PDA

View Full Version : BTG Model arrested for murder

kilakali
11-06-2010, 10:20 PM
My close and dear friend Kelise has been arrested for attempted murder. Will have more info soon...:(

TurboMan
11-06-2010, 11:34 PM
My close and dear friend Kelise has been arrested for attempted murder. Will have more info soon...:(

Sorry to hear this..seems as if no news is good news.

TVSURFER
11-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Kila, I'm sorry to hear this! I know she was gettin' herself together when she left this burg, I really hope it was a matter of her defending herself! I'll keep hope alive that was the case.
:cool:

GroobySteven
11-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Arrrrgh - fuck!
Can you let me know when you know.
Steven

kilakali
11-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Kila, I'm sorry to hear this! I know she was gettin' herself together when she left this burg, I really hope it was a matter of her defending herself! I'll keep hope alive that was the case.
I dont know Surf it doesnt look too good right now from what is being reported. Information right now is real brief since it just happend on Nov.4th.

Arrrrgh - fuck!
Can you let me know when you know.
Steven

I just sent you a email.

anonymoussonny
11-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Would y'all mind posting a link to the news story? :cool:

ty-clone
11-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Would y'all mind posting a link to the news story? :cool:

yeah i pic would be nice too, is it this kelise?
http://www.hungblackbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/kelisegom026.jpg

TVSURFER
11-08-2010, 12:58 AM
yeah i pic would be nice too, is it this kelise?
http://www.hungblackbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/kelisegom026.jpg
Yes, that's her.

ty-clone
11-08-2010, 04:39 AM
Yes, that's her.

shit, i guess the saying dont judge a book by its cover is very indeed true
cause watching the video's of her(kelise) and asia pre murder, one would only think that they were 2 of the prettiest & sweetest TG you’ll ever met

TurboMan
11-08-2010, 11:26 AM
shit, i guess the saying dont judge a book by its cover is very indeed true
cause watching the video's of her(kelise) and asia pre murder, one would only think that they were 2 of the prettiest & sweetest TG you’ll ever met

Hey Ty..true dat so i'm gonna say that they are 2 of the prettiest and sweetest girls one would wanna see but we don't know what took place to put them in that situation..da most mild-mannered can change in a heartbeat when backed into a corner.Man Kelise is so pretty and fine..yea you really can't judge by looking.I wasn't there holding da flashlight but i believe that it involved life or death..i'm just saying.

MrKnockOut
11-08-2010, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=ty-clone;23572]shit, i guess the saying dont judge a book by its cover is very indeed true
cause watching the video's of her(kelise) and asia pre murder, one would only think that they were 2 of the prettiest & sweetest TG you

kilakali
11-09-2010, 08:29 PM
I waited until more info on the situation came out here are some links.
Kelise was and still is close to me she was one of the key t-girls in my life. She came out here to turn her life around, and now I cant possibly see her beating this case. A sad situation...:(

http://claycord.com/2010/11/08/oakland-woman-officially-charged-with-murdering-walnut-creek-man/

http://walnutcreek.patch.com/articles/police-arrest-oakland-woman-in-domestic-violence-related-stabbing-death

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=94936

nycguy
11-10-2010, 01:45 AM
I waited until more info on the situation came out here are some links.
Kelise was and still is close to me she was one of the key t-girls in my life. She came out here to turn her life around, and now I cant possibly see her beating this case. A sad situation...:(

http://claycord.com/2010/11/08/oakland-woman-officially-charged-with-murdering-walnut-creek-man/

http://walnutcreek.patch.com/articles/police-arrest-oakland-woman-in-domestic-violence-related-stabbing-death

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=94936

Yeah looks like she going up for this one. The second and third link have the best story.

anonymoussonny
11-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Sad news... but more will be revealed before we get to the ultimate truth.

It was interesting to read about how she had become an advocate for TG youth and made some real strides to improve her life. The reader comments from the first link were mostly hideous.

TVSURFER
11-10-2010, 03:43 AM
A few weeks ago, I asked Kilakali how was Kelise, because last I heard she was in the Bay area and she was doing quite well. Kila confirmed as much in his reply to me. I had selfish reasons by asking him about her because I wanted to see her on the site again. He said she had found herself in California and she was on her way of getting herself together. I remember when she was in Detroit; she was tall and lanky, but very cute and had all the potential of being a beautiful young lady. Now, it might be all for not because of the alleged charge of murder, of which I hope in my heart of hearts is not true. As the situation unwinds, I hope she was defending herself. My thoughts are with her.

