PDA

View Full Version : Check this one out!

TVSURFER
09-24-2008, 07:50 PM
:DFound this one while browsing craigslist in Detroit. She calls herself Chyna!
:cool:

DYNACORD
09-26-2008, 11:07 PM
I've met this girl and had drinks with her. She's actually very cute in person.
Young though. Worthy of a set on this site for sure.

DirtySouth
09-27-2008, 01:52 AM
WTF is that between her legs. Sheesh! Dynacord, did you get a look at that in person too?

TVSURFER
09-27-2008, 02:18 AM
Dirty, that's why I ask the question of check this out! When I saw what this babe was packing, I was curious if some had been with her?
Dynacord, I'll have to ask you the question: Did you get a chance to see this pipe? I mean, after a few drinks with her, should have led to your game kicking in to get with this honey! So, am I to presume that you only had drinks with her, right? I not being glib, though, I just want to know?

tlover
09-27-2008, 02:59 AM
can anybody tell me where sum cutes are in this area

DYNACORD
09-27-2008, 03:32 AM
"LMAO" Only drinks fellas. She was a little young for me I felt. She wanted to though and that's no lie. Actually, she knew my girl friend and I decided against it for my own safty. "LOL" She's HOT, no doubt about it. She's around town.
"GI-GI's on Sat nite, INUENDO on Sun nite, Woodward on Mon nite. That should keep ya busy.

TVSURFER
09-27-2008, 04:09 AM
:rolleyes:Detroit is a tough call, because some the tgirls are finding a pathway to Dirty South and Remy's part of the country because of tough vice crackdowns on Woodward and 6 Mile and they want to spread their wings in new territories.
The stroll in Detroit is on life-support and has been targeted by the authorities because the girls brought unsavory practices to the area; having sex in the adjacent neighborhoods and throwing spent condoms on homeowner's lawns. Homeowners didn't like taking their kids to school and stepping over cum filled rubbers!:eek: Political pressure was brought to bear and the police patrols were strengthened and they started locking girls up!
Woodward and 6 Mile used to be the Mecca for t-girls, but the girls themselves destroyed the 'Golden Goose' because of my aforementioned statement.
Your best bet is to try certain black t-girl hangouts such as the Tom Phillips VFW Post (The Post) on Gratiot and French Rd, which is mainly popping on the weekends, after hours, or Inuendo on Nevada and the Chrysler Freeway. However, the girls, like most girls around the country, are resorting to the internet. They are now on eros.com and craigslist.com and backdoor.com.
In Detroit, if you want a t-girl, you'll have to be dilligent and beat the bushes. You are going to have to build a dossier of phone numbers and personal interactions with girls that please you through the internet.
You can still try Wood & 6, but the selection has dwindled down from the peak years of four or five years ago. However, please proceed with caution, though! Now, the girls and hanging with thug boys and drug dealers, which might hamper your selection because of personal concerns of safety. They are smoking weed and bum- rush cars when they pull up to the curb. Also, the Wayne County Sheriff is now patroling that area because of the financial situation Detroit is in. If you are pulled over by the Sheriffs, unlike the DPD, they will run you in and confiscate your car, so be careful!
If you have any questions, PM me and we can talk on a personal level. I do know some girls!

bibba
09-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Dynacord recomend her to this site. she building up a good fan base

DYNACORD
09-30-2008, 03:09 AM
I"ll try to see if she's interested in modeling. She knows of the site. Spoke to her and bought her a drink Sunday nite at club INUENDO. Did'nt mention the site though. I do know she can use the money. I'll ask the magic question.
I'ld like to see too.

DYNACORD
10-03-2008, 05:08 AM
Well here ya go. Spoke to Chyna and snapped a few pics in my car tonite. Said she could be interested in a photo shoot. So the chase begins. "LOL"

kilakali
10-03-2008, 05:25 AM
Well here ya go. Spoke to Chyna and snapped a few pics in my car tonite. Said she could be interested in a photo shoot. So the chase begins. "LOL"

Not diggin the strong jawline outside of that she looks good. Dynacord you should have some adventure pics with her like pipeahoe.

DYNACORD
10-03-2008, 05:31 AM
"LOL" Keep watching and don't change that DIAL.

ty-clone
10-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Not diggin the strong jawline outside of that she looks good. Dynacord you should have some adventure pics with her like pipeahoe.

but that strong jawline usally means she can suck a mean one
im feeling her

TurboMan
10-03-2008, 01:57 PM
would luv to see her on btg's....fine looking hottie.

ROC
10-12-2008, 07:04 AM
i'm Feeling Her, Yes Plz. Recruit Babygirl To B.t.g.... Can Be A Star Up In Here.

DrDickenstein
10-12-2008, 08:06 PM

This is where Dirty & Remy take over and CLOSE THAT DEAL!!! Bring in the "Closers"... LOL :cool:

WhereChyna
10-15-2008, 01:15 PM
I'd luv to visit "Chyna"! :D

WhereChyna
10-15-2008, 01:18 PM
but that strong jawline usally means she can suck a mean one
im feeling her

:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p ROTF, LMAO!!! (I just caught that! hahahaha)

DYNACORD
10-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Info has been given to the powers at be::::awaiting contact::::results will be presented to the world soon I'm sure. YeeeeeHaaaaa!