PDA

View Full Version : alloura jones btg

MrKnockOut
10-28-2010, 04:16 PM
What's up family im posting from my cell phone so I can't check btg for myself but didn't btg do a photoshoot with a chick name allora jones? Slim lil thing from bmore that now lives in georgia I believe...can someone post a few pics of her if possible. Been trying to get in touch with her for a minute now...

Yeah I like em small and petite lol

GroobySteven
10-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I like em small, petite and dropping a few bucks on this site every now and again, for this great resource ... http://join.black-tgirls.com/track/MTgxMDIwODoyOjE/join

You're welcome.

MrKnockOut
10-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I like em small, petite and dropping a few bucks on this site every now and again, for this great resource ... http://join.black-tgirls.com/track/MTgxMDIwODoyOjE/join

You're welcome.

My man. Thanks. Definitely gonna join, just waitinf for yall 2 build up your hardcore video (girls bottoming) section first

TVSURFER
10-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Damn seanchai, I got a bridge for sale, you interested?:confused: I never thought I would see you get taken so quickly!:(
Here we are, you know the poor slobs who pay for the privilege to at least see the girls every week and along comes Wimpy with the "I'll pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" piece of crap, and you give up the burger! I know some people who would like to get credit so fast! Thanks a lot!
:cool:

GroobySteven
10-28-2010, 10:48 PM
Damn seanchai, I got a bridge for sale, you interested?:confused: I never thought I would see you get taken so quickly!:(
Here we are, you know the poor slobs who pay for the privilege to at least see the girls every week and along comes Wimpy with the "I'll pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" piece of crap, and you give up the burger! I know some people who would like to get credit so fast! Thanks a lot!

I only give him a bun, there was no meat and certainly no cheese!

TVSURFER
10-29-2010, 12:05 AM
:D:D:D

TurboMan
10-29-2010, 11:37 AM

Damn..you guys are krazy..luv that bun..no meat and cheese shiggity smh..lmao.

MrKnockOut
10-29-2010, 03:13 PM

Take that cape off dude, hate don't look good on u

TVSURFER
10-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Take that cape off dude, hate don't look good on u
Just keepin' it real! You got a problem with that?

MrKnockOut
10-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Just keepin' it real! You got a problem with that?

Don't have time nor energy to go back and forth with an annonymous hater. It aint even hardly that serious dude.

TVSURFER
10-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Don't have time nor energy to go back and forth with an annonymous hater. It aint even hardly that serious dude.
Well, I have the time and plenty of energy to express myself! Calling me a hater is just plain ghetto insight because I don’t agree with your slick means of getting what others have to pay for! The snide remark of you’ll join when the site offers more hardcore to your liking just tipped the scales to show how slick you are! The reason I say keeping it real comes from your former tag. And it is serious!
However, I am keeping it real because a majority of the dudes on this site pay to look at pics and honestly participate in discussions of what is presented here. But as formerly noted by the moderators of this site to you, and I paraphrase, “when are you going to pay to see what we see?!?”
As for your former post, you remind me of an underage kid standing outside of the liquor store waiting for the first person who looks old enough to cop a six pack for you and your boys! That’s what I gathered from your request to post a picture of a girl you admired but didn’t have access to. I feel that since I’m a paying member, and have been a paying member for quite some time, I felt that Seanchai shouldn’t have honored your request since you are using the “public” means to get what paying members get! Because if you were a “paying” member you would have access to a whole page of the chick you admire and some hardcore every week! If you don’t like what I posted to Seanchai, well, that’s your problem, not mine. Cough up the coins and join the site like everyone else! I am just keeping it real!

GroobySteven
10-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Cough up the coins and join the site like everyone else! I am just keeping it real!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ms Remy M
10-30-2010, 12:55 AM
My man. Thanks. Definitely gonna join, just waitinf for yall 2 build up your hardcore video (girls bottoming) section first

We've had a significant increase in hardcore content since Jan and now it's 1 HC a week. Come on in and give it a go! :)

MrKnockOut
10-31-2010, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=TVSURFER;23341]Well, I have the time and plenty of energy to express myself! Calling me a hater is just plain ghetto insight because I don

werwt22
11-01-2010, 05:23 AM
Well, I have the time and plenty of energy to express myself! Calling me a hater is just plain ghetto insight because I don’t agree with your slick means of getting what others have to pay for! The snide remark of you’ll join when the site offers more hardcore to your liking just tipped the scales to show how slick you are! The reason I say keeping it real comes from your former tag. And it is serious!
However, I am keeping it real because a majority of the dudes on this site pay to look at pics and honestly participate in discussions of what is presented here. But as formerly noted by the moderators of this site to you, and I paraphrase, “when are you going to pay to see what we see?!?”
As for your former post, you remind me of an underage kid standing outside of the liquor store waiting for the first person who looks old enough to cop a six pack for you and your boys! That’s what I gathered from your request to post a picture of a girl you admired but didn’t have access to. I feel that since I’m a paying member, and have been a paying member for quite some time, I felt that Seanchai shouldn’t have honored your request since you are using the “public” means to get what paying members get! Because if you were a “paying” member you would have access to a whole page of the chick you admire and some hardcore every week! If you don’t like what I posted to Seanchai, well, that’s your problem, not mine. Cough up the coins and join the site like everyone else! I am just keeping it real!

I disagree. Not on your perspective, but on the cough up the coins part. Its a forum. We share info, opinions, pics, vids, etc for free...No need to knock his post. Eventually if the photos and vids are that hot he will come up off some change and subscribe, but it doesnt change the fact that were all equals on "this" playing field. Be happy he got 1 pic and you have the photoset +vid.

DYNACORD
11-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Hey Knock Out, There is some very nice stuff on here. You know there is. You could just get a month once in awhile and collect a lot of content. Some guys on here do that. Like Remy said, lots more HC now and I know there is more to come. I had drinks with a girl last night who was approched and she is fine as hell. She's been on here before too. Not mentioning any names.

Check it Mr.! It's worth it.

;););)