SavageCinemaInc
11-10-2010, 04:46 AM
& It had to happen in one of the most uptight Cities in the bay

nycguy
11-10-2010, 05:10 PM
As the situation unwinds, I hope she was defending herself. My thoughts are with her.

After digesting the stories from the three links provided, I have to say it does not look like self defense. The only person with defensive wounds was the victim, who was over twice the age, and several inches shorter than the Kelis. I aint gonna Columbo the situation cause I know most of this forum is more interested/worried about losing a chance to jerk off to some ts then a man being murdered in his own home, whose biggest mistake could have been opening that home to said ts. Being a student of the media, it was not hard to reach the conclusion that the "unsavory" types spoken about visiting the house where most likely minority's (black an brown folk). Was Kelis setting up shop in dudes house? Was both setting up shop? Was the amount of drugs found recreational. The reports suggest the house was in some dis-repair, was dude a middle aged addict? And for Kelis. For those of us who come from big cities, is it really that easy to take the lessons learned from that environment out of a person just by changing an address? Really?? The deceased was struck three times, the third and final being the fatal strike. Last night on HBO I believe, I was watching "Enough!" with J-Lo. I immediately drew parallels with this story. Even in the event of an attack, when does self defense become murder? And more importantly, when does murder become self defense? The victim died at the hospital. It will be interesting to know what his final words where

TVSURFER
11-10-2010, 06:24 PM
After digesting the stories from the three links provided, I have to say it does not look like self defense. The only person with defensive wounds was the victim, who was over twice the age, and several inches shorter than the Kelis. I aint gonna Columbo the situation cause I know most of this forum is more interested/worried about losing a chance to jerk off to some ts then a man being murdered in his own home, whose biggest mistake could have been opening that home to said ts. Being a student of the media, it was not hard to reach the conclusion that the "unsavory" types spoken about visiting the house where most likely minority's (black an brown folk). Was Kelis setting up shop in dudes house? Was both setting up shop? Was the amount of drugs found recreational. The reports suggest the house was in some dis-repair, was dude a middle aged addict? And for Kelis. For those of us who come from big cities, is it really that easy to take the lessons learned from that environment out of a person just by changing an address? Really?? The deceased was struck three times, the third and final being the fatal strike. Last night on HBO I believe, I was watching "Enough!" with J-Lo. I immediately drew parallels with this story. Even in the event of an attack, when does self defense become murder? And more importantly, when does murder become self defense? The victim died at the hospital. It will be interesting to know what his final words where
Good call, nycguy.

Indy24
11-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Thats terrible!

.....So um what she a bottom or a top?

kilakali
11-12-2010, 04:34 AM
Thats terrible!

.....So um what she a bottom or a top?

What does that have to do with anything?

bigdicki
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Sad to see another Black person on lockdown and even sadder to see a man die. RIP to him and to Kelise, I hope she did it in self-defense.

CosmicTraveler
11-17-2010, 03:10 AM
What does that have to do with anything?

Nothing. Some people are just lacking what one would call " good " sense.

kilakali
12-02-2010, 08:17 AM
She has pleaded not guilty.

http://walnutcreek.patch.com/articles/transgendered-woman-pleads-not-guilty-in-walnut-creek-mans-killing

Ms Remy M
12-02-2010, 12:41 PM

http://walnutcreek.patch.com/articles/transgendered-woman-pleads-not-guilty-in-walnut-creek-mans-killing

Thanks for the news update, we appreciate you continuing to keep us informed.

Experienced
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM

Thanks for updating K.

Laidbackfella09
12-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Damn she was one of my favorites too... :(

thookie
12-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Damn this is just sad news, but I hope this is more then what it looks like.

kilakali
07-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Update: Prosecution trying to plea bargin to no avail as Kelise is fighting for non guilty plea. Trial has been delayed a third time..

GroobySteven
07-19-2011, 10:44 AM
Update: Prosecution trying to plea bargin to no avail as Kelise is fighting for non guilty plea. Trial has been delayed a third time..

How is she pleading not guilty? Did it not look pretty open and shut?

Ms Remy M
07-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Does sound interesting. Anybody guilty or not can still plead not guilty. Is the prosecution going with manslaughter, murder 1?

What defense is she using? Self Defense, temporary insanity?

Can you give us some real information? Are you getting the info from someone attending the court proceedings, or is there a news link we can view? Someone get Nancy Gracy on this so the whole nation can follow along and do whatever she says lol

peggygee
07-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Someone get Nancy Gracy on this so the whole nation can follow along and do whatever she says lol

Might not be "tabloidy" enough for her.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/files/original/nancy_grace_out_at_courttv.jpg

:(

Ms Remy M
07-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Lol she represents the exact kind of 'news' I despise.

