PDA

View Full Version : would u date a post op woman

bigbear6
12-05-2010, 10:02 AM
after seeing the u tube of sexy jade saying she went all the way to being all woman. im very happy for her. my ? is would any of u guys date a tgirl who had a sex change .or if u with a tgirl even in a very long relationship and she whats to be a whole woman.would u stay with her though it all.because if u really cared and loved her before.sould be the same after. for myself i would be with her

Ms Remy M
12-05-2010, 03:52 PM
after seeing the u tube of sexy jade saying she went all the way to being all woman. im very happy for her. my ? is would any of u guys date a tgirl who had a sex change .or if u with a tgirl even in a very long relationship and she whats to be a whole woman.would u stay with her though it all.because if u really cared and loved her before.sould be the same after. for myself i would be with her

Great question. I certainly will stay with a tg regardless if she wants to stay pre or post op. I'm not into tgirls because of what's between their legs, but because of the individual person and their personality. I actually wish all trans would pursue SRS, but it is a decision each person must make for themselves. I'm absolutely all for SRS one day. :cool:

peggygee
12-05-2010, 04:20 PM
This thread makes my heart warm, and my coochie wet.

:cool:

bigdicki
12-05-2010, 04:57 PM
This thread makes my heart warm, and my coochie wet.

Sure... I'd date one. Peggy when can you join me at Le Marche? :cool:

eclectic_co
12-05-2010, 06:52 PM
If I was single again I would do much the same as I did when I was single before. I would date the lady for who she was not for how her plumbing worked.

I would absolutely date a post op!

TVSURFER
12-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Mmm, what a loaded question! For the first part, no; for the second part, no!

thookie
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Maybe and of course yes.

TurboMan
12-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Mmm, what a loaded question! For the first part, no; for the second part, no!

PREACH Surfer PREACH!!

nycguy
12-06-2010, 01:55 AM
I'm absolutely all for SRS one day. :cool:

Yes on both counts for me! :cool:

Umm! Remy?!? Something you wanna share with the class a la Jade style? :eek::confused:

Ms Remy M
12-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Yes on both counts for me! :cool:

Umm! Remy?!? Something you wanna share with the class a la Jade style? :eek::confused:

Why certainly! I'm not gay, I'm a lesbian!! lol :D :cool: :p :)

peggygee
12-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Sure... I'd date one. Peggy when can you join me at Le Marche? :cool:

Sure, we're going on a date in Le Marche Italy? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marche#Demographics)

What a coincidence, I'll be slumming across Europe this Summer.

werwt22
12-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Im sure i would but you'd have to be one bangin as girl or the coolest girl in the world to beat out a gg. I want kids one day, "my" kids, not adopted. I'd love any kids that i took care of the same, but theres just something about the thought of a little you running around, and thats not a possibility with postop. Maybe its the thought of knowing you'll never be able to have any. Idk, love makes you do crazy things sometimes though. :confused:

bigdicki
12-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Sure, we're going on a date in Le Marche Italy? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marche#Demographics)

What a coincidence, I'll be slumming across Europe this Summer.

Nice.... ;). You are a cultured lady.

bigdick813
12-09-2010, 03:10 AM
it's pointless too if you was going to date a post op you might as well be a genetic girl

Ms Remy M
12-09-2010, 03:26 AM
it's pointless too if you was going to date a post op you might as well be a genetic girl

Why pointless, and not just as worthy as a genetic girl? It's starting to sound like some think dating a post op would be pointless and that's hardly the case.

MrKnockOut
12-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Why pointless, and not just as worthy as a genetic girl? It's starting to sound like some think dating a post op would be pointless and that's hardly the case.

Well 2 be fair remy, aren't they entitled to their opinion? Im sayin, if they feel like its pointless, isn't it pointless? Much like how art is subjective I think this topic is. If im a guy who likes chicks with dicks then a chick who had a dick who got rid of the dick to be a 'real' chick would be kinda pointless to me. If a black woman wants a rich, tall, white guy with a 12 inch dick should she settle for a broke 4'11 black guy with a 4 inch dick? If what she wants is what she wants than it is what it is right?

werwt22
12-09-2010, 06:04 PM
If i had 2 twins, one post op, and one gg, I'd choose gg. but you love whom you love and that has no bearing on genitals or gender. But there's an obvious winner when love isnt involved.

anonymoussonny
12-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Yes and Yes. Femininity is my aphrodisiac...;)

