PDA

View Full Version : My Compliments to Flash, Buddy, and Kali

TonyOC
11-27-2010, 08:57 PM
I wanted to take a minute and post in the forum some love to Flash, Buddy, and Kali on some specific recent shoots:

Flash-Excellent work with Taylor's second 11/9/10 video. Enjoy your shoots because you do not go overboard with the dialogue and interview questions, particularly during the sequel videos. Sequel videos, in my opinion, are intended for the girls to release all of their sexual energy, and Taylor does just that from the time she strips on her bed, to the time she is ready to climax. I got unbelievably turned on when Taylor started to stroke herself, and I was able to see her facial expressions when she shot her cum. Very sexy, and attributed to Taylor's overall hotness and great camera angles which do her justice. Thanks, again. Flash.

Buddy-What can I say other than remarkable work with India's poolside vid. As a member of BTG for over a year, I have been nuts about India since day one of seeing her on this site and Franks. Seeing India in the poolside scene was a great Black Friday treat. I always wait until the end of the workweek to see the updates, and I had difficulty containing myself after seeing India's incredible poolside scene. Thank you for a great shoot of India. The lighting was great, she was just incredible to watch. I wish I had been there with her.

Kali-Dude; phenomenal work on Chrystie Mattel's videos. I have to agree with Flash, great model and great vids, both of them. Loved Chrystie's sequel video. You filmed her on my favorite setting for solo vids; the bed. Love seeing girls lay back naked on the bed and stroke themselves. Seeing Chrystie on that bed looking hot and desirable just drove me crazy. Very good shot of seeing Chrystie cum, no camera shaking or anything. Did you use a tripod? I do not know if I could be so controlled if I was shooting some of these models. Well done, Kali and thanks.

Peace out;
TonyOC

JackFlash
11-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Tony thank you for your positive feedback, I know we all (the photographers) strive hard to produce good quality content, constructive riticism and feedback from the members is very important. From previous feedback I changed my interview style to a less is more approach. I love working with the models and am always pushing the button to produce better quality for our members and Grooby. :D

kilakali
12-01-2010, 10:07 AM
I wanted to take a minute and post in the forum some love to Flash, Buddy, and Kali on some specific recent shoots:

Flash-Excellent work with Taylor's second 11/9/10 video. Enjoy your shoots because you do not go overboard with the dialogue and interview questions, particularly during the sequel videos. Sequel videos, in my opinion, are intended for the girls to release all of their sexual energy, and Taylor does just that from the time she strips on her bed, to the time she is ready to climax. I got unbelievably turned on when Taylor started to stroke herself, and I was able to see her facial expressions when she shot her cum. Very sexy, and attributed to Taylor's overall hotness and great camera angles which do her justice. Thanks, again. Flash.

Buddy-What can I say other than remarkable work with India's poolside vid. As a member of BTG for over a year, I have been nuts about India since day one of seeing her on this site and Franks. Seeing India in the poolside scene was a great Black Friday treat. I always wait until the end of the workweek to see the updates, and I had difficulty containing myself after seeing India's incredible poolside scene. Thank you for a great shoot of India. The lighting was great, she was just incredible to watch. I wish I had been there with her.

Kali-Dude; phenomenal work on Chrystie Mattel's videos. I have to agree with Flash, great model and great vids, both of them. Loved Chrystie's sequel video. You filmed her on my favorite setting for solo vids; the bed. Love seeing girls lay back naked on the bed and stroke themselves. Seeing Chrystie on that bed looking hot and desirable just drove me crazy. Very good shot of seeing Chrystie cum, no camera shaking or anything. Did you use a tripod? I do not know if I could be so controlled if I was shooting some of these models. Well done, Kali and thanks.

Peace out;
TonyOC

Thank You Tony... The vids were both hand held shots. I also agree with everything you said in this thread.

brandonnsdiego
12-01-2010, 05:38 PM
I agree and say thanks for the good work and for sharing with us. Keep it up!