PDA

View Full Version : Small Penis Humiliation...

scud34
11-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Does this exist anywhere? I'm looking for Shemales in videos with a humiliating bigger cock then the male or another shemale? I know some from TS Seduction but is there any site that focuses on this?

ty-clone
11-03-2010, 01:19 AM
http://www.andreanobiliproductions.com/home.php
not much humiliation, but the girls are packing. someone on here advise me to this site, its incredible. only wish it was in english love to hear what being said

ballznnutzz
11-03-2010, 07:38 AM
that site would be great if dudes werent getting fucked every scene.

TurboMan
11-03-2010, 04:44 PM

You are right.I'll pass but luv da girls.

anonymoussonny
11-07-2010, 04:03 PM

This was my observation when I stumbled onto the site some months ago.

TBisca/Leopard
11-08-2010, 10:21 AM

I actually think hot t-girls being active (taking the dominant role and fucking guys), as Andrea, the owner of that site calls it, is most of what the whole t-girl phenomenon is about. Think about it. What's the one thing a hot genetic girl can't do? (Well, not literally, anyway. :)) And what's the one thing t-girls have that genetic girls don't? If you said cock, give yourself a prize. Now, what are cocks used for? Besides pissing, I mean. See what I'm saying?

It's a funny thing to me, coming to a forum for people who appreciate a woman with a dick, where everyone feels the need to pretend they're always on top. Yeah, right. Gimme a break.

Having said that, though, I agree that Andrea's site could use more variety. Not to mention some sub-titles or something.

nycguy
11-08-2010, 09:14 PM
I actually think hot t-girls being active (taking the dominant role and fucking guys), as Andrea, the owner of that site calls it, is most of what the whole t-girl phenomenon is about. Think about it. What's the one thing a hot genetic girl can't do? (Well, not literally, anyway. :)) And what's the one thing t-girls have that genetic girls don't? If you said cock, give yourself a prize. Now, what are cocks used for? Besides pissing, I mean. See what I'm saying?

It's a funny thing to me, coming to a forum for people who appreciate a woman with a dick, where everyone feels the need to pretend they're always on top. Yeah, right. Gimme a break.

Having said that, though, I agree that Andrea's site could use more variety. Not to mention some sub-titles or something.

LMAO! your gonna have an interesting stay here my friend. I for one have no need to pretend. If i ever bottomed i would admit it. It's not what im into, so neva done it! Just because you cant be around a ts without grabing ye olde ankles doesn't mean everyone cant.

BiggestE22
11-09-2010, 04:49 AM
Its cool, some dudes like to dick and others wanna get dicked. I think the site seemed cool with the dudes getting banged out. Like was said earlier though english woulda been nice...

Sasha
11-09-2010, 10:41 PM

hmmmm wouldnt matter to me if they were getting fucked or not..long as i can get sum good head in the process he can be standing on his head for all i care! Lol

Omega
11-15-2010, 04:29 PM
Wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer...lolz