TVSURFER
12-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Well 2 be fair remy, aren't they entitled to their opinion? Im sayin, if they feel like its pointless, isn't it pointless? Much like how art is subjective I think this topic is. If im a guy who likes chicks with dicks then a chick who had a dick who got rid of the dick to be a 'real' chick would be kinda pointless to me. If a black woman wants a rich, tall, white guy with a 12 inch dick should she settle for a broke 4'11 black guy with a 4 inch dick? If what she wants is what she wants than it is what it is right?
I‘ll have to concur with MKO. This is a subjective question, to be answered with only a yea or nay; up or down; left or right; north or south, east and west. Reasons can be called for on the question, but in reality, it’s a tranquil; will you, or won’t you; facetiously, without potato salad on the side! It’s just that simple. Some guys feel the thrill is gone!

DYNACORD
12-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Yes and Yes! I've gone out with 2 Post Op girls. I went out with them because I liked their looks and their personality. Since I like both GG's and TS's it was not a hard choice. No pun intended. LOL!

Ms Remy M
12-09-2010, 09:52 PM

You are right, everyone is entitled to their opinions and like/dislikes. :cool:

kilakali
12-16-2010, 08:44 PM
I would and have dated a few in the past.

ROC
12-17-2010, 12:18 AM
yes i would.......... Only these 2 lovely shawties, jade and nicki......

bigs
12-23-2010, 05:23 AM
hello im the one thats posted this post my puter filped out had to get puter redone as i had posted i would date and marry a post op if it was ment to be and jade would be one i liked her since she first came on the the scene..also nikki

LittleBBC
12-23-2010, 10:57 AM
I surely would. Im sounding retorical, but it really does not matter. Its whats inside that will determine if she is all woman or not. But in terms of dating, yes, if she's got that proverbial bag of chips.

peggygee
12-23-2010, 07:34 PM
hello im the one thats posted this post my puter filped out had to get puter redone as i had posted i would date and marry a post op if it was ment to be and jade would be one i liked her since she first came on the the scene

..also nikki

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/useless.gif

DYNACORD
12-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Now that's a nice PUSSY! :)

peggygee
12-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Now that's a nice PUSSY! :)

You should see my kitty-kat.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/angorawalks.gif

;)

MrF
12-23-2010, 10:58 PM
It's a good question but also a complex one. As we all know, lust is an important ingredient in love, particularly in the first few months or years of a relationship. For some guys, if his TGirl-friend had an SRS it would make her less attractive sexually and that could be deal breaker. That's just the way it is.

Now, sorry if this sounds mushy, but for me personally, true love is mostly about the deep connection between two kindred souls. It's about sticking with someone no matter what, e.g. even if they become sick or disabled. I understand that the SRS is extremely important to some (but not all) TGirls, so if I loved her then absolutely I would support her. Also, the SRS would not need to eliminate sex.

Well, this is all hypothetical in my case.

peggygee
12-24-2010, 03:06 AM
It's a good question but also a complex one. As we all know, lust is an important ingredient in love, particularly in the first few months or years of a relationship. For some guys, if his TGirl-friend had an SRS it would make her less attractive sexually and that could be deal breaker. That's just the way it is.

Now, sorry if this sounds mushy, but for me personally, true love is mostly about the deep connection between two kindred souls. It's about sticking with someone no matter what, e.g. even if they become sick or disabled. I understand that the SRS is extremely important to some (but not all) TGirls, so if I loved her then absolutely I would support her. Also, the SRS would not need to eliminate sex.

Well, this is all hypothetical in my case.

I don't feel that you got mushy, I feel that you are speaking reality

And the reality is when you love someone, you love them warts and all.

He's going to get older, may lose his hair, put on extra pounds. He may come down with high blood pressure, diabetes, a heart condition, God forbid, cancer.

The same is going to happen with her, she's going to put on weight, she's going to age, she may not want to have sex as frequently as she once did, she's not going to be the same woman you wifed up at 20 or 30 years of age, at least in terms of looks.

But if you have love, true love, you have a lover, a friend. a confidante. And if you cherish and value her, you will realize that her beauty hasn't diminished one iota.

Now if you are just looking for a sperm receptacle, if you are just concerned with putting notches in your bedpost, if you are just banging one woman after another, and think you are going to be a player the rest of your life, then none of what I have just written applies to you.

Thus, if you live long enough, you will get older and less desirable and pay for play is in your future.

Signed the ghost of Christmas future.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bSk6yN_RU3Q/SzBQ8lBfa7I/AAAAAAAAErc/Ny_qncAtOjg/s400/-xmas-future.jpg