PDA

View Full Version : Do Gays and Tranny Chasers Have a High Tolerance For Dookie?

onone
11-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Being that the anus is such a centerpiece to this side of sexuality, does it become acceptable to encounter certain levels of fecal matter during sexual encounters?

With heterosexual encounters, spur of the moment vaginal intercourse can be successfully achieved without preparation. I doubt homosexuals always use enemas after every visit to the toilet, or before every "spur of the moment" sexual encounter. So dookie on the penis and tongue has to be something tranny chasers are acquainted with, no?

TVSURFER
11-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Being that the anus is such a centerpiece to this side of sexuality, does it become acceptable to encounter certain levels of fecal matter during sexual encounters?

With heterosexual encounters, spur of the moment vaginal intercourse can be successfully achieved without preparation. I doubt homosexuals always use enemas after every visit to the toilet, or before every "spur of the moment" sexual encounter. So dookie on the penis and tongue has to be something tranny chasers are acquainted with, no?
Dookie? I haven't heard that since my dear departed, West Indian grandmother coined that word to me! Dookie or DoDo, is always good for a laugh!!!:D:D:D:D Why didn't you just say shit? We're adults; we understand! Dookie, that's rich! :D:D
:cool::D

onone
11-19-2010, 01:33 AM
Why didn't you just say shit? We're adults; we understand!
:cool::D

I received a warning for the "inappropriate language" in the following post

http://www.cam4.com/TSbaby

Bitch did a tease web show. Her company came over, they chopped up the coke and started snorting. She did the cam show after generating $80 to her paypal from thirsty ass people. She's a disrespectful piece of shit. She said the other day that she doesn't like black dick, she's not into monkies.

Who would have ever thunk that language could be considered inappropriate on a tranny forum? How about breast implants on a male being inappropriate? :D

carmencream
11-19-2010, 01:44 AM

Who would have ever thunk that language could be considered inappropriate on a tranny forum? How about breast implants on a male being inappropriate? :D
Why are you so negative

onone
11-19-2010, 02:05 AM
Why are you so negative

You think so?

Do you have any comments to the subject of this thread?

TVSURFER
11-19-2010, 02:10 AM

Who told you that? I read that thread and I didn't see anyone tell you anything about the inappropriate use of a word! And, by the way, why are you using a incorrect word for the verb tense of think ["Who would have ever thought..."]? Trying to be politically correct, screwed you up more than you thunk! What a bama!:rolleyes::D
:cool:

onone
11-19-2010, 02:12 AM
What a bama!:rolleyes::D

Yes, yes you are...

TVSURFER
11-19-2010, 02:15 AM
Yes, yes you are...
Damn, you screwed that one up, too, Dookie!:rolleyes:

DYNACORD
11-19-2010, 02:20 AM

What do you think? Is "Shit acceptable on your Tongue?

By the way:::Heterosexuals have ANAL intercourse ALSO.

Your post is very anti gay. What gives?

onone
11-19-2010, 02:28 AM

Yes, and that made me think that some of my very own negative past experiences with dealing with a woman's anus must be far more common for those who engage in homosexual anal sex/stimulation. I've completely avoided the dookie tongue, but just barely... That doesn't seem like it would be entirely possible for someone who has been having homosexual sex for 15+ years.

CosmicTraveler
11-19-2010, 02:40 AM
I had a bad experience with that one. Worst part is my face wasn't really near it... Still, things like that can happen with anyone. Male, Female, Transexual and whatever else you might be into.

DYNACORD
11-19-2010, 02:41 AM
Yes, and that made me think that some of my very own negative past experiences with dealing with a woman's anus must be far more common for those who engage in homosexual anal sex/stimulation. I've completely avoided the dookie tongue, but just barely... That doesn't seem like it would be entirely possible for someone who has been having homosexual sex for 15+ years.

Well, if you have been having "Homosexual Sex" for 15 years, then you have as much experience as anyone in knowing if a dirty booty is acceptable. Why even ask the question. It's not exceptable with anyone I've ever been in contact with.

And spur of the moment anal doesn't happen without being clean in my escapades. No matter what.

CosmicTraveler
11-19-2010, 02:50 AM
Frankly a person should be going out of there way to keep it clean whether they think something's going in it or not... Unless y'know, they're in a circle where... they get down like that. >__>

DYNACORD
11-19-2010, 02:53 AM
Unless y'know, they're in a circle where... they get down like that. >__>

OH HELL NO! SAY IT AIN't SO!!!!!

CosmicTraveler
11-19-2010, 02:58 AM
Whoa, not me. I just mean other people. I have my limits and that is beyond them. I just try not to judge.

DYNACORD
11-19-2010, 03:02 AM
Whoa, not me. I just mean other people. I have my limits and that is beyond them. I just try not to judge.

LMAO! I wasn't assuming you were into that Traveler. That was a HELL NO to the nasty ones who are into that style.

Clean's where it's at!

CosmicTraveler
11-19-2010, 03:07 AM
Oh, cool. I just didn't want any messages in my PM box asking to crap on me. 'Cause... no.

Indy24
11-19-2010, 03:29 AM
What do you think? Is "Shit acceptable on your Tongue?

Your post is very anti gay. What gives?

On the contrary, the thread starter sounds very gay...he's just not into trannies.

DYNACORD
11-19-2010, 03:45 AM
On the contrary, the thread starter sounds very gay...he's just not into trannies.

Possible!

Enough POOP talk for me.

TurboMan
11-19-2010, 12:51 PM

Sho ya right Indy24..i'm thinking that BAMA is a crossover from bgclive.

anonymoussonny
11-19-2010, 09:29 PM
LOL...riotous laughter emanating from florida!!!!!:D:D:D:D

The insight and intelligence here is the greatest on any forum you can name. Y'all made my day with this one!:)

Sasha
11-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Sho ya right Indy24..i'm thinking that BAMA is a crossover from bgclive.

why was I thinking the same damn thing...the forum is now tainted!