PDA

View Full Version : Grooby Rant

ast123
12-15-2010, 05:51 AM
This is not necessarily a Black Tgirls problem in and of itself, but I need to say this.

Can you guys please, PLEASE do something about shutting down my password when I access the site from my iphone????

This has happened to me twice, if I check this site on my iPhone, then go home and try to log on to my computer, my password no longer works!! Cmon man, this is the future. I know you guys have security set up, but people access sites from their cell phones all the time. You guys can't be blocking people just because they accessed the site from their phone. I hope you guys can figure out a way around this. In a business sense, I am not getting what I paid for. If I pay for 30 days of service and I get 29, don't you owe me?

Now I have to wait a few hours until someone replies to my email to Grooby. When you live the type of lifestyle where you have a super busy schedule and EVERY hour of your day is scheduled and planned, this can be VERY annoying.

This is the SECOND time this has happened to me in the last week. The same thing happened on Brazilian transsexuals. I really hope you guys can fix this soon it's very annoying

GroobySteven
12-15-2010, 11:45 AM
This is the wrong place for this topic but I will answer it.
Your password will be cut off if it's used in too many locations in too short a time (a lot more variables than that but you get the gist). It would not get cut off by using it on an Iphone and home computer so there must be other (non-authorised?) uses going on.

This software is in place to ensure that YOU do get what you pay for and should be able to surf the site without anything but minor interruptions, if the password goes down because of this, when you loging it gives you the option to send a new password to your email address?

We need software like this to ensure the site stays up 99.9% of the time - before this software, the site could crash or slowdown so almost nobody could get in.

I'll have someone look into your specific issue to see why you are getting cut off.