as 2 different girls. jk

I don't remember what Miami Lee told me (quite a few months ago now) but I always ask the girls if they shot for the site and how long it's been...pretty sure she had never shot. Kilakali actually helps me with the names and shooting history of some girls if he knows them (which he usually does)...I can remember a face and an ass but not a name.