PDA

View Full Version : Headnurse

ROC
09-23-2008, 07:50 AM
Im The Girl U'll B Sure To Tell Ur Grandkids About!

Location City:
Philadelphia
Location State:
Pa
Height:
5'10
Weight:

About Me:
Hey guys and girls welcome to my page! I’m a 23 year old college student, majoring in marketing. On my spare time I enjoy, working out, reading, dressing up, watching moves, shopping and all that girly stuff. I’m not looking for anything in particular other than strong friendships, but if anything else were to come along, then I would take full advantage of it! As far is the name “HeadNurse” goes, I did complete nursing school, and that’s how I came up wit the name, in conclusion, that’s the real meaning behind the name HeadNurse.

thepiedpiper
09-24-2008, 01:03 AM
damn :cool:

TurboMan
09-24-2008, 01:23 AM
man,this young lady is beautiful,and oh so fine......with her clothes on.i do hope one of the photo kings try and get her.....if she is open to be on btg's.never know until you try.....what say you??

bdser88
09-24-2008, 07:02 PM
she look like she's got it together... it'd be a coup to get her on this site.

bxboy1984
09-24-2008, 11:07 PM
man,this young lady is beautiful,and oh so fine......with her clothes on.i do hope one of the photo kings try and get her.....if she is open to be on btg's.never know until you try.....what say you??

knowing her personally, i can say thats not likely to happen anytime soon.

anonymoussonny
09-29-2008, 10:26 PM
GORGEOUS BEAUTY! This is what the ultimate goal is for any True Admirer...

DirtySouth
09-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Shes nice! She has the maximus look going on in the 2nd picture. Philly has some hot chicks. I would say ratio wise, they have more passable (in a good way) tgirls in the country. I see more girls coming out of philly looking excellent and more like females, than Ive seen from any other city. The ratio gets larger as further south you go though :-(

ROC
09-30-2008, 10:03 PM
YO SON, THAT 5TH. & 6TH. PICTURE OF HER IN THE LIBRARY IS OFF DA HOOK! I WOULD HIT THAT RIGHT THERE IN THE QUIET SECTION, LOL..... SHE IS SO SEXY..... :p

DirtySouth
09-30-2008, 10:40 PM
YO SON, THAT 5TH. & 6TH. PICTURE OF HER IN THE LIBRARY IS OFF DA HOOK! I WOULD HIT THAT RIGHT THERE IN THE QUIET SECTION, LOL..... SHE IS SO SEXY..... :p

Lmao @ the quiet section