PDA

View Full Version : Why not more hardcore scences with phat ass girls?

lament
12-17-2010, 01:41 AM
I would like to see more hardcore scenes with the big booty girls, particularly destiny!! Seriously, look at that ass. There are a few girls on the site with asses of this caliber, can we get some of the hardcore scenes be with them? Need to see their asses in hardcore, with the proper positions to highlight it. Their are some of them posted like Sheeba a few updates ago, and they tend to be the best hardcore scenes. but I'm talking elite of the elite asses like this...

Ms Remy M
12-17-2010, 02:33 PM
I would like to see more hardcore scenes with the big booty girls, particularly destiny!! Seriously, look at that ass. There are a few girls on the site with asses of this caliber, can we get some of the hardcore scenes be with them? Need to see their asses in hardcore, with the proper positions to highlight it. Their are some of them posted like Sheeba a few updates ago, and they tend to be the best hardcore scenes. but I'm talking elite of the elite asses like this...

Cane and I would love to work with Tyra if I had her contact info. Here is a peak of some big ass black on black tgirl hardcore sex for you though. :) Also, Chastity Kane HC went on site this week, what did you think of her?

aaronk
12-17-2010, 05:55 PM
tyra in flerda.. but i thought she was a top??

anonymoussonny
12-19-2010, 06:24 PM
I LOVE these shots...my favorite POV. Chastity is a fantastic choice as she has a great voice, a superior natural look and body. This girl epitomizes to me what an ideal is for TG Beauty. In those HC shots there appears to be little makeup, good facial closeups and a real attention to detail for an ASS MAN. I posted a shout out to the site admin for a great update and this was the specific reason why. My compliments and thanks ;):cool:

bigdicki
12-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Cane and I would love to work with Tyra if I had her contact info. Here is a peak of some big ass black on black tgirl hardcore sex for you though. :) Also, Chastity Kane HC went on site this week, what did you think of her?

That Chastity Kane vid was hot as a mutha. She has improved and Cane laid some pipe on her. Only thing that would make it better is a facial/mouth shot. :cool: More tgirls need to take some cum to the face in vids like standard gg vids.

Ms Remy M
12-20-2010, 01:51 PM
I LOVE these shots...my favorite POV. Chastity is a fantastic choice as she has a great voice, a superior natural look and body. This girl epitomizes to me what an ideal is for TG Beauty. In those HC shots there appears to be little makeup, good facial closeups and a real attention to detail for an ASS MAN. I posted a shout out to the site admin for a great update and this was the specific reason why. My compliments and thanks ;):cool:

I agree with your assessment! Thanks for the compliments, Cane and Chastity really were great together.

That Chastity Kane vid was hot as a mutha. She has improved and Cane laid some pipe on her. Only thing that would make it better is a facial/mouth shot. :cool: More tgirls need to take some cum to the face in vids like standard gg vids.

Didn't get any pics of the facial, but Luxury doesn't fail to impress with her up coming HC which will have it so make sure you keep checking out the vids. :)

pipeahoe
12-22-2010, 03:37 AM
tyra in flerda.. but i thought she was a top??

yup she's on tampa...if she likes u she'll let u hit it! if she doesnt like u good fuckin luck!

blk_jnd
12-22-2010, 10:58 AM
yup she's on tampa...if she likes u she'll let u hit it! if she doesnt like u good fuckin luck!

I'm no Denzel so I gotta hate on this kind of drama. Its all good, as long as she does not want to hold on to my benjamins as well. Hell will break loose if she ohs and hums and says "the thing is, I don't feel u, and can I keep the moolah?

Lotsa other lovely rumps out there to hit IMO.