CosmicTraveler
07-19-2011, 06:53 PM
If I sex with a teacher at 14, no one would know until I was 25.

GroobySteven
07-19-2011, 10:16 PM
If I sex with a teacher at 14, no one would know until I was 25.

Have you graduated yet?

CosmicTraveler
07-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Have you graduated yet?

You know damn well that's a typo... - __- Don't act like that's common.

kilakali
07-24-2011, 10:58 PM
How is she pleading not guilty? Did it not look pretty open and shut?
I thought so too. She claims it was self-defense, but due to where his wounds were located it seems open and shut.....:confused:

Does sound interesting. Anybody guilty or not can still plead not guilty. Is the prosecution going with manslaughter, murder 1?

What defense is she using? Self Defense, temporary insanity?

Can you give us some real information? Are you getting the info from someone attending the court proceedings, or is there a news link we can view? Someone get Nancy Gracy on this so the whole nation can follow along and do whatever she says lol
Murder 1 and her defense is self-defense. My information is a "family" member who is attending the proceedings. My info is more scattered with not much detail other than this, and that she has already been through a number of lawyers in the case.

kilakali
08-28-2011, 11:34 AM
Turns out the guy hit her in the back with a bat, with negotiations she plea bargined to manslaughter with enhancement...

http://walnutcreek.patch.com/articles/transgendered-oakland-woman-sentenced-to-four-years-in-manslaughter

Sad to say the T-LISH program grant she worked for has not been approved for renewal....:mad:

Ms Remy M
08-28-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the update and news link. Wow 4 years, hopefully she will weather this storm in her life and come home safely. Sucks they recognize it was self defense and hit still give her manslaughter...

kilakali
08-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the update and news link. Wow 4 years, hopefully she will weather this storm in her life and come home safely. Sucks they recognize it was self defense and hit still give her manslaughter...

That baffles me...:confused:

Ms Remy M
08-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Well my typo is from viewing from iPhone and it's damn auto correction. Lol

Legal matter is a head scratcher.

kilakali
08-29-2011, 06:16 PM
Well my typo is from viewing from iPhone and it's damn auto correction. Lol

Legal matter is a head scratcher.

I didn't notice the typo. I was reffering to the statement that she has to do time even though it was self defense. That's what baffles me..

Ms Remy M
08-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Hopefully they will let her out after two years have passed at least

St8btcurius
08-29-2011, 08:45 PM
i hate 2 see stories like this just like sylvia boots & asia...they had a promising carrer in the industry & end up in prison...i hope they're all in protective custody cuz if they're not prison is gonna be hell for them.

ROC
08-29-2011, 11:45 PM
wow! That sucks...... Hope she makes it thru.:(

March 2008 Model of the Month

vidman
08-29-2011, 11:57 PM

Good LAWD!!!! Man, I didn't realize how sexy Kelise was. She is incredibly hot....or shall i say whe WAS incredibly hot.

But you know, to be honest, I kinda like a girl who holds her own. It's kind of a turn-on. I mean, I hate that it goes to the extreme of murder and jail time, but the premise of a young, sexy, aspiring woman not taking shit and handling a guy if he gets out of line is "instant erection" turn-on for me. I've had this conversation before concerning Asia (from Philly). The girl took boxing lessons DAILY!! Not just in her spare time, but was a member of a boxing gym in Philly. She would put those hands on yo ass if you fucked up!

TurboMan
08-30-2011, 02:48 AM

Hey Roc without a doubt..she is a Baby Doll.

ROC
01-22-2016, 04:07 AM
wow.......... Good luck ma.........

buttakiss
01-29-2016, 09:14 AM
which asia and what did she do or what happened to her

Magna Carta
01-29-2016, 11:50 AM
I always wondered what happened to Kelise. Definitely my fave. Perfect in every way imaginable.

andwar
01-29-2016, 02:10 PM
She is one my original favs. I haven't had the opportunity to spend time with her.curios to see more about this unfortunate incident

bryanferryfan
01-29-2016, 06:16 PM
which asia and what did she do or what happened to her

yeah we need more info and which model are we talking about

hoodstar
01-30-2016, 02:53 AM
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/08/15/defendant-in-fatal-walnut-creek-stabbing-sentenced-to-4-years/

According to that link she was sentenced to only 4 years because of self defense in August 2011. Unless she was slapped with that drug charge(which doesn't look like she was) she is getting out this year

kilakali
03-28-2016, 10:43 PM
She has been released for awhile now. She is doing very well right now.

TurboMan
03-29-2016, 11:43 AM
She has been released for awhile now. She is doing very well right now.

Good news.