PDA

View Full Version : A new Chyna!

DYNACORD
11-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Got some new pics of Chyna. Thought you may like to check em out.

CosmicTraveler
11-23-2010, 11:06 PM
I really like the haircut.

TVSURFER
11-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Got some new pics of Chyna. Thought you may like to check em out.
One thing I can say about Detroit guys, "we keeps us a collection of girls!":D:p;) You're too smooth, 'Cord!
:cool:

DYNACORD
11-23-2010, 11:35 PM
One thing I can say about Detroit guys, "we keeps us a collection of girls!":D:p;) You're too smooth, 'Cord!

If we don't try, who else will? LOL!

TslovelyLuxury
11-24-2010, 12:43 AM
if we don't try, who else will? Lol!

Eugh...!!!:D

DYNACORD
11-24-2010, 01:54 AM
Eugh...!!!:D

What are you trying to say?

TslovelyLuxury
11-24-2010, 02:24 AM
What are you trying to say?

its all a joke to you... thats all
FUN FUN FUN:D

TslovelyLuxury
11-24-2010, 02:26 AM

typical.... FUN FUN FUN:p

DYNACORD
11-24-2010, 11:31 AM
its all a joke to you... thats all
FUN FUN FUN:D

You can ASSUME whatever you want. And you know what happens then.

TslovelyLuxury
11-24-2010, 04:16 PM
You can ASSUME whatever you want. And you know what happens then.

RRRight the only ass u see is ur flock of Tgirls but as the old saying goes if u like it I LOVE IT!

vidman
11-24-2010, 06:55 PM
RRRight the only ass u see is ur flock of Tgirls but as the old saying goes if u like it I LOVE IT!

Dayummmmmmmmm! I actually thought Chyna was kinda cute too. I guess I need a crash course in determining real girls from girl imposters. No offense Lux, because you know how I feel about yo sexy ass!!! But I also think Chyna is damn hot too.

TslovelyLuxury
11-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Dayummmmmmmmm! I actually thought Chyna was kinda cute too. I guess I need a crash course in determining real girls from girl imposters. No offense Lux, because you know how I feel about yo sexy ass!!! But I also think Chyna is damn hot too.

Chyna has nothing to do with this! I think she is beautiful! she represents... Dynacord knows whats going on.
Thanks for the comment baby

DYNACORD
11-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Chyna has nothing to do with this! I think she is beautiful! she represents... Dynacord knows whats going on.
Thanks for the comment baby

VidMan, Lux is talking about really only one person/BTG model whom we both know and have been friends with. That was a little uncalled for. You know that person's story too. You have something to say, drop me a line.

The pics of Chyna was to just give her fans a little update on how her looks change. Outside of the BTG shoots.

vidman
11-24-2010, 09:44 PM
VidMan, Lux is talking about really only one person/BTG model whom we both know and have been friends with. That was a little uncalled for. You know that person's story too. You have something to say, drop me a line.

The pics of Chyna was to just give her fans a little update on how her looks change. Outside of the BTG shoots.

My bad. I came in on the tail end of the situation. My mistake. So you two are talkin in code on an open forum. Now that's uncalled for. Maybe you should keep that in your private messages huh? No need to explain to me about Chyna my man. Chyna is gorgeous and I've always thought so since the first day I laid eyes on her.

DYNACORD
11-25-2010, 06:17 AM
My bad. I came in on the tail end of the situation. My mistake. So you two are talkin in code on an open forum. Now that's uncalled for. Maybe you should keep that in your private messages huh? No need to explain to me about Chyna my man. Chyna is gorgeous and I've always thought so since the first day I laid eyes on her.

Sorry about that Vidman. The first line was info for you. The rest was aimed at Lux for throwing something out there that didn't need to be.
All is good!

Happy Thanks Giving to everyone.

vidman
11-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Sorry about that Vidman. The first line was info for you. The rest was aimed at Lux for throwing something out there that didn't need to be.
All is good!

Happy Thanks Giving to everyone.

It's cool DC. Happy Turkey Day!

