PDA

View Full Version : Sexxy Jade Makes Big Announcement @ Buddy Woods T-Party.

kilakali
12-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Check the video to find out what it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klSiPvHrYpA

If you cant wait, forward to around the 3:30 mark...

She answers some real personal questions, like if she had sex with Buddy Wood...lol

Jade I will be hanging out with you this weekend cant wait to catch up with you...:D Anyway this video answers the questions that you all were wondering when Remy wished her congrats...

GroobySteven
12-03-2010, 05:45 PM
I knew she has something coming up - well done to her!

Ms Remy M
12-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Congratulations, and I look forward to the fruits of your continued endeavors. I agree more needs to be done so that girls are empowered and not exploited in this Industry, and I'd love to help any way I can. :cool:

TVSURFER
12-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Congratulations!
:cool:

Dick Wagstaff
12-03-2010, 08:48 PM
I knew this would be was what the big announcement was; everything was pretty much pointing (no pun intended) in that particular directions, so I had suspected a long time ago that it would only be a matter of time. That time has come.

Congrats, Jade!

Cam Brazille
12-04-2010, 01:29 AM
:eek::eek::eek: Eeeeeeek!!! I need a hug because now my Top 10 list is blown to bits!

September 10th: a new day which will live in infamy. I'm going to gather all my Sexxxy Jade pre-op dvds in a small circle, hug 'em and value 'em even more for now on.

Looking forward to your name in the production notes, Sexxxy. Love ALWAYS,

Cam :(

buttakiss
12-04-2010, 08:25 AM
........................it's not my life but i personally don't agree with S.R.S, i could not be with a post-op, for all that i'll get me a woman. i'm bisexual and i like the three: men, woman and then there's my favorite, "Chix wit Dix"

like i said before, that's not my life but for one who had yet to go on a date with her, it saddens me to hear that. i still wish her the best

carmencream
12-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Congrats on your rebirth!!!!!!!!! love and blessings to you.

bigbear6
12-05-2010, 09:41 AM
i remember her when she first came out good for her

peggygee
12-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Wow, you miss an episode and....

So glad that she was able to make a life-long goal come to fruition.

I'm very happy for her, she's a wonderful person, and deserves every
happiness.

Sparky Snakeden
12-07-2010, 12:18 AM
I took video too, check it out i cut it together!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rAG3gcsag

SeXXXy Jade was our Featured Guest of the Night and we had fans write down questions that we put in a box and had here get on the mic to do a little Q&A. Was a crowded night lots of new fans found the place and will be returning for next weeks party with Lucia Matthews gunna be a fun one so don't miss it!and visit her new site http://www.tslucia.com.

kilakali
12-07-2010, 05:55 AM
Great night... Jade just threw ass in my face to shoot it must have caught on because Domino threw it too...:D

GroobySteven
12-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Great night... Jade just threw ass in my face to shoot it must have caught on because Domino threw it too...:D

Your face must look like a big cock?

Ms Remy M
12-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Nice pics Sparky and Kali, ya'll got some of my favs in those shots! Question, been a long time since I've been to Cali, can the girls show tits? Reason I ask, in Va girls can't show anything, but there's some brainstorming going on for parties in Bmore where full nudity is allowed, which will be hot for a tgirl strip club...

kilakali
12-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Your face must look like a big cock?
Lol....you might be right..:p

Nice pics Sparky and Kali, ya'll got some of my favs in those shots! Question, been a long time since I've been to Cali, can the girls show tits? Reason I ask, in Va girls can't show anything, but there's some brainstorming going on for parties in Bmore where full nudity is allowed, which will be hot for a tgirl strip club...

Nope pasties that cover the nipples is the law out here...:rolleyes:

Sparky Snakeden
12-08-2010, 12:19 AM

yeah you have to cover the nipples at least but whats funny is they can get away with a thong and alot of the tgirls have a little extra hangin out then. Why a string can be enough for your butt hole but security will stop a girl with too small of pasties i would think the rule would be the other way around, they should be able to show tit's everywhere. If Gogo Boys can show nipple then tgirls should be allowed too!

TslovelyLuxury
12-08-2010, 05:30 PM
i took video too, check it out i cut it together!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-rag3gcsag

sexxxy jade was our featured guest of the night and we had fans write down questions that we put in a box and had here get on the mic to do a little q&a. Was a crowded night lots of new fans found the place and will be returning for next weeks party with lucia matthews gunna be a fun one so don't miss it!and visit her new site http://www.tslucia.com.

omg ... Work jade mama!!