PDA

View Full Version : Kilakali's first shoot for BTG!

TVSURFER
10-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Hey, to all you paying members, Kilakali just did his first sets shoot for BTG! It looks good from what I've seen! I know this is the start of better things to come from a guy who knows ALL the fine black t-girls! Good Luck Kila!
How about a shout out to my guy?
:cool:

carmencream
10-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Congrats big daddy see you soon when I come to Cali;) ,XoXo Carmen Cream

VICTORIA_PORSHE
10-19-2010, 07:07 AM
You have the potential to be one of the best T-Girl photogs on the West Coast... Great luck and see you when I visit San Diego next month! I'll be sure to be photo ready!!! Xoxo

bigdicki
10-19-2010, 12:32 PM
I was wondering when you were going to get it in with the cameras. We expect great things from you dude.

ladylong22
10-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Congrats swetty keep it up

anonymoussonny
10-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Well deserved praise & compliments! Keep steppin' up the game!

DYNACORD
10-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Where's the shoot at Kila? Has it posted yet? Or did I not see it was your's?

thookie
10-21-2010, 05:02 AM
CONGRATS!!! sure can't wait to see it.

TVSURFER
10-21-2010, 05:50 AM
Yeah 'Cord, you missed it! http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=990&name=Chrystie+Mattel

kilakali
10-21-2010, 10:07 AM
Hey, to all you paying members, Kilakali just did his first sets shoot for BTG! It looks good from what I've seen! I know this is the start of better things to come from a guy who knows ALL the fine black t-girls! Good Luck Kila!
How about a shout out to my guy?

Thanks Surf I found a couple of oldies but goodies in the Bay and Oakland areas and some new girls through Honey Foxx.. I think you all will like them..:cool:

Congrats big daddy see you soon when I come to Cali;) ,XoXo Carmen Cream
Now you know I cant wait to see you Carmensutra Cream we going to have a good time doing the LA Club scene...;)

You have the potential to be one of the best T-Girl photogs on the West Coast... Great luck and see you when I visit San Diego next month! I'll be sure to be photo ready!!! Xoxo
Ahhh VP thank you!!! Im stoked to get my lens on you maybe we can shoot on the beach? I know a nice nude beach in SD....;) j/k

I was wondering when you were going to get it in with the cameras. We expect great things from you dude.
It was only a matter of time..lol i know BD im going to try my best to bring you guys some new faces and big bootys....:D

Congrats swetty keep it up
Thank You Ladylong !!!

Well deserved praise & compliments! Keep steppin' up the game!
Thanks!!! i sure am going to try to step it up...:cool:

I shot Chrystie Mattel (last week) and Malibu Barbie on this weeks update

CONGRATS!!! sure can't wait to see it.

Thanks Thookie!!!!

TS Paris Pirelli
10-21-2010, 06:45 PM
hey boo good work on your shoot cant wait till out back west and have you take tons of me soo get ready for when i visit lights camera action lol Mwah

DYNACORD
10-23-2010, 03:46 AM
I shot Chrystie Mattel (last week) and Malibu Barbie on this weeks update

Man, I remember those two, but I guess I didn't look to see who shot them. Good job Mister! Hope to see more.

unknown5
10-23-2010, 10:04 AM
i think youll bring some great things to the table

brandonnsdiego
10-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Congratulations Kali! I look forward to seeing more!

eclectic_co
10-24-2010, 08:59 PM
I step out for a minute and look what happens!

Congrats Kila! I know you will bring the best out of the ladies in all your shoots! you already have. I just hope that you do not stop your sideline club photos!

;)

TsAngelVixen
10-26-2010, 03:18 AM
Congrats mister....

honeyfox2010
10-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Looking forward to seeing more of your work! xoxoxo Can't wait to shoot for the site again!:p

GroobySteven
10-26-2010, 10:47 AM
We're all waiting on more from KilaKali!
Hope you are doing well mate!

kilakali
11-02-2010, 05:54 AM
hey boo good work on your shoot cant wait till out back west and have you take tons of me soo get ready for when i visit lights camera action lol Mwah
Thanks Paris I will see you this weekend on my birthday.. Be dressed in a boxed gift so i can unwrap you...:p lol j/k Im looking forward to hanging out with you. I bring the camera and lights and you bring the action...:D

Man, I remember those two, but I guess I didn't look to see who shot them. Good job Mister! Hope to see more.
Thanks DCord !!!

i think youll bring some great things to the table
Thanks Unknown I sure as hell am going to try.

Congratulations Kali! I look forward to seeing more!
Thanks Brandon!!!

I step out for a minute and look what happens!

Congrats Kila! I know you will bring the best out of the ladies in all your shoots! you already have. I just hope that you do not stop your sideline club photos!

;)

Thanks Eco and the club scene pics will continue...

Congrats mister....
Thanks Vixen Babe !!!!!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work! xoxoxo Can't wait to shoot for the site again!:p
Thanks HoneyFoxx sexy mami....will see you in person real soon... I cant wait..:D

We're all waiting on more from KilaKali!
Hope you are doing well mate!
Im hanging in there boss.. Thanks

chitown diva
11-03-2010, 06:57 AM
Well I always knew my baby would do a good job when he did his first shoot...too bad that he cant do shoots of me...????
Good Job Big Daddy and when I say Big Daddy, I mean BIG DADDY!!! Cant wait to do some PRIVATE shoots with you... Muah

-JL

kilakali
11-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Well I always knew my baby would do a good job when he did his first shoot...too bad that he cant do shoots of me...????
Good Job Big Daddy and when I say Big Daddy, I mean BIG DADDY!!! Cant wait to do some PRIVATE shoots with you... Muah

-JL

Thanks Jayla I love what you did with that pic....
Private coming soon as soon as i take care of that other business...;)