PDA

View Full Version : I'm taking a different, more mature approach

ast123
10-27-2010, 05:44 AM
As many have seen, I have had quite a few rants on these boards about things I would like to see here, but today Ive decided to take a more mature approach. No more accusing, or attacking, instead I will ask that you guys educate me. Perhaps I don't have all the knowledge that I think I do...

that being said......please also understand that I have invested my hard earned money into this site for over a year, and I am not a random dude. I have only made one request here and will continue to(politely this time!) request or at least get educated on the situation....

so basically i was wondering...

can you guys (photographers) give me an update about how the whole "booty popping" situation is going? How has the process been, what challenges are there to getting something like this done.......and if we were going to see more of it here, do you know how soon it may be here?

By "booty popping" im specifically referring to the dance I mentioned where the girl is naked and squats down with both hands on her knees and makes her ass pop up and down and shake....a perfect example can be seen in this kennedy logan vid at the 4 minute mark: http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/movie.php?g=3733&name=Kennedy+Logan I don't mean to sound picky but i do want to emphasize that im specifically referring to the girl being both a) butt naked and b) has both hands on her knees while shaking it

Basically i was wondering how possible is it that we may see more of this and perhaps if you could tell me how soon? I personally would be happy if there was just 5 seconds worth of this type of ass shaking in more videos it doesnt have to be a whole lot just a lil bit is cool....

I know you guys mentioned you cant play music which makes it weird.....i was thinking maybe someone could whip up a quick basic beat on FL Studio to be able to use? just a suggestion.....it seems that if a girl can do the dance she would be able to do it for just a couple seconds at lesat even if there is no music, but then again you guys know more than i do about the situation...

Peace

P.S., sometimes I over look things, so if anyone has already seen this type of dancing on here (girl naked & with hands on knees) please let me know! I did see another one with the tgirl named strawberry in the vid where she has on the orange top...good stuff!

Ms Remy M
10-28-2010, 10:18 PM
As many have seen, I have had quite a few rants on these boards about things I would like to see here, but today Ive decided to take a more mature approach. No more accusing, or attacking, instead I will ask that you guys educate me. Perhaps I don't have all the knowledge that I think I do...

that being said......please also understand that I have invested my hard earned money into this site for over a year, and I am not a random dude. I have only made one request here and will continue to(politely this time!) request or at least get educated on the situation....

can you guys (photographers) give me an update about how the whole "booty popping" situation is going? How has the process been, what challenges are there to getting something like this done.......and if we were going to see more of it here, do you know how soon it may be here?

By "booty popping" im specifically referring to the dance I mentioned where the girl is naked and squats down with both hands on her knees and makes her ass pop up and down and shake....a perfect example can be seen in this kennedy logan vid at the 4 minute mark: http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/movie.php?g=3733&name=Kennedy+Logan I don't mean to sound picky but i do want to emphasize that im specifically referring to the girl being both a) butt naked and b) has both hands on her knees while shaking it

Basically i was wondering how possible is it that we may see more of this and perhaps if you could tell me how soon? I personally would be happy if there was just 5 seconds worth of this type of ass shaking in more videos it doesnt have to be a whole lot just a lil bit is cool....

I know you guys mentioned you cant play music which makes it weird.....i was thinking maybe someone could whip up a quick basic beat on FL Studio to be able to use? just a suggestion.....it seems that if a girl can do the dance she would be able to do it for just a couple seconds at lesat even if there is no music, but then again you guys know more than i do about the situation...

Peace

P.S., sometimes I over look things, so if anyone has already seen this type of dancing on here (girl naked & with hands on knees) please let me know! I did see another one with the tgirl named strawberry in the vid where she has on the orange top...good stuff!

I just filmed a model doing exactly what you have asked for (finally :) ) yesterday in Baltimore. I was solely thinking of you here, so I hope it's to your satisfaction and is longer than 5 seconds lol. No telling when content will go on site though, I only produce content everything else is handle by others.

