PDA

View Full Version : photo shoot with Kilakali

chitown diva
11-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Check out these pics that I took with Kilakali Wednesday 10/10 night...I hope you like...we did over 250 photos....:D

-Ts Jayla Marie

TVSURFER
11-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Check out these pics that I took with Kilakali Wednesday 10/10 night...I hope you like...we did over 250 photos....:D

-Ts Jayla Marie
Those are beautiful and very artful photos! I always knew my guy Kila had an eye for this sort of thing and he's proving me right! You look very tempting Jayla Marie! Good job Kilakali! I can't what to see the full set!
:cool:

TurboMan
11-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Great photos Kila..keep up da good work.btw your subject is BEAUTIFUL also...yea i'm talking about you ms.JAYLA.

chitown diva
11-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Those are beautiful and very artful photos! I always knew my guy Kila had an eye for this sort of thing and he's proving me right! You look very tempting Jayla Marie! Good job Kilakali! I can't what to see the full set!

Thank you, very much TV Surfer, I've missed you. I just have been busy...

TVSURFER
11-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Thank you, very much TV Surfer, I've missed you. I just have been busy...
I know baby, I miss you too! We all have our priorities and obligations that must be attended to!;) Just keep giving me/us those sexy:p sets!:D

ROC
11-13-2010, 01:59 AM
those some beautiful photos jayla... Great work kilakali...

I'M GUESS9ING YOU ADDED THE MARIE TO SEPERATE YOU FROM ALL THE OTHER JAYLAS IN THE T~GYRL~WORLD.... JAYLA MARIE SOUNDS VERY UNIQUE.... LUV U MA....

chitown diva
11-13-2010, 04:40 AM
Great photos Kila..keep up da good work.btw your subject is BEAUTIFUL also...yea i'm talking about you ms.JAYLA.

TurboMan thank you so much for the compliment...I try my best to do good stuff and to look good in the process of doing it...

chitown diva
11-13-2010, 04:41 AM
I know baby, I miss you too! We all have our priorities and obligations that must be attended to!;) Just keep giving me/us those sexy:p sets!:D

Thanks again for your understanding... and I will upload so more pics from the set too... muah:p

chitown diva
11-13-2010, 04:43 AM
those some beautiful photos jayla... Great work kilakali...

I'M GUESS9ING YOU ADDED THE MARIE TO SEPERATE YOU FROM ALL THE OTHER JAYLAS IN THE T~GYRL~WORLD.... JAYLA MARIE SOUNDS VERY UNIQUE.... LUV U MA....

Well Boo the Marie is my middle name...so I just put it on there to give it a lil glam... and awww I miss you to ROC...even tho you cheat on me daily..lol

eclectic_co
11-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Jayla Marie,

WOW you are one VERY SEXY lady.

LOVE the photos.

Kilakali did a great job capturing you! wish I was as lucky!

-Ts Jayla Marie

johnmagnum
11-13-2010, 11:09 PM
Looking very good....two thumbs up!

Next time you are in Chicago, holla at cha boy!!!!!!!!!!!

kilakali
11-16-2010, 11:54 PM
Thanks guys, Jayla really got into that shoot. I wish I had a chance to choke her....lol...;)