PDA

View Full Version : Who's this fine kid from way back?

blk_jnd
10-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Does anyone know what she was called in this set or any subsequent ones?

She must have had a photoshoot about the same date & time as Jade as shown in one of her early ones.

Ms Remy M
10-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Looks like Slim Goodie, which would be consistent with the photog who was Steve In Atl at the time, and would explain similiarities between her and Jade shoot.

blk_jnd
10-13-2010, 11:58 PM
Thanks, you're a real lifesaver.

The tats (on the thigh) match up.

You have no idea how long I've been looking to find this girl's place in the BTG database.

Betcha she was not called Slim Goodie then so another one for the duplicate detectives.

Ms Remy M
10-14-2010, 12:09 AM
yeah, she may have gone by a different name back then, I'll leave that to someone else though. Good thing is she has a selective look that she apparently likes to use with make-up, which was the first thing I picked up on when you posted the pics, the thigh tat was perfect to confirm it was her though. :cool:

carmencream
10-14-2010, 11:54 AM
That's Cha Cha I'm not sure if she still lives in Atl ,last I heard she moved back to Macon Ga

MrKnockOut
10-14-2010, 03:42 PM
That's Cha Cha I'm not sure if she still lives in Atl ,last I heard she moved back to Macon Ga

Yep she's back in macon

MrKnockOut
10-14-2010, 03:58 PM
I have 2 admit that I fucking love the 'old' jade fam...shorty was sexy as shit.

Ms Remy M
10-14-2010, 09:50 PM
I have 2 admit that I fucking love the 'old' jade fam...shorty was sexy as shit.

Jade is still sexy to me, I didn't see her early work until well after all the 'alterations' had been made, so I appreciate both the past and present look without feeling to attached to either... :cool: