PDA

View Full Version : Is this the same girl?/Appreciation of BTGs

Omega
11-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Came across this beautiful lovely lady in the 'coming soon' section. Yes I'm a proud paying member...lolz. She's named as Hailey on here. Is she also Sabrina from Blacktrannywhackers?

S/N: I'm very interested in the 'coming soon' section and I thank BTGs.com for even making that for the members. As of next week, I'm actually gonna re-up my membership because of one amazing addicting gal: Precious. I so love her personality and body andI'm not even gonna metion the girth she carries. OMG! She is one of my all time favs and she is actually the #1 reason I'm gona re-up. I think that section really keeps the members coming back and gives us an insight on who we are expected to see next. Thank you Black-Tgirls.com.

GroobySteven
11-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Kinda looks the same. Frank has a tendency to shoot super sharp but that Strokers shot looks way more photoshopped than they usually do?

We aim to please - and we've some killer new content coming in. I think the current crop of shooters are really delivering.

Omega
11-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks for responding seanchai. How can y'all tell if something is shopped? And do you know exactly which update Precious will be in?

kilakali
11-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Came across this beautiful lovely lady in the 'coming soon' section. Yes I'm a proud paying member...lolz. She's named as Hailey on here. Is she also Sabrina from Blacktrannywhackers?

S/N: I'm very interested in the 'coming soon' section and I thank BTGs.com for even making that for the members. As of next week, I'm actually gonna re-up my membership because of one amazing addicting gal: Precious. I so love her personality and body andI'm not even gonna metion the girth she carries. OMG! She is one of my all time favs and she is actually the #1 reason I'm gona re-up. I think that section really keeps the members coming back and gives us an insight on who we are expected to see next. Thank you Black-Tgirls.com.

Here is a link to a thread where Surfer and myself share some pics of her. A real nice girl she is hotter in person...;)

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2861&highlight=sabrina

Omega
11-15-2010, 07:12 PM
kilakali you are one lucky dude to have had the opp to meet her in person. I envy you bro. It's been a while since I've seen the whole package on a Tgirl and she most def captures that as well as Precious. Just like I asked seanchai, do you know exactly which update Precious and Hailey will be in? Those 2 ladies are the reason why I'm gonna re-up my membership.

GroobySteven
11-15-2010, 07:12 PM
How can y'all tell if something is shopped?

Er, do you see people like that walking along in the street?

Don't have the date for her yet sorry.

TVSURFER
11-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Here is another picture of Hailey/Sabrina without makeup; a real and rare beauty! As Kila said, great t-girl to be around; excellent conversationalist, which I love, and...!:p
:cool:

nycguy
11-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Here is another picture of Hailey/Sabrina without makeup; a real and rare beauty! As Kila said, great t-girl to be around; excellent conversationalist, which I love, and...!:p

Is that some Surfer art on the wall?!?

TVSURFER
11-16-2010, 02:51 AM
Is that some Surfer art on the wall?!?
I love art! I’ve got art work all over my house.:D

pretty_boi_rico
11-16-2010, 03:22 AM
mann she is a complete beauty i hope she comes down south soon i kno she be in the midwest area alot since shes from detroit but im keepin my fingers crossed dat she comes to the south and she goes by the name pinky also and paris :p

johnmagnum
11-16-2010, 12:32 PM
she is fine!!!!!!!

WhereChyna
11-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Reminds me of Meagan Goode a lil' bit...She can break a man's heart with her good looks :p; or, his spinchter wit' her "she-nis" :eek: LOL:D

kilakali
11-16-2010, 11:05 PM
kilakali you are one lucky dude to have had the opp to meet her in person. I envy you bro. It's been a while since I've seen the whole package on a Tgirl and she most def captures that as well as Precious. Just like I asked seanchai, do you know exactly which update Precious and Hailey will be in? Those 2 ladies are the reason why I'm gonna re-up my membership.

Nah...Surfer is the lucky one he has more access to her than I. Im also looking forward to seeing Precious again definitely one of my ATF's.