PDA

View Full Version : Can I Tell The Truth?

Occultist
11-06-2010, 10:41 AM
I tried to have this discussion on BGC a good while back. But the people on there are so out of touch with reality, that it was a waste of time.

In all seriousness, I really believe that too many people in this lifestyle are using it to live a lie. It's safe to assume that if you're a guy on this site, then you like transsexuals (TS). With that said, it's time for dudes and trannies to quit lying to themselves about what they are and about their own sexuality. There's no such thing as a straight man that fucks TS'. In all reality, TS' are just men that live as women, but they're not women. So if you're fucking TS', then you're bisexual in the least. It's time for both trannies and men to quit lying to themselves about this.

I came to peace with myself about this a long time ago. I like the thought of being with a man that looks and feels like a woman, but has male sex organs. I could never fuck with a post-op TS, because I like male parts, but I don't like "guys." So, I'm bisexual at least. All of you other guys can be at peace with yourselves when you admit this as well. To all the TS -- you aren't women. To all the men -- if you fuck with TS', you aren't straight. I actually think it's disrespectful to call a TS a woman. All of you were given birth by a woman, so to say that a man who imitates them is the same as them, that's disrespectful.

I don't have anything against TS, I like them a lot. A lot of guys don't want to admit that they like the same sex, so by them fucking with a TS, they feel as if it's not the same thing. Also, some of the TS don't wan to be labeled gay or bisexual, so they convince themselves and others that they're women. That's a lie, and it's time for all the lies in this lifestyle to cease.

TurboMan
11-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Wait a minute..hold-up..for your information this is a DEAD ISSUE. I for one didn't come on this forum to discuss why i like ts women.if i thought it was a problem..i would go somewhere where i could get help for my problem. It seems as if you are consumed with guilt.this is not a problem solving forum..this is an admirer's forum.take that SHIGGITY back to bgc live.

Occultist
11-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Why would I be guilty? I'm at peace with myself and totally honest with myself. You on the otherhand, are typing with extreme anger, which proves guilt on your part. I obviously struck a nerve with you. I obviously made you look in the mirror and face what you've been lying to yourself about all this time. Is there too much truth for you contained in what I said? I don't care if it's a dead issue, I revived it.

TurboMan
11-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Why would I be guilty? I'm at peace with myself and totally honest with myself. You on the otherhand, are typing with extreme anger, which proves guilt on your part. I obviously struck a nerve with you. I obviously made you look in the mirror and face what you've been lying to yourself about all this time. Is there too much truth for you contained in what I said? I don't care if it's a dead issue, I revived it.

Repeat...DEAD ISSUE.

nycguy
11-06-2010, 02:30 PM
I think any issue that sparks lively debate is welcomed, or at least should be. My stance on the greater issue is this. Online communities are called virtual reality for a reason. it's not supposed to be real life because its not! just like it was stated that ts are not "real" woman because they are not. So its weird to condemn an alternate reality community for not being "real!"

phi0820
11-06-2010, 02:42 PM
I actually think it's disrespectful to call a TS a woman. All of you were given birth by a woman, so to say that a man who imitates them is the same as them, that's disrespectful.

That's interesting.

Yeah I've seen this topic beaten up over here and over at BGC. I still don't understand people care about how other people classify themselves, especially when there can be so much to consider when determining why one person is sexually attracted to another. The issue isn't as black and white as some people try to make it out to be, and the debate can get a bit silly when ultimately any decision I make to label myself will have no impact on anyone else here.

Still, since these discussions tend to focus on transwomen, I always like to throw out the notion of a genetic man/transman (FTM) relationship and see if that changes the opinion any.

TVSURFER
11-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Wait a minute..hold-up..for your information this is a DEAD ISSUE. I for one didn't come on this forum to discuss why i like ts women.if i thought it was a problem..i would go somewhere where i could get help for my problem. It seems as if you are consumed with guilt.this is not a problem solving forum..this is an admirer's forum.take that SHIGGITY back to bgc live.
Amen, TurboMan, amen!
Occultist, you have reconciled with your conscience and that’s cool, but the dudes who are on this board have done that a long time ago! You're preaching to a choir that went home to eat the chicken dinner! We've heard this hymn before. It’s an old song.
:cool:

barrym
11-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Occultist,

Not sure why you feel you have to tell TS's - "you're a man" and tell the TS admirers around here - "you're bisexual at least". If a man chooses to dress and live as a woman that's his business - I know several TS's and I respect their decision. I don't know what qualifies you to label people you don't even know as bisexual but that's something you need to think about. Live and let live brother.

ty-clone
11-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Occultist

why do care what people think about themselves. it an overweight, big belly, flat chest, no ass, short hair GG feels she’s just as beautiful as beyonce (what it is to you). are you the type of person that gets a thrill on telling people how you or society feels about their look or their sexual orientation?