I've asked many many girls, and its not as easy as you think, and there are wide variety of reasons why they can't do it. I've known many GG's that didn't have the moves to dance in this fashion for one reason or another so getting a tgirl who may not even have a lot of "jiggle" back there to do your specific ass shake can be problematic. Try doing it yourself in the mirror and see how well it goes... Black tgirls aren't spending the life's time sitting around thinking about how they need to practice that specific dance move 'naked' just in case a guy ask her to do it ya know lol j/k

Regarding music, I'd love to implement music and have had professional tracks made by a music producer in Va for me with a stripper feel to them. However; for whatever reason I'm only allowed to play music from "on set audio source" (i.e. radio, laptop, etc) and that sounds crappy to the viewers. Until the audio tracks can be dubbed onto the video in post-production, similar to the opening music on btg vids, I'm not interested in playing music.

nycguy
10-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Regarding music, I'd love to implement music and have had professional tracks made by a music producer in Va for me with a stripper feel to them. However; for whatever reason I'm only allowed to play music from "on set audio source" (i.e. radio, laptop, etc) and that sounds crappy to the viewers. Until the audio tracks can be dubbed onto the video in post-production, similar to the opening music on btg vids, I'm not interested in playing music.

Your camera should have a audio input for external mics. just connect it to your music source and it will come in over the ambient noise of the room. best to do this after you and the model are done talking. :)

Ms Remy M
10-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Your camera should have a audio input for external mics. just connect it to your music source and it will come in over the ambient noise of the room. best to do this after you and the model are done talking. :)

thanks for the tip, still cant do it that way though...

nycguy
11-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Why? You dont have a input?

kilakali
11-01-2010, 06:20 AM
I just filmed a model doing exactly what you have asked for (finally :) ) yesterday in Baltimore. I was solely thinking of you here, so I hope it's to your satisfaction and is longer than 5 seconds lol. No telling when content will go on site though, I only produce content everything else is handle by others.

I've asked many many girls, and its not as easy as you think, and there are wide variety of reasons why they can't do it. I've known many GG's that didn't have the moves to dance in this fashion for one reason or another so getting a tgirl who may not even have a lot of "jiggle" back there to do your specific ass shake can be problematic. Try doing it yourself in the mirror and see how well it goes... Black tgirls aren't spending the life's time sitting around thinking about how they need to practice that specific dance move 'naked' just in case a guy ask her to do it ya know lol j/k

I agree and to add some girls especially if they are nervous (first shoot jitters). Dont feel comfortable in "popping" on camera usually because they feel they dont have the ass to shake. However I have a shoot of a popular model coming up and my conversation with her she told me she will do it among other things you all havent seen from her, so stay tuned...:cool:

BlkMuscleTop
11-03-2010, 10:38 AM
I agree and to add some girls especially if they are nervous (first shoot jitters). Dont feel comfortable in "popping" on camera usually because they feel they dont have the ass to shake. However I have a shoot of a popular model coming up and my conversation with her she told me she will do it among other things you all havent seen from her, so stay tuned...:cool:

Nice to see you doing your thing now Kali as a photog for BTG

As a longtime member here, you will definitely know what we love around here and how to keep it real.

Look forward to your work bro. :)

kilakali
11-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Nice to see you doing your thing now Kali as a photog for BTG

As a longtime member here, you will definitely know what we love around here and how to keep it real.

Look forward to your work bro. :)

Thanks BMT!!!

ast123
11-06-2010, 03:28 PM
However I have a shoot of a popular model coming up and my conversation with her she told me she will do it among other things you all havent seen from her, so stay tuned...:cool:

Cant wait!:)

Ms Remy M
12-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Just as an update, Precious shoot was the one I was referring to ast123, hope it's to your satisfaction and if not I'm sure you'll be letting me know... :)

Tony Vee
12-02-2010, 11:26 PM

Peace

Ast123
How about making some tracks and I'll get the girls to dance to it!
For Sure

I try to get most of the girls to shake it but some just don't have the moves

ast123
12-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Just as an update, Precious shoot was the one I was referring to ast123, hope it's to your satisfaction and if not I'm sure you'll be letting me know... :)

Dang it man my subscription ended RIGHT BEFORE that update! I will probably renew sometime this week. Please tell me shes not wearing underwear during the ass popping part? =] Thanks for the update!

Ms Remy M
12-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Dang it man my subscription ended RIGHT BEFORE that update! I will probably renew sometime this week. Please tell me shes not wearing underwear during the ass popping part? =] Thanks for the update!

