PDA

View Full Version : BlackTgirls any quality control?

speedy23
11-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Your all right..i was not in the right mind state, and i shouldn't have been so rude.
you are right, humans have feelings and i wont be so mean to judge other publicly.

TVSURFER
11-29-2010, 05:15 PM
I suggest you end your subscription. There is no sense of you making yourself physically ill if you can do something about it, right? Go join another Black T-girl site; simple as that! But, I'll leave you with this; some people like the site and some people don't, you have a choice, just leave! That way the people who like the site won't have to read your whining about the product produced here! Spend your money some place else! This is America, it's a free country!
:cool:

vidman
11-29-2010, 09:51 PM
I suggest you end your subscription. There is no sense of you making yourself physically ill if you can do something about it, right? Go join another Black T-girl site; simple as that! But, I'll leave you with this; some people like the site and some people don't, you have a choice, just leave! That way the people who like the site won't have to read your whining about the product produced here! Spend your money some place else! This is America, it's a free country!
:cool:

Here Here Surf!!! I happen to love the girls of BTG. There are various types of girls for all tastes. If you don't like it, leave. TaTa, See ya, PEACE!!

TurboMan
11-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Well speedy23..it's about time you live up to ya name..let's see how fast you can leave this site.

barrym
11-30-2010, 03:41 AM
Speedy, If you find the girls unattractive and not to your tast that's fine - to each his own but you show your immaturity and rudeness when you use words like "disgustingly hideous", "the grossest "THINGS" you'll ever see in your life", "gross "Tgirls", and "180 of them look like dogs". The only thing unacceptable is your lack of class - have a little respect for the ladies and those of us that enjoy them. Some of the ladies are not to my liking but I don't see the need to insult anyone - I just move on and look at the other lovlies.

blk_jnd
11-30-2010, 08:15 AM
I don't get it. Black T-girls similar to all Grooby titles has one of the most extensive preview facilities on the net. You should already have a fair measure of the type of girls on the site. As a result, many of us got to love 'em, variety and all that.

You must be a fool twice over: (i) for joining without checking it out; and (ii) for your classlessness and total disrespect of other human beings.

LongGun
11-30-2010, 10:45 AM
As far as I am concerned "Speedy" is silly and has an ruinous agenda. The fact remains that any money he or she paid for the month is well worth it, because he or she admits that there are beauties on the site. Therefore, he or she should enjoy the beauties for the month and cancel their membership.

In the end, it is highly suspicious that a self-avowed T-Girl lover would be so critical. If he or she want flawless females there are countless websites that cater to his or her tastes. One who does not appreciate the process of transitioning ought not claim to be a t-girl lover. Further, I doubt that any other member would claim that 80% or more of the models are unattractive.

The credibility of "Speedy" is nonexistent and he or she ought to be banned. Get lost!

GroobySteven
11-30-2010, 10:54 AM
Well they say that happy customers are your biggest asset so thanks to all, for responding.
I won't get into Speedy's points (and he seems to have amended his post) other than to say.
There are not 200 models on this site there are over 800. We've been running for over 10 yrs and had 10,000's of members through our doors during that time, many of them repeat customers.
While not all girls are to everyone's tastes, we specifically have a massive tour that shows exactly what models we've updated each week and I think we have the creme of Black Tgirl models, for wherever your taste lies.

blk_jnd
11-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Your all right..i was not in the right mind state, and i shouldn't have been so rude.
you are right, humans have feelings and i wont be so mean to judge other publicly.

There you go Speedy. It takes a brave man to admit he was wrong so let me welcome you to the forum properly.

You are entitled to your taste and, hopefully, those beauties that caught your eye will entice you to stick around.