MrF
11-06-2010, 08:54 PM
This is a kind of "am I gay ?" thread which receives a lot of scorn on HungAngels.com, and I think the Admin frowns on them here. Most guys on this forum have accepted what they are and know what they like. Yeah, I guess it makes me gay in most people's eyes. So what ?

On the other hand, there is an issue to think about: guys being on the "down-low", and not being open with TGirls, being ashamed to be in public with them, etc. I'm not accusing anyone here of that, but I've heard and read the complaints from the TGirls, and it's a real problem. So, the guy who can be open and honest wins the prize. (If she is a prize, that is.) Something to think about.

Having said that, I see no advantage to posting my identity here. I've never been about trying to pick up chicks online, or making contact with people. I've got enough in real life. Here it's all about the discussion for me.

TurboMan
11-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Occultist

why do care what people think about themselves. it an overweight, big belly, flat chest, no ass, short hair GG feels she’s just as beautiful as beyonce (what it is to you). are you the type of person that gets a trill on telling people how you or society feels about their look or their sexual orientation?

Thanks Ty..sho ya right.

GroobySteven
11-07-2010, 01:23 AM
Do a search on this and deal with reading the posts there, we're not going to get into it here and you've already created a bad smell since coming in here ... so be prepared to leave, if you don't have better manners and brush your teeth.

Indy24
11-07-2010, 01:27 AM
That's interesting.

Yeah I've seen this topic beaten up over here and over at BGC. I still don't understand people care about how other people classify themselves, especially when there can be so much to consider when determining why one person is sexually attracted to another. The issue isn't as black and white as some people try to make it out to be, and the debate can get a bit silly when ultimately any decision I make to label myself will have no impact on anyone else here.

Still, since these discussions tend to focus on transwomen, I always like to throw out the notion of a genetic man/transman (FTM) relationship and see if that changes the opinion any.

Strength comes in numbers and homo's are the weakest group of people on the planet.

So there's no wonder why they're always trying to recruit who ever they can....

Some people say Transsexuals are the "Third Gender" so how would fucking with someone who is neither male or female be gay?

I personally see them as female (the quality ones of course) so let the homos, transophobes and all around pressed idiots scream till they're blue in the face, Indy is straght!!!!

cumshooter69
11-07-2010, 01:50 AM
This is a kind of "am I gay ?" thread which receives a lot of scorn on HungAngels.com, and I think the Admin frowns on them here. Most guys on this forum have accepted what they are and know what they like. Yeah, I guess it makes me gay in most people's eyes. So what ?

On the other hand, there is an issue to think about: guys being on the "down-low", and not being open with TGirls, being ashamed to be in public with them, etc. I'm not accusing anyone here of that, but I've heard and read the complaints from the TGirls, and it's a real problem. So, the guy who can be open and honest wins the prize. (If she is a prize, that is.) Something to think about.

Having said that, I see no advantage to posting my identity here. I've never been about trying to pick up chicks online, or making contact with people. I've got enough in real life. Here it's all about the discussion for me.

I agree 100%. Our sexuality is our business and no one elses. I'm not ashamed of my sexuality, i'm proud of it. I'm here to enjoy the beautiful Tgirls and engage in pleasant conversations with like minded people.

anonymoussonny
11-07-2010, 08:39 PM
I agree 100%. Our sexuality is our business and no one elses. I'm not ashamed of my sexuality, i'm proud of it. I'm here to enjoy the beautiful Tgirls and engage in pleasant conversations with like minded people.

WELL STATED! :rolleyes:

Someone tell the 'Occultist' to GTFO!!!!!

mick foley
11-09-2010, 05:28 AM

i couldnt have said it better

GayPride
11-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Y'all DL HOMMOS r a trip, grow a set, put up a real pic of urself, & come out of the closet. The bottom line is all y'all luv big dicks which makes u as gay as the day is long. Convincing urself otherwise makes u no less gay than openly gays who fight 4 gay rights everyday. How the hell we gone change this don't ask don't tell nonsense when queers like y'all play into the stereotype. Just cause the dick u suck comes wit a weave, thong, & high heels u convince urself ur not hommo? WRONG!!! God bless big dicks! Now fight the power u spineless cocksuckin fags!

TurboMan
11-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Y'all DL HOMMOS r a trip, grow a set, put up a real pic of urself, & come out of the closet. The bottom line is all y'all luv big dicks which makes u as gay as the day is long. Convincing urself otherwise makes u no less gay than openly gays who fight 4 gay rights everyday. How the hell we gone change this don't ask don't tell nonsense when queers like y'all play into the stereotype. Just cause the dick u suck comes wit a weave, thong, & high heels u convince urself ur not hommo? WRONG!!! God bless big dicks! Now fight the power u spineless cocksuckin fags!

Name calling ain't gonna win you a prize..takes one to know one..crawl back under da rock from whence you came..FOOL.

DYNACORD
11-09-2010, 11:41 PM

Exactly!

You know, I'm only seen around town with TGirls. A select few. That is what I like, and only have relationships with. I'm still in one with a girl who has a current shoot up. We go out to all kinds of cool spots. I'm seen all over town and not once do I think I'm gay. That's because I like the person I'm with and whom they are. I'm not worried what others may perceive that we are about or into. I know for a fact, the guys want to know who my partner is. I know this because, when I get up to go to the John, there's always some "Mother Fucker" trying to talk to my girl or friend. We are'nt GAY. We are just men and women out and about in regular society.
Myself and my friends don't live for a sexual label. Sure they know they are a Transexual and that's because they have chosen that life style. But they don't run around saying they are GAY. And nether do I.
Bottom line thought here is, if you conduct yourself as a normal, courtious, friendly adult no matter what your sexuality is. You can pretty much go anywhere and fit in with other people.

OOOPs! I don't even know if I'm on topic at all. LMAO!

nycguy
11-10-2010, 01:47 AM

Ummm Remy! relax dude :cool:

honeyfox2010
11-10-2010, 02:08 AM
This is hilarious...... Why state the obvious? As others have said this is a dead topic. I give props to all the Ladies and gentlemen who are comfortable in their sexuality to know what a load of BS this is! Hope that Occultist is able to find peace Love and happiness within himself as it seems he struggling with his own identity. Love is love, Lust is Lust why do labels matter? Enjoy life for we only have one! Peace and love xoxoxo Honey FoXXX

GayPride
11-10-2010, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE=DYNACORD;23602]Exactly!

You know, I'm only seen around town with TGirls. A select few. That is what I like, and only have relationships with. I'm still in one with a girl who has a current shoot up. We go out to all kinds of cool spots. I'm seen all over town and not once do I think I'm gay. That's because I like the person I'm with and whom they are. I'm not worried what others may perceive that we are about or into. I know for a fact, the guys want to know who my partner is. I know this because, when I get up to go to the John, there's always some "Mother Fucker" trying to talk to my girl or friend. We are'nt GAY. We are just men and women out and about in regular society.
Myself and my friends don't live for a sexual label. Sure they know they are a Transexual and that's because they have chosen that life style. But they don't run around saying they are GAY. And nether do I.
Bottom line thought here is, if you conduct yourself as a normal, courtious, friendly adult no matter what your sexuality is. You can pretty much go anywhere and fit in with other people. No u can't go anywhere, this is my point. I'm in the Navy.....I'm not tryna flaunt my sexuality in any1's face but damn I pay taxes 2...u can bring ur friend on base 4 lunch cause he appears 2 be a woman so ur cool but I can't bring my man I been with 7 yrs...y not step up & fight the power. Anything else is down right selfish.

TVSURFER
11-10-2010, 04:51 AM
[QUOTE=GayPride;23614 Bottom line thought here is, if you conduct yourself as a normal, courtious, friendly adult no matter what your sexuality is. You can pretty much go anywhere and fit in with other people. No u can't go anywhere, this is my point. I'm in the Navy.....I'm not tryna flaunt my sexuality in any1's face but damn I pay taxes 2...u can bring ur friend on base 4 lunch cause he appears 2 be a woman so ur cool but I can't bring my man I been with 7 yrs...y not step up & fight the power. Anything else is down right selfish.[/QUOTE]

Well don't get mad at us, Sailor boy! You knew that going into the Navy you couldn't have a butt buddy, so don't vent on us and call us names! If you pay taxes, write your congressman , he's the one screwing (no pun intended). I feel sorry for you!

SavageCinemaInc
11-10-2010, 04:58 AM
This is one of those...ummm...threads that need to vanish...lol

Ms Remy M
11-10-2010, 05:56 AM
Ummm Remy! relax dude :cool:

You RANG!!! lol nah just kidding. :p I've already spoken with GayPride (indirectly) after those first two initial post went live. I'm hoping this person will conduct themselves in a more respectful manner, otherwise...

GayPride
11-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Well don't get mad at us, Sailor boy! You knew that going into the Navy you couldn't have a butt buddy, so don't vent on us and call us names! If you pay taxes, write your congressman , he's the one screwing (no pun intended). I feel sorry for you!
:cool: many congressmen have been written trust me on this! If YOU DL GAYS would man up & write a congressman maby we could accomplish something. Just maby u would have the right 2 marry a shemale...unless of course ur just a trannychaser!
A few seem 2 be sensitive 2 the words homo & fag, these words r used amongst gays all the time there's nothing negative about them. The mainstream try 2 make these words negative but that's just ignorance like u surfer they should do their reserch on the true origin of these words.

GayPride
11-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!........R u kidding me? 4 u 2 use that statement is complete & utter hypocrisy!

GroobySteven
11-10-2010, 07:18 PM
hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!........r u kidding me? 4 u 2 use that statement is complete & utter hypocrisy!

five .....

WhereChyna
11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Are "Occultist" & "Gay-Pride" one and the same?!?! :p

GayPride
11-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Are "Occultist" & "Gay-Pride" one and the same?!?! :p no, I only speake 4 myself chief

peggygee
11-10-2010, 11:21 PM
I could never fuck with a post-op TS, because I like male parts....

Color me happy, hell make that ecstatic.

:D

TVSURFER
11-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Hope is to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives!........R u kidding me? 4 u 2 use that statement is complete & utter hypocrisy!
Are you kidding, me? For you to write in text speak, on a public forum, is absolute and downright ignorance!

GayPride
11-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Are you kidding, me? For you to write in text speak, on a public forum, is absolute and downright ignorance!
:cool: u didn't answer the question hotshot, r u a trannychaser? Wud u take 1 home 2 mother & tell her ur dating a transexual?

GroobySteven
11-11-2010, 12:44 AM
u didn't answer the question hotshot, r u a trannychaser? Wud u take 1 home 2 mother & tell her ur dating a transexual?

It's irrelevant - you'd tell her you were dating this PERSON.

FOUR...

TVSURFER
11-11-2010, 12:57 AM
u didn't answer the question hotshot, r u a trannychaser? Wud u take 1 home 2 mother & tell her ur dating a transexual?
You came on this site, a social site, to be exact, not being fair, ranting and calling member’s names, people you don’t know, attacking their character because you feel you’re not getting a “fair” shake, specifically, from a system, the US Navy, which had policies in place long before you realized you were gay! I can tell by your posts you feel that SOMEBODY owes you something, that you're tired of being on the down-low, in the Navy, but you can’t say anything! You're an insecure loon who had to join the Navy to keep from getting you butt kicked everyday by the neighborhood bullies!
Go to your commanding officer and tell him/her you're gay; tell him/her you’re tired of being on the down-low and call him names and see where that gets you? Tell him/her how you feel that you’re not getting the freedom to sit on deck and tongue kiss your lover or let you go to your quarters and let your boyfriend fellate you for the whole ship to know! See what kind of justice that will be meted out to you after you’ve made your confession! The Navy will court martial your dumb ass! We know who we are, what we like and we don’t have hide because of the consequences hanging over our heads as you do! And learn how to write!

GayPride
11-11-2010, 03:11 AM
You came on this site, a social site, to be exact, not being fair, ranting and calling member’s names, people you don’t know, attacking their character because you feel you’re not getting a “fair” shake, specifically, from a system, the US Navy, which had policies in place long before you realized you were gay! I can tell by your posts you feel that SOMEBODY owes you something, that you're tired of being on the down-low, in the Navy, but you can’t say anything! You're an insecure loon who had to join the Navy to keep from getting you butt kicked everyday by the neighborhood bullies!
Go to your commanding officer and tell him/her you're gay; tell him/her you’re tired of being on the down-low and call him names and see where that gets you? Tell him/her how you feel that you’re not getting the freedom to sit on deck and tongue kiss your lover or let you go to your quarters and let your boyfriend fellate you for the whole ship to know! See what kind of justice that will be meted out to you after you’ve made your confession! The Navy will court martial your dumb ass! We know who we are, what we like and we don’t have hide because of the consequences hanging over our heads as you do! And learn how to write!
:cool: hope ur lil rant made u feel better!Lmbo..........the question remains r u a tranny chaser?