Ummm, she's not wearing any underwear at all, but at very beginning she did have tuck on, but sheds that fairly quickly and continues to shake her money maker fully nude! :cool:

ast123
12-09-2010, 06:08 AM
Ummm, she's not wearing any underwear at all, but at very beginning she did have tuck on, but sheds that fairly quickly and continues to shake her money maker fully nude! :cool:

Dude, I gotta say, hats off to you!

That is one of the best ass shaking scenes i ever seen on this site. We need more of this stuff!

The only minor gripes i have are 1) I think it looks even better when the girls is doing it with both hands on her knees instead of up against a wall 2) Majority of the shot was from that side angle, would be nice to have more shots directly behind the girl

But besides that this is a great start im very pleased man.

There is a big difference between just shaking ur ass and actually droppin it low and poppin it. This girl was definetly poppin it and did drop it low at least once that i saw:cool:

We need more of this man I hope you guys can get more girls to do it in the future. I honestly dont get off watching all these girls masturbate. What gets me off is a tgirl that knows how to drop it like its hot haha

If you would like to see a PERFECT example of what Im talking about, check these vids from Kennedy Logan and Strawberry

http://blacktgirls.com/members/movie.php?g=3733&name=Kennedy+Logan

http://blacktgirls.com/members/movie.php?g=4146&name=Strawberry+%28aka+Kianna%29

I think these are the only 2 vids that have this kind of hands on knees ass shaking out of hundreds on this entire site. I may be wrong please correct me if i am. I may have possibly seen more in maybe one or 2 other videos but that's it...

But like I said this Precious vid is a huge step in the right direction!

ast123
12-11-2010, 03:49 PM
.. However I have a shoot of a popular model coming up and my conversation with her she told me she will do it among other things you all havent seen from her, so stay tuned...:cool:

Yo Kilakali, if you remember, can you let us know when that shoot goes up? I'm DYIN to see more of this stuff lol Most of the time I dont have too much time to download every video! My computer download speed is VERY slow...

And as there are a TON of videos on this site, if anyone comes across this type of hands on knees booty dance on here please post? Or tag the video or sunthin

TVSURFER
12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
AST123, they needed you in Washington lobbying for social causes like Don't Ask Don't Tell or Health Care. You did one hell of a job lobbyiing for booty poppin'!:D
:cool:

ast123
12-13-2010, 04:59 AM
AST123, they needed you in Washington lobbying for social causes like Don't Ask Don't Tell or Health Care. You did one hell of a job lobbyiing for booty poppin'!:D

haha Tgirls booty poppin is a beautiful thing, i just would like the people to be able to witness it haha

And Remy, I must give you some more props, I admit that when I first watched the Precious video, i skipped to the part when she had no clothes on;) , however i watched it again from the begginning of the video and noticed a part where she was poppin it with the thong thing on. THAT IS THE PERFECT POSITION THAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT! It's the perfect camera view, she is dancing just right, the ONLY thing is she still had the thong on that part, but yo, that is the EXACT position i am talkin about. When they have their knees bent, legs spread and are just poppin it up and down, its just like heaven :cool: If we can just get a few more girls to do that dance from that angle while BUTT NAKED, i will be forever satisfied my dude.

Im excited and hope we get to see more of this!!!! Thanks again

kilakali
12-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Yo Kilakali, if you remember, can you let us know when that shoot goes up? I'm DYIN to see more of this stuff lol Most of the time I dont have too much time to download every video! My computer download speed is VERY slow...

And as there are a TON of videos on this site, if anyone comes across this type of hands on knees booty dance on here please post? Or tag the video or sunthin

Dianna Dixxs did some popping she got low, but she didnt hold her knees like you described. I however made note on that and will make sure the ones who will pop on video to do it EXACTLY as you described..

CosmicTraveler
12-14-2010, 10:44 PM
All this talk about booty poppin' makes me wanna go to a club and ask them to play the Thong Song.

Tranfan
12-15-2010, 01:25 AM
All this talk about booty poppin' makes me wanna go to a club and ask them to play the Thong Song.

