PDA

View Full Version : Sidney Star claims she slept with lil wayne

ty-clone
11-19-2010, 05:27 AM
well i said her 15 minutes were up. i guess im wrong cause with this latest rumor, she going to get another 15 minutes. but eventually she going to run out of rappers claiming she fucked. its a shame cause her exterior is very beautiful yet her interior is very shallow

http://hiphopspy.com/transexual-sidney-star-says-heshe-slept-with-lil-wayne/

Cam Brazille
11-19-2010, 01:09 PM
So what's the big deal if Sid's "slept" with Chingy, Li'l Wayne, Wayne Newton or John Wayne, for that matter? I'm sure that at least 99% of you mugs would want to taste her candy if you could, NO doubt! :cool:

TurboMan
11-19-2010, 06:09 PM
So what's the big deal if Sid's "slept" with Chingy, Li'l Wayne, Wayne Newton or John Wayne, for that matter? I'm sure that at least 99% of you mugs would want to taste her candy if you could, NO doubt! :cool:

Ya damn right..i would tear her azz up.

TVSURFER
11-19-2010, 06:48 PM
You have a valid point, but with her personality, I would treat her like a recepticle and that would be too bad! She would be just a booty call after I've tied too many on after the club! I don't care what anyone says, you want to get to know all the girls, especially the real fine, passable girls! But if they are going to exhibit that their shit don't stink, there is going to be some resentment on your part and you might not want to be bothered with them after the first encounter! Why do you think some guys on this site have said in a Sunlight Second that a chick has an attitude problem? It's only because some of these real fine babes can't move a ball of lint after you've met them.
:cool:

TurboMan
11-19-2010, 07:56 PM
You have a valid point, but with her personality, I would treat her like a recepticle and that would be too bad! She would be just a booty call after I've tied too many on after the club! I don't care what anyone says, you want to get to know all the girls, especially the real fine, passable girls! But if they are going to exhibit that their shit don't stink, there is going to be some resentment on your part and you might not want to be bothered with them after the first encounter! Why do you think some guys on this site have said in a Sunlight Second that a chick has an attitude problem? It's only because some of these real fine babes can't move a ball of lint after you've met them.
Preach SURFER Preach.

11-20-2010, 04:08 AM

yeah, BUT, they are in the public eye, and in their line of business, it's not cool to experiment with the third sex.

bigdicki
11-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Ya damn right..i would tear her azz up.

Been there and wouldn't go back.

nycguy
11-20-2010, 02:34 PM

True! But I'm sure you can appreciate the magnitude of those revelations.

Cam Brazille
11-30-2010, 09:22 PM
True! But I'm sure you can appreciate the magnitude of those revelations.

Agreed. And it would be nice if she'd just chill and get over her ego-trippin' self.

dimichi13
12-01-2010, 03:54 AM
am i wrong for wanting to hit it nightly?:confused:

Cam Brazille
12-04-2010, 01:40 AM
Naw, bro', I don't blame ya' one bit! She's fine as fuck as you can see and a sweet girl actually who's just trippin' BIG time 'cause she's getting lots of attention right now. I think she's out to get one of those 'celebrity' doggs to fall in love with her if any of 'em got big enough balls because perhaps since her secret's out now she going after the glam life. Can ya' blame her?

hoodstar
12-04-2010, 02:13 AM
Sidney Star is NOT a tranny.

CosmicTraveler
12-04-2010, 02:32 AM
How would you know?

willmack
12-06-2010, 07:45 AM

Yes she is.. got video proof of a date..

no i'm not sharing:)

"why'd u mention it then asshole?" lol...

CosmicTraveler
12-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Yes she is.. got video proof of a date..

no i'm not sharing:)

"why'd u mention it then asshole?" lol...

I believe that was about to be our entire conversation... Well played. :rolleyes:

Cam Brazille
12-07-2010, 12:05 PM

O.k., whatever you say, pal. WHAT.....EVER you say. And this site isn't named Black-Tgirls.com either, right? Take it from one who knows her personally......as the whore said in 'Blazing Saddles', "It's true! It's true!" :):):)

TVSURFER
12-07-2010, 06:53 PM
So, it is confirmed that Sidny is a t-girl, would it be safe to say that she is following in the footsteps of Superhead, Karrine Steffans?

Cam Brazille
12-08-2010, 04:05 PM
VERY, VERY doubtful because Sid's not going to have the Oprah Winfrey show, like Superhead did, blowing her up so big. Must have been a slow week for Oprah to have to go rummaging in that gutter. Besides, who's going to publish a tell-all book about a small-time t-girl who won't even drop her drawers before a camera? Superhead provided proof of how she earned that nickname and that's what fueled her legend and what the media craves.

Tranfan
12-08-2010, 11:59 PM
What ever happened to discretion being the better part of valor. Outing people who don't want to be outed is; ignorant, immature, disrespectful & in the worst case scenario deadly. We live in a culture of sensationalism & undeserved fame. Sidney Star is a prime example of this. Her fame chasing by any means will ultimately be her ruination.

CosmicTraveler
12-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Well put Tranfan. This is the kind of thing that leads to a death that isn't pretty I can say that for sure.

Moonandstar
12-10-2010, 12:31 PM
What ever happened to discretion being the better part of valor. Outing people who don't want to be outed is; ignorant, immature, disrespectful & in the worst case scenario deadly. We live in a culture of sensationalism & undeserved fame. Sidney Star is a prime example of this. Her fame chasing by any means will ultimately be her ruination.

Well put...

kilakali
12-15-2010, 08:34 PM
She just did the Maury show....:rolleyes:

CosmicTraveler
12-15-2010, 11:48 PM
These days, that's as bad as being on Springer. There's just no bogus fights going on... and less lesbians. A lot less.

tgski
12-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Is she a t-girl or not

kilakali
12-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Is she a t-girl or not

100% t-girl...

Tour
12-17-2010, 11:30 PM
She probably did,She probably didn't,who knows,whos cares and just because most of these dudes are supposedly some hardcore tough guy rappers:rolleyes:that doesn't mean nodda,They're just Entertainers like some of you manly guys are on this very same forum,LOL,and I don't think it's shallow to expose them if they petray and add insult to some of their own doings and behavior.

DON'T DO IT, IF YOU CAN'T OWN UP TO IT OR COME TO SHAME WHEN CONERED WITH SUCH ACCUSATIONS