View Full Version : Over-Booking

Ms Remy M
12-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Oh my gosh, I felt so bad today. To preface, I spent all of last week trying to find potential models for this weekend with no success. Damn you BP for being filled with tons of fake ads lol yes I was that desperate that I turned to scoring BP for a model.

Anyway, the much more reliable Eros, had a few prospects that I tried contacting and was getting no response back, so I contacted a couple "go to" girls that I knew I could rely on and had my (4) shoots lined up. Then out the blue two of the eros contacts hit me up saying they will come down to my neck of the woods. So instead of having my 4 girls showing up, I have 6 which is a problem as I only can handle the four. Now, I've been previously advised that over-booking is good as some girls may flake, which is a valid concern, but over booking is something I've always avoided as I didn't want to be stuck telling the surplus girls that I can't shoot them after all. So here I am in exactly the same position I've been avoiding, and trying to figure out how to tell one of my "go to" girls that I needed to reschedule. I felt like one supreme asshole as I was dialing her number, but in the end she actually was cool with the compromise I made and everything 'hopefully' will go as planned this weekend. *Phew* Now to relieve some stress... :)

CosmicTraveler
12-15-2010, 02:45 AM
I wish I had girls to over book... I'm pretty under booked right now.

BTGP
12-15-2010, 08:41 AM
wow, interesting situation....glad it worked out for you tho....

TslovelyLuxury
12-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Good job baby! Now BREATHE! lol... oh and Happy BirthDay! 12-15 its something about a Sagittarius half man half horse is sexy! lol

Oh my gosh, I felt so bad today. To preface, I spent all of last week trying to find potential models for this weekend with no success. Damn you BP for being filled with tons of fake ads lol yes I was that desperate that I turned to scoring BP for a model.

Anyway, the much more reliable Eros, had a few prospects that I tried contacting and was getting no response back, so I contacted a couple "go to" girls that I knew I could rely on and had my (4) shoots lined up. Then out the blue two of the eros contacts hit me up saying they will come down to my neck of the woods. So instead of having my 4 girls showing up, I have 6 which is a problem as I only can handle the four. Now, I've been previously advised that over-booking is good as some girls may flake, which is a valid concern, but over booking is something I've always avoided as I didn't want to be stuck telling the surplus girls that I can't shoot them after all. So here I am in exactly the same position I've been avoiding, and trying to figure out how to tell one of my "go to" girls that I needed to reschedule. I felt like one supreme asshole as I was dialing her number, but in the end she actually was cool with the compromise I made and everything 'hopefully' will go as planned this weekend. *Phew* Now to relieve some stress... :)

CosmicTraveler
12-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Ah, Today is Remy's birthday? Well then, happy birthday! Make sure you get yourself a nice present on the next shoot. :D

DYNACORD
12-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Toooooo man GIRLS? Could be worse. LOL!

Happy Birthday Remy.

TslovelyLuxury
12-16-2010, 01:02 PM
ill kill her
lol
Ah, Today is Remy's birthday? Well then, happy birthday! Make sure you get yourself a nice present on the next shoot. :D

TslovelyLuxury
12-16-2010, 01:03 PM
lol @ typo man girls
Toooooo man GIRLS? Could be worse. LOL!

Happy Birthday Remy.

Ms Remy M
12-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Good job baby! Now BREATHE! lol... oh and Happy BirthDay! 12-15 its something about a Sagittarius half man half horse is sexy! lol

Ahhh Thanks Luxury!!! :) You always make me smile!

Ms Remy M
12-16-2010, 03:34 PM

Not needed, my gift will be here soon enough thankfully :D

GroobySteven
12-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Hey you have the same birthday as Russ ... and a day before mine.
It's a Grooby Birthday 2-days!

TslovelyLuxury
12-16-2010, 10:20 PM
HAppy Birthday SeanChai!!:D

Ms Remy M
12-16-2010, 10:36 PM

LOL I don't know how that slipped my mind. Happy Birthday!! :)

DYNACORD
12-17-2010, 12:19 AM
lol @ typo man girls

I just noticed that. SORRY! I ment Too MANY Girls.
That was no Freudian slip ether. Just my lack of proof reading my reply. :)

TslovelyLuxury
12-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Lol i know too many!

i just noticed that. Sorry! I ment too many girls.
That was no freudian slip ether. Just my lack of proof reading my reply. :)