Hilarious!!

ast123
12-29-2010, 06:14 AM
Dianna Dixxs did some popping she got low, but she didnt hold her knees like you described. I however made note on that and will make sure the ones who will pop on video to do it EXACTLY as you described..

Just for the record, even if it is not exactly what I asked, I give y'all a ton of credit for actually trying. The only other dude who listens whenever I make requests is Louie Damazo, which is why I faithfully subscribe to his site as well. I appreciate y'all makin these little changes and I definitely see the effort, that's really all I can ask for

Ms Remy M
12-29-2010, 06:17 AM
lol we aim to please! :D

SHAUN
12-29-2010, 02:27 PM
In case you missed it ast123.... check out the earlier updates of Shay, Juicy and Bianca Diaz, all shot by Remy...... These vids all feature the type of sexxxy ass-jiggling dancing you should like...

SHAUN

ast123
12-31-2010, 09:51 PM
In case you missed it ast123.... check out the earlier updates of Shay, Juicy and Bianca Diaz, all shot by Remy...... These vids all feature the type of sexxxy ass-jiggling dancing you should like...

SHAUN

Thanks Shaun, I checked the vids, juicy is definitely one of my favorites for sure. For a perfect look at the exact ass dance I was talking about check this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVrh2S0LpcA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It's hard to get footage of tgirls doing this naked because a lot of them just can't... but every now and then you run across a Shemale who has the skills hahaha u should check out the latest Kimora solo vid if ur also looking for this kind of stuff, also check out A tgirl on here named Egypt...in her earliest video shoot she also does it:

http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/movie.php?g=1923&name=Egypt

There's also a scene with Kennedy Logan in the video where she is wearing the blue top

vidman
12-31-2010, 09:59 PM
Did BTG ever get a photog down in the Atlanta/SE region? If so, when does he start? He needs to get Kryzma Foxx on camera. She would blow up!!!! For those who know Kryzma, you know exactly what I mean. Superstar!!!!

ast123
12-31-2010, 10:37 PM
Did BTG ever get a photog down in the Atlanta/SE region? If so, when does he start? He needs to get Kryzma Foxx on camera. She would blow up!!!! For those who know Kryzma, you know exactly what I mean. Superstar!!!!

Yo there is another thread on here somewhere with pics of her, she looks BANGIN. I think ATL tgirls are my favorite. There's another hot tgirl from ATL that I haven't seen on this site, her name is Naomi Starr, she has some footage on ShemaleYum and she definitely knows how to make her ass pop. God I cant get enough lol

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/naomi_starr2063_437.jpg

TVSURFER
12-31-2010, 11:03 PM
Okay ast 123, you taken a mature approach to this subject because I see you've got quite a repertoire of ass shakin' to last you for quite awhile. However, since you've lobbied just about everybody in the known universe, except gee-O-dee, how about letting it rest for the remaining hours of this year and wait and see what happens, say, June of next year!:D Your obsession, in my opinion, is getting kind of tired.:rolleyes: To the photogs of BTG: Do WHATEVER you can to accommodate this brutha, please! Booty poppin' is not an end all!

ast123
01-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Okay ast 123, you taken a mature approach to this subject because I see you've got quite a repertoire of ass shakin' to last you for quite awhile. However, since you've lobbied just about everybody in the known universe, except gee-O-dee, how about letting it rest for the remaining hours of this year and wait and see what happens, say, June of next year!:D Your obsession, in my opinion, is getting kind of tired.:rolleyes: To the photogs of BTG: Do WHATEVER you can to accommodate this brutha, please! Booty poppin' is not an end all!

Haha agreed. I've already said what I need to, ive got nothing left lol

So yes, at this point I am just taking a wait and see approach. If someone else had any comments or questions directed at me I will be happy to answer but other than that you won't be hearing from me on this subject, most of my comments will be made on the models comments section

Happy New Year to all!

Ms Remy M
01-02-2011, 03:48 PM
We can still use this thread to post updates on girls shaking their money maker though.

kilakali
01-20-2011, 06:49 AM
I dont know if you checked out the footage I took of Brittany Foxx "poppin". I just wrapped up , and turned in a shoot with one of the biggest booties on this site, and I got her to do the poppin just tas you described complete with hands on the knees butt ass naked...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIMTeeJrTZg