PDA

View Full Version : T Girls..Please stop saying you mixed with this ans that.

prince3030
12-24-2010, 01:17 AM
SAre you tired of seeing black tgirls saying they are mixed ith this and that LMAO. Sriously. I saw and add that said i'm European/jamamica and African-American and she looked like whoopie goldburg. Ladises.. WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE MIXED WITH.

bigdicki
12-24-2010, 01:20 AM
SAre you tired of seeing black tgirls saying they are mixed ith this and that LMAO. Sriously. I saw and add that said i'm European/jamamica and African-American and she looked like whoopie goldburg. Ladises.. WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE MIXED WITH.

LMAO... I 100% agree. This has been a topic of discussion on here before. I have talked with girls who say this foolishness and often they tell me white dudes get more excited about them if they seem more "exotic".

TVSURFER
12-24-2010, 02:05 AM
LMAO... I 100% agree. This has been a topic of discussion on here before. I have talked with girls who say this foolishness and often they tell me white dudes get more excited about them if they seem more "exotic".
I asked this about two years ago; what race is exotic?
:cool:

peggygee
12-24-2010, 03:14 AM
All races, all people have been dipped in another gene pool.

I read a book by Alvin Toffler called "Future Shock", and he prophesized that in a few generations the world would be populatedby one people all of one hue, browm.

But yeah, some of the ads tickle me with the alleged racial heritage of some.

:rolleyes:

eclectic_co
12-24-2010, 03:56 AM
I love dipping in another gene pool! Hell I like diving in!

;)

All races, all people have been dipped in another gene pool.

I read a book by Alvin Toffler called "Future Shock", and he prophesized that in a few generations the world would be populatedby one people all of one hue, browm.

But yeah, some of the ads tickle me with the alleged racial heritage of some.

:rolleyes:

peggygee
12-24-2010, 04:28 AM
I love dipping in another gene pool! Hell I like diving in!

;)

I know, you down with the swirl.

http://www.veepveep.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/072909-2226-blogherpict91.jpg

:D

bigdicki
12-24-2010, 05:08 AM
I asked this about two years ago; what race is exotic?

Their term not mine. Exotic is as you see it. To many, a TG is exotic period b/c many have not seen one. Likewise, a Hawaiian, Black, Filipino, Italian-American as one lady has described herself, is quite exotic to most. :p

TVSURFER
12-24-2010, 06:20 AM
Their term not mine. Exotic is as you see it. To many, a TG is exotic period b/c many have not seen one. Likewise, a Hawaiian, Black, Filipino, Italian-American as one lady has described herself, is quite exotic to most. :p
I wrote that because some of these girls on eros were putting race as exotic! I was trying to be facetious. I guess I didn't make my point clear enough.:rolleyes:

LittleBBC
12-25-2010, 04:15 AM
ha! As a mixy myself, i find it quite a little comedy that ladies are posting the diversity of their cultural backround, like it qualifies them as being any more unique or beautiful. Its sort of like when i put in a job app and they got that two or more races question, like that certifies me to flip burgers!

bigdicki
12-26-2010, 06:32 AM
I wrote that because some of these girls on eros were putting race as exotic! I was trying to be facetious. I guess I didn't make my point clear enough.:rolleyes:

Aha! Sounds like it was me being slow on the pick-up. Looks like all these years of smoking green are catching up to me. :p

eclectic_co
01-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Peggygee,

The Oreo is my favorite cookie! ;)

I have always liked the excitement of the cross culture connection, and although it does not always fall along racial lines it does seem to be a good earmark in my experience.

in the vain of your enthusiasm for research here is some information for all that are interested:

Saving the planet - One baby at a time (http://www.blog4brains.com/2007/03/03/why-interracial-sex-will-save-humanity/)
On the dating scene (http://www.abiolatv.com/2010/10/related-posts-with-thumbnails-white.html)

The second link is more relevant for this forum - "maybe"

I know, you down with the swirl.

:D