GayPride
11-11-2010, 03:15 AM
It's irrelevant - you'd tell her you were dating this PERSON.

FOUR... of course its irrelevant 2 u, u make a living off exploiting clowns like him

GayPride
11-11-2010, 03:28 AM
A good friend of mine did a shoot 4 this site a while back, he lives as a MAN! His alter ego only comes out 4 special occations, I don't blame him 4 exploiting u DL homos & making y'all whack off 2his dick & balls...after all this site & its members exploit trannys, many of whom r young & dumb, confused & trying 2 discover who they r.

DYNACORD
11-11-2010, 03:34 AM
Wait a minute! This guy "Gay Pride" sure seems like the last dude that was asked to leave. Then he came back as a different poster. There can't be this many characters out there that want to cause a commotion on a forum. Or is there?

MrF
11-11-2010, 03:57 AM
A good friend of mine did a shoot 4 this site a while back, he lives as a MAN! His alter ego only comes out 4 special occations, I don't blame him 4 exploiting u DL homos & making y'all whack off 2his dick & balls...after all this site & its members exploit trannys, many of whom r young & dumb, confused & trying 2 discover who they r.

Before you get banned, I'm curious to know what is your motivation to post here ? Are you trying to instruct us ? Are you trying to improve us "DL homos" ? What is the point ?

And feel free to slam me. Give me your best shot. Because I don't give a shit.

ty-clone
11-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Wait a minute! This guy "Gay Pride" sure seems like the last dude that was asked to leave. Then he came back as a different poster. There can't be this many characters out there that want to cause a commotion on a forum. Or is there?

DYNA ur right
by being on bgc i know lots of gay dudes hate on tgirls & the men that love them. but its only a small amount that post/make threads hating

GayPride
11-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Before you get banned, I'm curious to know what is your motivation to post here ? Are you trying to instruct us ? Are you trying to improve us "DL homos" ? What is the point ?

And feel free to slam me. Give me your best shot. Because I don't give a shit. if u didn't give a shit u would take down the flintstone pic & put up ur very own....I'm double dog daring u ... on second thought do ur mother a favor & kill urself she obviously don't want a homo 4 a son or ya gay ass wouldn't b stuck in the closet.

TurboMan
11-11-2010, 11:21 AM

@the INSECURE LOON..put that in ya pipe and smoke it.

DYNACORD
11-11-2010, 11:30 AM
if u didn't give a shit u would take down the flintstone pic & put up ur very own....I'm double dog daring u ... on second thought do ur mother a favor & kill urself she obviously don't want a homo 4 a son or ya gay ass wouldn't b stuck in the closet.

WTF????

With comments like this towards another member:::I'm wondering why this Jack Ass is still on here.

Your Time is UP Fella.

TurboMan
11-11-2010, 11:44 AM

sounds like a reincarnated..dixie normous/kornbred.

MrF
11-11-2010, 12:04 PM
if u didn't give a shit u would take down the flintstone pic & put up ur very own....I'm double dog daring u ... on second thought do ur mother a favor & kill urself she obviously don't want a homo 4 a son or ya gay ass wouldn't b stuck in the closet.

What I didn't give a shit about was your best shot at slamming me. And I stand by that.

But you didn't answer my question: Why are you posting here ? As far as I can tell, it's an angry attempt at reforming a bunch of "DL homos", or perhaps to make yourself feel better by tearing others down.

As for why I don't post my own pic: Being out in the open comes at a cost, as you know. But what is the benefit ? None, for me. Sure, if I was trying to meet someone online or make contact with someone, I'd post my pic, post a biography, and state what I wanted. But I'm not here for that. So the cost outweighs the benefit. It's that simple. I get what I come here for -- a discussion in which I sometimes learn something and am sometimes amused. Like I'm amused by your pathetic anger. :rolleyes:

MrF
11-11-2010, 12:08 PM
WTF????

With comments like this towards another member:::I'm wondering why this Jack Ass is still on here.

Your Time is UP Fella.

At least let him stay around long enough to explain himself. I'd like to dissect this insect and see what makes it tick. But I suspect it's just all messed up inside and not very interesting. We'll see, if he's not banned quickly.

GayPride
11-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Just spoke 2 a friend of mine on the jack (she's a popular model on here 4rm ATL) & this is what she had 2 say...."From experience, the men I date tend to be bi. Some try to identify as straight, but they have to like both or they wouldn't be dating me. I tell them up front what I am...NOW.. if a so called straight man is out looking for Pre Op Transsexuals and only Pre op,that's a trannychaser... I would say that they are trying to find a way for them to have a same sex relationship that they can deal with in their limited mind."

GayPride
11-11-2010, 12:27 PM
What I didn't give a shit about was your best shot at slamming me. And I stand by that.

But you didn't answer my question: Why are you posting here ? As far as I can tell, it's an angry attempt at reforming a bunch of "DL homos", or perhaps to make yourself feel better by tearing others down.

As for why I don't post my own pic: Being out in the open comes at a cost, as you know. But what is the benefit ? None, for me. Sure, if I was trying to meet someone online or make contact with someone, I'd post my pic, post a biography, and state what I wanted. But I'm not here for that. So the cost outweighs the benefit. It's that simple. I get what I come here for -- a discussion in which I sometimes learn something and am sometimes amused. Like I'm amused by your pathetic anger. :rolleyes: that's a very generic excuse, sounds like u been 2 online trannychaser 101.

Ms Remy M
11-11-2010, 05:03 PM
No countdown needed, there really needs to be more tact displayed here! :cool:

peggygee
11-11-2010, 05:15 PM
sounds like a reincarnated..dixie normous/kornbred.

Looks like deja vu, all over again.

:eek:

phi0820
11-12-2010, 03:26 AM
This guy got much more attention than he deserved.

MrF
11-12-2010, 12:52 PM
^ Yeah, true.

He's making a lot of ill-founded assumptions. E.g. for lots of good reasons I would remain anonymous even if this were a political blog having nothing to do with sex or Tgirls. But he assumes ..... well, never mind.

I do have one possibly useful advice to the Admin: don't ban anyone ! Instead, for sociopaths who may crop up, confine them to one separate thread. This way folks who don't like them can avoid them, while others who want to help them out can engage them in discussion. It's also amusing in small doses to see them when they get into that perfect raving state.

nycguy
11-12-2010, 02:21 PM
^ Yeah, true.

He's making a lot of ill-founded assumptions. E.g. for lots of good reasons I would remain anonymous even if this were a political blog having nothing to do with sex or Tgirls. But he assumes ..... well, never mind.

I do have one possibly useful advice to the Admin: don't ban anyone ! Instead, for sociopaths who may crop up, confine them to one separate thread. This way folks who don't like them can avoid them, while others who want to help them out can engage them in discussion. It's also amusing in small doses to see them when they get into that perfect raving state.

lol gotta say i kinda miss dixies lunacy! sometimes :rolleyes:

Ms Remy M
11-12-2010, 03:19 PM
^ Yeah, true.

We welcome all to view this forum for free, but everyone should be respectful. Regardless of the debate, we will not tolerate the behavior that was displayed here. I do think a BTG members-only section is a good idea though...

TurboMan
11-12-2010, 08:33 PM
lol gotta say i kinda miss dixies lunacy! sometimes :rolleyes:

whatta bout KORNBRED??

nycguy
11-13-2010, 12:29 AM
whatta bout KORNBRED??

Listen! Dixie, Kornbred, Wilson, whoever that guy was lol....

eclectic_co
11-13-2010, 03:00 PM
I do think a BTG members-only section is a good idea though...

If this happen you know this form will die. The new one may not be a good and this is the BEST FORM online for tans discussions!

My two cents.

Omega
11-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Most def agree after someone close to me explained it to me.

TurboMan
11-16-2010, 12:03 PM
if this happen you know this form will die. The new one may not be a good and this is the best form online for tans discussions!

My two cents.

Well i agree 100%..why try and fix something when it ain't broke..leave the shiggity(THE FORUM) da hell alone.

IlikeBooty
06-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Strength comes in numbers and homo's are the weakest group of people on the planet.

So there's no wonder why they're always trying to recruit who ever they can....

Some people say Transsexuals are the "Third Gender" so how would fucking with someone who is neither male or female be gay?

I personally see them as female (the quality ones of course) so let the homos, transophobes and all around pressed idiots scream till they're blue in the face, Indy is straght!!!!

You have a point.

GroobySteven
06-13-2011, 08:35 PM
You have a point.
First rule of a forum ... don't resurrect a post over a year old and especially with nothing new to add, thanks.

CosmicTraveler
06-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Ha! He picked the real version of the avatar I had when I first showed up... " I like booty " was my sig.