PDA

View Full Version : Natalia Coxxx Bringing in the New Year T-Party style!

Sparky Snakeden
12-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Oh Yeah, it's a New Years Party with AVN Nominee Natalia Coxxx! also getting word a group of the Nominee's will be coming Morgan Bailey, Juliette Stray, Hazel Tucker, Amy Daly, wait, i'm not gunna tell you all the goods, your gunna have to come Party with us to see for your self!

and be sure to check out last weeks XXX-mas Party video clip! all the photos are up on tgirls.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0xXprUzcAM

Sparky Snakeden
01-05-2011, 10:26 PM
so i'm sure some of you are wondering where the photos are from the new years party with Natalia, well turns out at the after party someone must have taken my Iphone 4 that i use for video and my digital camera so all footage gone, someone has my phone cause they were using it after i was searching for it through buddys house over the weekend any way no reason to cry over spilled milk, I bought a awsome new digital camera that takes HD video and has a built in light, so upgraded! anyway this Thursday's Party gunna be fun even though some might be on there way to the AVNs we gunna bring you all the booty you can handle, Miss Eclair Valentine made this Flier herself!