PDA

View Full Version : Beware of AFROTRANNY.com

Cam Brazille
11-17-2010, 12:19 PM
I ended up downloading a virus from this shitty site. Be advised: avoid it like a plague!!! :mad::mad::mad:

anonymoussonny
11-21-2010, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up...:cool:

nycguy
11-21-2010, 06:56 PM
I ended up downloading a virus from this shitty site. Be advised: avoid it like a plague!!! :mad::mad::mad:

From just visiting, or trying to view content?

TVSURFER
11-21-2010, 07:21 PM
After you posted this, I can remember someone on this site posted a site about a popular girl on the Shemale Yum site and it was loaded with a virus! It was a good thing I have a good anti-virus protection (Avast!), because it jumped right on it and alerted me! I tied to go back and find the post, but I guess the poster deleted it! Damn, can't remember who posted it, but I should have alerted the membership when it happened! My bad!
:cool:

TurboMan
11-21-2010, 08:18 PM
Well i'm from da show me state..i went to that afrotranny.com site..Cam ain't lying..travel at your own risk. Now clicking on da site is safe but once you click on da contents..da virus gotcha.I don't worry about shiggity like that cause when i go to sites such as afrotranny..my security suite blocks it from opening if a virus is present...and it's da free edition too.

Cam Brazille
11-30-2010, 08:07 PM
From just visiting, or trying to view content?

I'm quite sure it happened when I tried to download content. But just visiting it might cause problems, too. Again, visitor BEWARE! :mad::mad::mad: