PDA

View Full Version : tempting

iwant1
12-09-2010, 06:59 AM
what makes btg so tempting to str8 men? does any1 know?:confused:

CosmicTraveler
12-09-2010, 10:26 PM
I'd like to help you but I stopped asking questions when I noticed my erections.

CANE
12-10-2010, 04:13 AM

We all have our reasons...Ask yourself what makes them so tempting to you,and then you will find the answers that you seek... ;)

TVSURFER
12-10-2010, 04:39 AM

I think it’s the allure; an attraction that some find exciting or a fasination to their overall erotic longings. This subject has come across this board a number of times, but in different forms. You can almost guess and would be correct of why this site was created!
Ask yourself, why is a feminine lesbian attracted to a butch lesbian or vice versa? There has to be something alluring about one or the other.
I used to work with a very masculine looking lesbian. Of course, everybody knew she was gay. When we had our Christmas party, she invited her partner, who showed up after she got off her job. She looked like Jessica Alba with shoulder length hair; a real knockout by those standards. When she showed up, all the guys in the office broke their necks trying to accommodate her; taking her coat, getting a drink and food. When she told them she was looking for the certain person (the lesbian), I see all the tented pants flatten out! It fucked up one dude so much he quit dealing with the lesbian at work and started making crude jokes and saying obnoxious things around her; especially after the Thursday sugar donuts and coffee! He was really jealous that this fine ass babe was attracted to the butch lesbian. By the way he was fired later that year.
The point here is that the guy just couldn’t put into his head as to why this fine ass broad would want to fuck with this hard, man looking babe. For all reasons, it could have been a number of things that attracted her to the lesbian, but you can’t rule out the allure of the woman’s masculine features.
There is a lesbian bar here in the Detroit area that has an advertisement of a butch and a fem in an embrace. Look at the ad in close-up. Is the advertisement illustrating an allure for lesbians? It's the same with t-girls we see on this board.
:cool:

iwant1
12-14-2010, 10:59 PM
I think it’s the allure; an attraction that some find exciting or a fasination to their overall erotic longings. This subject has come across this board a number of times, but in different forms. You can almost guess and would be correct of why this site was created!
Ask yourself, why is a feminine lesbian attracted to a butch lesbian or vice versa? There has to be something alluring about one or the other.
I used to work with a very masculine looking lesbian. Of course, everybody knew she was gay. When we had our Christmas party, she invited her partner, who showed up after she got off her job. She looked like Jessica Alba with shoulder length hair; a real knockout by those standards. When she showed up, all the guys in the office broke their necks trying to accommodate her; taking her coat, getting a drink and food. When she told them she was looking for the certain person (the lesbian), I see all the tented pants flatten out! It fucked up one dude so much he quit dealing with the lesbian at work and started making crude jokes and saying obnoxious things around her; especially after the Thursday sugar donuts and coffee! He was really jealous that this fine ass babe was attracted to the butch lesbian. By the way he was fired later that year.
The point here is that the guy just couldn’t put into his head as to why this fine ass broad would want to fuck with this hard, man looking babe. For all reasons, it could have been a number of things that attracted her to the lesbian, but you can’t rule out the allure of the woman’s masculine features.
There is a lesbian bar here in the Detroit area that has an advertisement of a butch and a fem in an embrace. Look at the ad in close-up. Is the advertisement illustrating an allure for lesbians? It's the same with t-girls we see on this board.
:cool:

I understand

CosmicTraveler
12-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Also, to be a bit crass... there's problems with TGs one doesn't really need to worry about the way they would with genetic girls. For instance you won't have to wait for that long week to be over. Or about it not coming. It's... nice.

BTGP
12-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Also, to be a bit crass... there's problems with TGs one doesn't really need to worry about the way they would with genetic girls. For instance you won't have to wait for that long week to be over. Or about it not coming. It's... nice.

Thats true.....lol