TslovelyLuxury
11-25-2010, 06:57 PM
:rolleyes:

Happy ThanksGiving to ALL!

ps.. all of this is over that lil comment from TVSURFER when he was talking to Dynacord saying "One thing I can say about Detroit guys, "we keeps us a collection of girls!" You're too smooth, 'Cord!"... that was alittle hurtful especially coming from guys who claim they one day look forward to having a SUCCESSFUL relationship with a TS.. BS if u ask me. What I need to realize is you didnt! Sorry for having feelings and the BALLs to express so!

CHYNA your awesome and CHANTE I Miss you... where EVER u are!

DYNACORD
11-25-2010, 11:46 PM

Happy ThanksGiving to ALL!

ps.. all of this is over that lil comment from TVSURFER when he was talking to Dynacord saying "One thing I can say about Detroit guys, "we keeps us a collection of girls!" You're too smooth, 'Cord!"... that was alittle hurtful especially coming from guys who claim they one day look forward to having a SUCCESSFUL relationship with a TS.. BS if u ask me. What I need to realize is you didnt! Sorry for having feelings and the BALLs to express so!

CHYNA your awesome and CHANTE I Miss you... where EVER u are!

I believe what Surfer was expressing was more to the fact that, we know a few girls who we consider special to us. Ones you don't want to hurt.
And you know whom I'm in a relationship with. As turmulous as it may be. So I do know how to.
One has to have feelings and express them or the relationship won't work. So, keep doing so.
She"s in Vegas again.

TVSURFER
11-26-2010, 12:20 AM
I believe what Surfer was expressing was more to the fact that, we know a few girls who we consider special to us. Ones you don't want to hurt.
And you know whom I'm in a relationship with. As turmulous as it may be. So I do know how to.
One has to have feelings and express them or the relationship won't work. So, keep doing so.
She"s in Vegas again.

Wait a damn minute, you’ve never heard me say anything to twist this into something that made your teapot boil over, and I was specifically speaking to Dynacord! I suggest you keep your assumptions to yourself because I wasn’t even talking to you! If you reread the post that is “brown spotting” your panties, it was directed to Dynacord and not to you! As to what Dynacord said to Vidman, it wasn’t about you! This total post was about Chyna, a Detroit girl: A new Chyna! It wasn’t about YOU in the first place!
If it hurt your feelings from what I said to DYNACORD, then speak when you’re spoken to, because you didn’t have to say anything! Plus, I do have a collection of girls and they are SUCCESSFUL relationships and I’ve never speculated anything to the contrary; that male bovine fecal matter is all in your mind! You’ve turned this from a pile of “dookey” in the grass to a mountain of BS!

TslovelyLuxury
11-26-2010, 12:35 AM
Wait a damn minute, you’ve never heard me say anything to twist this into something that made your teapot boil over, and I was specifically speaking to Dynacord! I suggest you keep your assumptions to yourself because I wasn’t even talking to you! If you reread the post that is “brown spotting” your panties, it was directed to Dynacord and not to you! As to what Dynacord said to Vidman, it wasn’t about you! This total post was about Chyna, a Detroit girl: A new Chyna! It wasn’t about YOU in the first place!
If it hurt your feelings from what I said to DYNACORD, then speak when you’re spoken to, because you didn’t have to say anything! Plus, I do have a collection of girls and they are SUCCESSFUL relationships and I’ve never speculated anything to the contrary; that male bovine fecal matter is all in your mind! You’ve turned this from a pile of “dookey” in the grass to a mountain of BS!

Calm down ma'am lol (sir).... your crying more than my baby sister.. and shes 4. Im so sorry for speaking out of line Master ill raise my hand next time! you know u sound alittle like ur lonely... need to bust a nut or two.. you know im here for that( and that only it seems) "oh sorry sir"... just call me 317-362-7136. No need to take it out on your keyboard my pussy is much wetter and fucks BACK!

TVSURFER
11-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Calm down ma'am lol (sir).... your crying more than my baby sister.. and shes 4. Im so sorry for speaking out of line Master ill raise my hand next time! you know u sound alittle like ur lonely... need to bust a nut or two.. you know im here for that( and that only it seems) "oh sorry sir"... just call me 317-362-7136. No need to take it out on your keyboard my pussy is much wetter and fucks BACK!
Let's be frank, no you be Frank, sir! I see you have a habit of injecting yourself into conversations and then twisting it to meet your agenda! So, let me reiterate the original premise; the thread was about Chyna: The new Chyna! I don't think it started out as the new Tslovely Luxury! I was speaking to Dynacord, my homie, not YOU! However, since you weren't the center of attraction, you had to be rude and bougard your way into the conversation! Remember, the original thread was about Chyna! And as I comprehend the thread, you threw in your two cents by saying forget Chyna, sublimating the conversation to about you and your (yawn) feelings! I think you best worry about getting those mammaries than coming into my space with that BS!
PS, calling you would only engrave you further onto my "dookylist"! I am adept with the keyboard as well as a telephone; I can say what I need to say either way, but you don't want to hear me say it in person! Have a nice holiday, my brother!

vidman
11-26-2010, 01:02 AM

Shit Lux!!! You just made my pee-pee hard!!!!! I like it when a woman talks fiesty like that! WHEW!!!!!! I think I'll use that number, 317-362-..... Got it! I want that wet pussy that fucks back Lux!!!!! You are so damn hot ma!!

TslovelyLuxury
11-26-2010, 01:51 AM
Shit Lux!!! You just made my pee-pee hard!!!!! I like it when a woman talks fiesty like that! WHEW!!!!!! I think I'll use that number, 317-362-..... Got it! I want that wet pussy that fucks back Lux!!!!! You are so damn hot ma!!
Thanks baby... cant wait to talk to you.. this bs has me hott! cum cool me

TslovelyLuxury
11-26-2010, 01:53 AM
Let's be frank, no you be Frank, sir! I see you have a habit of injecting yourself into conversations and then twisting it to meet your agenda! So, let me reiterate the original premise; the thread was about Chyna: The new Chyna! I don't think it started out as the new Tslovely Luxury! I was speaking to Dynacord, my homie, not YOU! However, since you weren't the center of attraction, you had to be rude and bougard your way into the conversation! Remember, the original thread was about Chyna! And as I comprehend the thread, you threw in your two cents by saying forget Chyna, sublimating the conversation to about you and your (yawn) feelings! I think you best worry about getting those mammaries than coming into my space with that BS!
PS, calling you would only engrave you further onto my "dookylist"! I am adept with the keyboard as well as a telephone; I can say what I need to say either way, but you don't want to hear me say it in person! Have a nice holiday, my brother!

WHEW.... are u done? That was rough! next time last longer!! and bring LUBE ur tongue isnt slick enough

ps... WHY SO SERIOUS?

CosmicTraveler
11-26-2010, 02:02 AM
I feel like I should insult someone randomly... I'm not used to not being involved in an argument on the internet... - Throws a chair - I'M MAD!!

TVSURFER
11-26-2010, 03:53 AM
WHEW.... are u done? That was rough! next time last longer!! and bring LUBE ur tongue isnt slick enough

ps... WHY SO SERIOUS?
This life is serious, you LOON! I'm not going to let you flip me and dick me before you throw me and blow me!

nycguy
11-26-2010, 04:08 AM
Where is the love people?!? Like my man Lovelace says "rebuke the negativity that separates you from the love!" :)

Big up to the "D"

Oh and Lux, If you didn't cost money you would be my favorite internet crush! :p

DYNACORD
11-26-2010, 04:24 AM
Holy Shit!

What's gonna happen when I Post Up some NEW Chyna DICK PIC"S? LMAO!

TslovelyLuxury
11-26-2010, 05:50 AM
Luxury Loves the kids

vidman
11-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Thanks baby... cant wait to talk to you.. this bs has me hott! cum cool me

Save all that aggression for me ma!! Surf is an extremely cool dude. He means no harm. Don't let him get you all in a tizzy. You two will be chill again in no time. This too shall pass.

CosmicTraveler
11-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Everyone calm down! Let's just get costumes and dance like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wza9QWogfxQ

bigdicki
11-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I feel like I should insult someone randomly... I'm not used to not being involved in an argument on the internet... - Throws a chair - I'M MAD!!

You crack me the fuck up joe! :D

If you throw the chair, I'll randomly hit someone over the head with a bottle to get it poppin'!

CosmicTraveler
11-26-2010, 09:13 PM
It's good to have partners in crime. Just make sure it's a bottle of something no one is gonna drink. Or an empty one. It's all good.

TVSURFER
11-26-2010, 09:20 PM
You crack me the fuck up joe! :D

If you throw the chair, I'll randomly hit someone over the head with a bottle to get it poppin'!

It's good to have partners in crime. Just make sure it's a bottle of something no one is gonna drink. Or an empty one. It's all good.
Now if I would have said some shit like this, some 'bama would have told me to calm down or I'm too serious!:rolleyes:

CosmicTraveler
11-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Well then Surfer... it would appear we both have our subjects of fortune. :D

TVSURFER
11-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Well then Surfer... it would appear we both have our subjects of fortune. :D

I would assume we do!;)

CosmicTraveler
11-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Of course, in the event that we blend violence and sex, we have a movie on our hands.

DYNACORD
11-26-2010, 10:25 PM
:rolleyes:Well, here is Chyna's new Bracelet collection. LOL!

TVSURFER
11-26-2010, 10:42 PM
:rolleyes:Well, here is Chyna's new Bracelet collection. LOL!
Wow, are those genuine rhinestones or cubic zirconias?:confused::D

TVSURFER
11-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Of course, in the event that we blend violence and sex, we have a movie on our hands.

Sho you right about that!:D

DYNACORD
11-27-2010, 07:09 AM
Wow, are those genuine rhinestones or cubic zirconias?:confused::D

LOL! I wasn't asking cause I didn't notice she even had any bracelets on.

CosmicTraveler
12-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Having a dick that long makes jacking off seem like a lot more work.

bxboy1984
12-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Having a dick that long makes jacking off seem like a lot more work.

bright side

http://www.tvtopten.com/images/shake-weight.jpg
she wont need one of these

CosmicTraveler
12-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Ah yes... the " Old Fashioned " practice machine.

TsChyna01
06-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Omg guys soooo its been like nevr but i wanted to first off and clear a few things up, i am a pre op transsexual i live my life as is everyday like this, ive done hormone theraphy and even have had work done, its all a process and soon you all will see wht it becomes, 2nd to that so called doctor on here, putting you on blast we have not and will not ever work together you dont kno me or wtf yur talking about so stop slandering my name nd me!!!....well thass all for now thanks to all my fans love you guys....mwwwwuuuuaaaahhhhh!!

TsChyna01
06-12-2011, 08:51 AM
jUST aN uPDATE OF ME AND MY MANY LOOKS...A TRUE WORK IN PROGRESS AND CANT WAIT TIL DONE...ENJOY

CosmicTraveler
06-12-2011, 01:53 PM
I like the hairstyle in the 3rd pic.

bigdicki
06-12-2011, 02:57 PM
I like the hairstyle in the 3rd pic.

I usually don't like short hair on girls, but in this case I agree. That "bob" style is working for you Chyna. Your look is getting hotter every day. ;)

TsChyna01
06-12-2011, 04:43 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you guys i liked it 2 gonna try it in all black or red or blonde

TsChyna01
06-12-2011, 04:50 PM
More of me.....omg all i do is change my hair...lol

CosmicTraveler
06-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Red hair looks pretty nice on you.

barrym
06-12-2011, 07:54 PM
You look great, you need to get down to Virginia sometime soon.

TsChyna01
06-13-2011, 03:43 AM
thnks again will be in va and dc area soon....checkout my website www.chynasworld12.com for more info anf picxz

TsChyna01
06-13-2011, 03:45 AM
www.chynasworld12.com feel free to leave a comment, message, check out picxz, videos, and schedule.