PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Another girl gone

kilakali
10-21-2010, 10:15 AM
I just heard we lost Jezebel today. I have heard numerous things so i wont speculate on what happen. There is a news link floating around as soon as I find it or if someone has read please post on this thread.
I met her last year at Cobra very nice girl. She told me she wanted to hangout next time she was in LA. Im deeply sadden that will never happen. May she Rest In Peace and my prayers and condolences go out to her family.

GroobySteven
10-21-2010, 10:44 AM
There are news links around but they don't mention her by name.
She did take her own life.

Very sad and someone I knew personally.
RIP

carmencream
10-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Oh my god ,may she rest in peace

Ms Remy M
10-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Very sad news, PK Vegas always spoke so highly of her, may she Rest In Peace

mrvice
10-21-2010, 06:08 PM
damn dats sad to hear one of my favorite my sincere condolences R.I.P.

mick foley
10-22-2010, 02:27 AM
wowww, so surreal man. rest in peace

bigbear6
10-22-2010, 02:30 AM
may she rest in peace:(

ROC
10-22-2010, 04:46 AM
Very sad news indeed...........

TVSURFER
10-22-2010, 10:29 PM
This one happened in New Jersey:
http://www.thegrio.com/news/2-separate-new-jersey-murders-connected-by-lgbt-thread.php
:cool:

TurboMan
10-23-2010, 12:55 AM
This one happened in New Jersey:
http://www.thegrio.com/news/2-separate-new-jersey-murders-connected-by-lgbt-thread.php
:cool:

Hey Surfer thanks for posting this.

coco4852
10-23-2010, 02:56 AM
So sorry to hear this. May she rest in peace...

ladylong22
10-23-2010, 03:14 PM
OMG thats awful what happend 2 her R.I.P

TurboMan
10-26-2010, 12:38 PM
one of the perps in the senseless killing of ms.White has been arrested.da bama a 25 year old turned himself in sat.night.The other perp also identified is still on the run.bail is set at a million dollars.may she rest in PEACE.

Ms Remy M
10-26-2010, 01:14 PM
one of the perps in the senseless killing of ms.White has been arrested.da bama a 25 year old turned himself in sat.night.The other perp also identified is still on the run.bail is set at a million dollars.may she rest in PEACE.

Thanks for the update, any news links would be appreciated.

TurboMan
10-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the update, any news links would be appreciated.

Check this link at...maplewood patch.com

erikdezel
12-07-2010, 03:07 PM
dang she was one of the best ...my wifey

kilakali
12-15-2010, 08:39 PM
A little late on this news, but KUDOS to Sparkey Snakeden, Buddy Wood , and Grooby for donating the money from the T-party to go towards Jezebel's funeral.

cumshooter69
12-15-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm wondering if Grooby should create a site Honoring all of our fallen angels. Complete with Bio's, Full list of where there pics & vids can be found, any and all dvd's releases. Plus as a member of the site you would have access to Any Full Sets that they shot or can get access to.

They can also leave a section on each models page for rememberances by people who knew them and by their fans and members who admired and loved them.

Just a thought
Cumshooter69

TslovelyLuxury
12-16-2010, 01:08 PM
what caused her to commit suicide?! Very pretty girl may she rest in peace and find happiness in the after life.
There are news links around but they don't mention her by name.
She did take her own life.

Very sad and someone I knew personally.
RIP

kilakali
12-16-2010, 08:40 PM
what caused her to commit suicide?! Very pretty girl may she rest in peace and find happiness in the after life.

Nobody knows why only speculation. Which I wont mention on here.

kilakali
12-16-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm wondering if Grooby should create a site Honoring all of our fallen angels. Complete with Bio's, Full list of where there pics & vids can be found, any and all dvd's releases. Plus as a member of the site you would have access to Any Full Sets that they shot or can get access to.

They can also leave a section on each models page for rememberances by people who knew them and by their fans and members who admired and loved them.

Just a thought
Cumshooter69

Grooby has a fallen angels/devils website the link is on Seanchai's profile I believe.

Ms Remy M
12-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Grooby has a fallen angels/devils website the link is on Seanchai's profile I believe.

Here ya go - http://www.grooby.com/fallenangels/

I didn't respond as it seemed as if he was really wanting more than this.

Tour
12-17-2010, 11:02 PM
A little late on this news, but KUDOS to Sparkey Snakeden, Buddy Wood , and Grooby for donating the money from the T-party to go towards Jezebel's funeral.

I guess that's a clear and also an obvious exampleto most of you girls:rolleyes: that you should apply more than just some clients, some shoots, clubs & partying, and all the rest of the nonsense.

Sad & Shame:rolleyes:she didn't even have funeral expenses and then the ads/postings on the web collecting donations campaigns like some save the children type of bs.

DYNACORD
12-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Jezebel was one of my favorites. It's very sad when someone takes their own life as was stated. I wish her family well if she has any. RIP!

Thanks for that info Surfer. Both of those NJ situations are really fucked up.
What the hell is wrong with people? I guess I can answer that one.