PDA

View Full Version : slim goodies

4mystuffin
12-18-2010, 06:28 PM
with all the attention going to the thick ladies lately I just wanted to bring attention to the type of girls that get me right. Still waiting to see you coming through H-Town Luxery!

cumshooter69
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
All very sexy and beautiful ladies, i'd love to see more of them also.

TVSURFER
12-18-2010, 06:39 PM
with all the attention going to the thick ladies lately I just wanted to bring attention to the type of girls that get me right. Still waiting to see you coming through H-Town Luxery!
Quite a coincidence, Hailey hit me up last night! Oh, what a sweet girl!:D
:cool:

4mystuffin
12-18-2010, 06:41 PM

Hailey is AMAZING, took me a minute to recognize her with the blonde hair.

TurboMan
12-18-2010, 09:05 PM

#3..Damn..that's da one!!

vidman
12-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Hailey and Taylor both do it for me. Anjel is hot too, unfortunately she is no longer with us. RIP babygirl.

blk_jnd
12-19-2010, 12:26 AM
Hailey and Taylor both do it for me. Anjel is hot too, unfortunately she is no longer with us. RIP babygirl.

Sheeeet. What, where, when?

Real shame. RIP

Ms Remy M
12-19-2010, 03:47 PM
Luxury is too sexy and doing big things, keep up the great work pretty lady!

TurboMan
12-27-2010, 09:55 PM

Well Damn..you don't gotta rub it in..between Hailey and KiKi....OMG.

TVSURFER
12-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Well Damn..you don't gotta rub it in..between Hailey and KiKi....OMG.
To swipe a phrase from JJ: "What can I say!"
But, since you're my guy in Georgia, Kiki and Hailey says: "Happy New Year!":D

TurboMan
12-27-2010, 11:14 PM
To swipe a phrase from JJ: "What can I say!"
But, since you're my guy in Georgia, Kiki and Hailey says: "Happy New Year!":D

Taking a quote from Tyrone Davis..I WISH IT WAS ME!!

NC-BTGhunter
12-28-2010, 07:23 AM
LOL really, how are yall on a first name business. no diss, just curious

btglover
12-28-2010, 03:48 PM
i might be late but who is this kiki??? a forth coming model or what???? damn im feeling the pic above with the short do.

TurboMan
12-29-2010, 03:03 AM
i might be late but who is this kiki??? a forth coming model or what???? damn im feeling the pic above with the short do.

Whooaa..I have to agree wit you KiKi is a total package.A forth coming model?..i wish.In da mean while check out the thread..wow she's bad..on page 4...the photos are off da chain.

TVSURFER
12-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Whooaa..I have to agree wit you KiKi is a total package.A forth coming model?..i wish.In da mean while check out the thread..wow she's bad..on page 4...the photos are off da chain.
Is this the one you're talking about, Turbo?
She's a Detroit girl! I met her when she had yolk and eggshells in her hair! She's grown into quite a babe!:p

TurboMan
12-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Is this the one you're talking about, Turbo?
She's a Detroit girl! I met her when she had yolk and eggshells in her hair! She's grown into quite a babe!:p

Surfer i have this photo already..man i could be wrong cause you're shared quite a few of the baddest honies out there...but the thread i'm talking about is one that you stated that she is 5..4 in height and if i'm correct Hailey's photo was included in that post also..just don't remember the thread title.Damn..that's da price ya pay when old age start creeping.

TVSURFER
12-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Surfer i have this photo already..man i could be wrong cause you're shared quite a few of the baddest honies out there...but the thread i'm talking about is one that you stated that she is 5..4 in height and if i'm correct Hailey's photo was included in that post also..just don't remember the thread title.Damn..that's da price ya pay when old age start creeping.
This one? :

TurboMan
12-29-2010, 10:23 PM
This one? :

YEAH,YEAH Surfer that's da one.well damn..the next time you see her..just tell her i luv her.Get her on BTG damnit.

TVSURFER
12-29-2010, 11:41 PM
YEAH,YEAH Surfer that's da one.well damn..the next time you see her..just tell her i luv her.Get her on BTG damnit.

I would love to get her on BTG, but BTG doesn't have a photog in this area. As much as I would love to take pictures, I don't have the outlay for cameras, lights and all that other professional stuff and that shit is not high on my priority list! My hustle (my work) keeps me busy enough as it is! I just get the photos when and ever I can from my little HP camera. But, I will talk to her! I'll PM you to let you know what's up, okay?

TurboMan
12-30-2010, 01:00 AM
I would love to get her on BTG, but BTG doesn't have a photog in this area. As much as I would love to take pictures, I don't have the outlay for cameras, lights and all that other professional stuff and that shit is not high on my priority list! My hustle (my work) keeps me busy enough as it is! I just get the photos when and ever I can from my little HP camera. But, I will talk to her! I'll PM you to let you know what's up, okay?

You know i'm with ya Surfer.

kilakali
12-31-2010, 12:12 AM

From what I gather the west coast will be filled with BTG's from your area next month and Feb. Especially since we will be hosting the NBA All-star game.
I already have a few of them lined up....:D

kilakali
12-31-2010, 12:14 AM

...........;)

TurboMan
12-31-2010, 12:31 AM
From what I gather the west coast will be filled with BTG's from your area next month and Feb. Especially since we will be hosting the NBA All-star game.
I already have a few of them lined up....:D

Hey Kila if KiKi is one of the visitors out your way next month and Feb...work your magic my man...that would make my day if she would visit BTG.

DYNACORD
12-31-2010, 01:39 AM
Surfer, I saw Hailey in the bar over Christmas. She looks better in person by far. That BUTT is amazing as you know. The heads turn like a revolving door. LOL!

TVSURFER
12-31-2010, 01:52 AM
Surfer, I saw Hailey in the bar over Christmas. She looks better in person by far. That BUTT is amazing as you know. The heads turn like a revolving door. LOL!
That's my girl!:D

Cam Brazille
12-31-2010, 10:48 AM
Yes, Lord.....slim goodies with slim dicks are extremely sexy and there's a LOT of 'em on this site. With over 800 girls here it is fun to notice girls and footage that I've somehow overlooked every time I log on! Thanks, Grooby! :):):)

kilakali
12-31-2010, 11:26 AM
Hey Kila if KiKi is one of the visitors out your way next month and Feb...work your magic my man...that would make my day if she would visit BTG.

I will try Tman, although I dont know her I am sure the girls I know from Detroit might be able to hook it up the introductions for me..

TurboMan
12-31-2010, 06:19 PM
I will try Tman, although I dont know her I am sure the girls I know from Detroit might be able to hook it up the introductions for me..

Thanks Kila and have a Happy and enjoyable New Year.

kilakali
01-01-2011, 04:37 AM
Thanks Kila and have a Happy and enjoyable New Year.

Thanks Tman same to you...

Unisex
01-01-2011, 01:52 PM

Face just keeps improving.

vidman
01-01-2011, 07:00 PM
...........;)

Ahhhh Kali. Yes yes. Too bad.

kilakali
01-20-2011, 06:09 AM

I just found out from the couple of Detroit honey's I just shot. That KiKi doesnt travel..however I am considering making a pitstop there in the coming months before I leave the country, so keep your fingers crossed..:cool:

TurboMan
01-20-2011, 07:24 PM
I just found out from the couple of Detroit honey's I just shot. That KiKi doesnt travel..however I am considering making a pitstop there in the coming months before I leave the country, so keep your fingers crossed..:cool:

Yo Kila..I know you gonna do your best to make it happen.Be sure to holla at Surfer while in da Motor City.

newyorkguyhere
02-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Now she is just PERFECT!!!!